Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,851 members, 7,813,901 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 09:04 PM

Covid-19: Fg Can Share 10 Trillion To 40million BVN Verified Bank Accounts - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Covid-19: Fg Can Share 10 Trillion To 40million BVN Verified Bank Accounts (2347 Views)

FIRS Makes ₦‎10 Trillion In Revenue For The First Time Ever / Bulus Yikura: Boko Haram Frees Kidnapped Pastor Who Begged FG, CAN For Help / Rhoda Iliya: FG Can Not Afford ₦300 Billion N-Power Beneficiaries’ Demands (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Covid-19: Fg Can Share 10 Trillion To 40million BVN Verified Bank Accounts by igbokwesampson(m): 4:27pm On Mar 26, 2020
#my Opinion

It is a welcome idea which the federal republic of Nigeria has taken, in order to contain these virus (Covid-19), by asking her Citizens to stay back at home, there is no doubt about that.

My question is, Now that the country is locked down, how would the masses feed, and also take care of themselves while sitting at home? In a time like these, you agree with me that the Government should be able to take the responsibilities of each Citizen like what other nations of the world has done.

MY ADVISE TO NIGERIA GOVERNMENT LED BY GENERAL PRESIDENT MOHAMMADU BUHARI

40 million Nigerians have BVN verified bank accounts. It will cost the FG only ₦10 trillion to pay ₦250k into each account so Nigerians can buy food for themselves and their families during the #CoronaVirus lockdown.

If Nigeria can budget ₦150 billion for a National Assembly of less than 500 legislators, then why can’t we spend ₦10 trillion paying each of the 40 million Nigerian BVN linked account ₦250k to cushion the effects of #COVID19?

We should not only share money during election

Federal government should support every citizen to survive this plague

copied
Re: Covid-19: Fg Can Share 10 Trillion To 40million BVN Verified Bank Accounts by Gwagone: 4:29pm On Mar 26, 2020
Ewoooo shocked
My country na (aka gum)
Re: Covid-19: Fg Can Share 10 Trillion To 40million BVN Verified Bank Accounts by Beremx(f): 4:30pm On Mar 26, 2020
For where?

All these monies philanthropists are donating, can’t it be shared to Nigerians?
Re: Covid-19: Fg Can Share 10 Trillion To 40million BVN Verified Bank Accounts by Sehindemi(f): 4:40pm On Mar 26, 2020
So 250k each for 40M persons will total #100B ?

Who calculated this nonsense?

8 Likes

Re: Covid-19: Fg Can Share 10 Trillion To 40million BVN Verified Bank Accounts by igbokwesampson(m): 4:40pm On Mar 26, 2020
Beremx:
For where?

All these monies philanthropists are donating, can’t it be shared to Nigerians?
that's the point, it doesn't matter where it's sourced from, Nigeria has money to cushion the effects of the imminent total lock down

you can't ask people not to go about their businesses and not provide for their basic needs.

it will be a case of
saved from covid-19, killed by hunger
Re: Covid-19: Fg Can Share 10 Trillion To 40million BVN Verified Bank Accounts by Mysticwebb: 4:40pm On Mar 26, 2020
Buhari and the Cabal are just interested in packing enough money for their children to the fourth generation in case they go with Corona birus.

2 Likes

Re: Covid-19: Fg Can Share 10 Trillion To 40million BVN Verified Bank Accounts by Sehindemi(f): 4:47pm On Mar 26, 2020
igbokwesampson:
#my Opinion

It is a welcome idea which the federal republic of Nigeria has taken, in order to contