Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,340 members, 7,822,611 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 01:48 PM

FIRS Makes ₦‎10 Trillion In Revenue For The First Time Ever - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / FIRS Makes ₦‎10 Trillion In Revenue For The First Time Ever (14372 Views)

Opposition Parties Claim Majority In House Of Representatives, First Time Ever / Covid-19: Fg Can Share 10 Trillion To 40million BVN Verified Bank Accounts / Jaaruma Makes 10,000 Youths Get Their PVCs (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FIRS Makes ₦‎10 Trillion In Revenue For The First Time Ever by workchopNG: 8:26pm On Jan 23, 2023
If I hear... You dey whyne me ni
Re: FIRS Makes ₦‎10 Trillion In Revenue For The First Time Ever by Realist12: 8:26pm On Jan 23, 2023
A brain child of Tinubu.
BAT2027 ♾
Re: FIRS Makes ₦‎10 Trillion In Revenue For The First Time Ever by IamaNigerianGuy(m): 8:27pm On Jan 23, 2023
Of what use is it to boast about 10 trillion revenue with the naira in freefall, fuel scarcity all over the nation, electricity in tatters, and the people suffering ?

1 Like

Re: FIRS Makes ₦‎10 Trillion In Revenue For The First Time Ever by Kaiser20: 8:28pm On Jan 23, 2023
Useless leaders in a blessed country.
You make 10 trillion and you borrow 80 trillion naira.
40% of The budget is for debt serving.
Buhari Onigbese !

1 Like

Re: FIRS Makes ₦‎10 Trillion In Revenue For The First Time Ever by omoredia: 8:28pm On Jan 23, 2023
Give fools all the money in the world they will still not get anything done!

1 Like

Re: FIRS Makes ₦‎10 Trillion In Revenue For The First Time Ever by Skty: 8:29pm On Jan 23, 2023
Liars ..where the money?
Re: FIRS Makes ₦‎10 Trillion In Revenue For The First Time Ever by rummmy: 8:29pm On Jan 23, 2023
Audio trillion..
APC is full of lies and deceit..
Re: FIRS Makes ₦‎10 Trillion In Revenue For The First Time Ever by davidl7: 8:30pm On Jan 23, 2023
Wetin they go take am do? Nothing!

No light and we dey buy black market fuel to driver car n to run generator.

10 trillion my asssssss!
Re: FIRS Makes ₦‎10 Trillion In Revenue For The First Time Ever by secnelly: 8:30pm On Jan 23, 2023
kestolove95:
Obi will use d money to finance ipob Nd ugm...God 4bid.. Sai Tinubu walahi
I like the way Peter Obi is living a free rent in your head ..
You live and sleep Obi and we like it like that
OBICRACY: MOVEMENT OF THE PEOPLE FOR THE PEOPLE AND BY THE PEOPLE.
Re: FIRS Makes ₦‎10 Trillion In Revenue For The First Time Ever by TIGERSKY: 8:31pm On Jan 23, 2023

Re: FIRS Makes ₦‎10 Trillion In Revenue For The First Time Ever by famouscargo4u: 8:38pm On Jan 23, 2023
Total budget of 2022 was 17.6T. how much Did NCC, NPA, NNPC, NIMASA, NIRSAL and all other ministries generate? Yet, we still borrowed over 6T Naira?

1 Like

Re: FIRS Makes ₦‎10 Trillion In Revenue For The First Time Ever by Divoc19(f): 8:38pm On Jan 23, 2023
And we still borrow
Re: FIRS Makes ₦‎10 Trillion In Revenue For The First Time Ever by IfnobeGod20: 8:38pm On Jan 23, 2023
This is where Tinubu's protege failed woefully, and he was a superstar in Lagos tax collection. You may not know the person, it's no other man, Tunde Fowler. They're comparing the complexity of Nigeria to Lagos, they gave them the job and they failed.
Re: FIRS Makes ₦‎10 Trillion In Revenue For The First Time Ever by Faiththatworks(m): 8:39pm On Jan 23, 2023
Kai, whoever sent out that report knows an average Nigerian will never read the whole report but get excited by the headline.
That's why our leaders will keep deceiving the masses,their attention span of the masses is less than that of a cockroach,I don't blame our leaders though,a generation who can only listen to less than 3 minutes of music and their source of information is 200 words on Twitter and Facebook.
Mr Nami is only clever by half,he didn't generate 10 trillion naira for Nigeria, infact I daresay he generated around roughly 8 trillion Naira,and even that figure is contestable.
He cleverly inserted 1.8 trillion in waivers as revenue,this is income that was never earned, infact the National Assembly and the office of the Accountant General ought to issue queries to the FIRs to ask how they arrived at such mind boggling figures for waivers in one year.
He also cleverly inserted the tax for infrastructure that was negotiated by the Ministry of Works as revenue for the fiscal year,Kai Mr Nami is a really clever man,this is what we call shortcut to the answer in real terms.
The truth is Mr Nami has done nothing exceptional in the last 3 years,the tax growth rate is moving at the figures he met it when he resumed office.
Like I said earlier, government officials will continue to fool Nigerians cos we are always excited by the headlines.
God bless Nigeria.
Re: FIRS Makes ₦‎10 Trillion In Revenue For The First Time Ever by gaby(m): 8:39pm On Jan 23, 2023
YeeboMuslim:

You are set to type your bullcrap again, yeah?

Do you know why they were able to hit the trillion mark this time? It is because they were able to get the hands of the one in whose butthole your head is buried away from the cookie jar through the sacking of Fowler.

Na me and you for this forum.

You must get sense and leave that psychiatric hospital wey you dey by force.

Meet me at the other thread.

Time yakpa for my hand for idioots like you wella
Re: FIRS Makes ₦‎10 Trillion In Revenue For The First Time Ever by jaxxy(m): 8:42pm On Jan 23, 2023
kestolove95:

Like buhari used it to finance bokoharam. We are good
Re: FIRS Makes ₦‎10 Trillion In Revenue For The First Time Ever by hisgrace090: 8:42pm On Jan 23, 2023
What they make from hyking the prices of fuel and gas, they smile to bank as Nigerians suffers.
Re: FIRS Makes ₦‎10 Trillion In Revenue For The First Time Ever by udemzyudex(m): 8:44pm On Jan 23, 2023
And we still dey borrow.
Re: FIRS Makes ₦‎10 Trillion In Revenue For The First Time Ever by Karleb(m): 8:47pm On Jan 23, 2023
This could take care of a larger portion of our budget tho.
Re: FIRS Makes ₦‎10 Trillion In Revenue For The First Time Ever by YeeboMuslim: 8:48pm On Jan 23, 2023
gaby:

You are set to type your bullcrap again, yeah?

Do you know why they were able to hit the trillion mark this time? It is because they were able to get the hands of the one in whose butthole your head is buried away from the cookie jar through the sacking of Fowler.

Na me and you for this forum.

You must get sense and leave that psychiatric hospital wey you dey by force.

Meet me at the other thread.

Time yakpa for my hand for idioots like you wella
Oloriburuku grin cheesy
Was Fowler removed yesterday grin grin
How much did your state contribute to the purse ?? Is Fowler responsible for the sorry state of your state too ?

I'm happy I've been able to reveal your true nature .
A bigot masquerading as pseudo patriot .

Your problem is where Tinubu comes from not the APC or their purpoted miss governance grin grin

Oloriburuku omo Iran kiran
I wish I could decontaminate Yoruba land of ungrateful and parasitic losers like you . cheesy
Re: FIRS Makes ₦‎10 Trillion In Revenue For The First Time Ever by deeway200(m): 8:51pm On Jan 23, 2023
Which will not reflect on people's life but embezzled by the thieves
Re: FIRS Makes ₦‎10 Trillion In Revenue For The First Time Ever by od501: 8:51pm On Jan 23, 2023
kestolove95:

Wasted spam!
Re: FIRS Makes ₦‎10 Trillion In Revenue For The First Time Ever by Wiseandtrue(f): 8:53pm On Jan 23, 2023
Thinkam:
Okay and we wonder why there is inflation.
You dey go far, why are they borrowing if we are self sufficient grin
Re: FIRS Makes ₦‎10 Trillion In Revenue For The First Time Ever by gaby(m): 8:53pm On Jan 23, 2023
YeeboMuslim:

Oloriburuku grin cheesy
Was Fowler removed yesterday grin grin
How much did your state contribute to the purse ?? Is Fowler responsible for the sorry state of your state too ?

I'm happy I've been able to reveal your true nature .
A bigot masquerading as pseudo patriot .

Your problem is where Tinubu comes from not the APC or their purpoted miss governance grin grin

Oloriburuku omo Iran kiran
I wish I could decontaminate Yoruba land of ungrateful and parasitic losers like you . cheesy

You go cry blood today aswear.

I get your time well well.

I don fire you sotey you don dey cry in yoruba abi

You just dey start.

You must remove your head from the anus of people wey make you end up for psychiatric hospital where you dey mistake yourself to be medical doctor because dem give you white short to wear.

You phlegm.
Re: FIRS Makes ₦‎10 Trillion In Revenue For The First Time Ever by dahmie2013: 8:53pm On Jan 23, 2023
To be honest FIRS really tried. Most companies felt their presence. It was so bad that it increased job opportunities for accountants who are taxation experts. Also most companies want accountants with taxation knowledge.
Well done FIRS...

1 Like

Re: FIRS Makes ₦‎10 Trillion In Revenue For The First Time Ever by Ogaga87(m): 9:01pm On Jan 23, 2023
kestolove95:

Joblessness with cheap data..

Head need to be straightened

Re: FIRS Makes ₦‎10 Trillion In Revenue For The First Time Ever by Nobody: 9:03pm On Jan 23, 2023
No wonder they get mind to dey borrow borrow
Re: FIRS Makes ₦‎10 Trillion In Revenue For The First Time Ever by ceejay80s(m): 9:06pm On Jan 23, 2023
And dem go tell later say budget money no dey,

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Lagos Gets Third Passport Office / Ojodu Has The Best Power Supply In Lagos / Ex-police Ig, Okiro, Denies Stealing N275m; Says Own Aide Set Him Up

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.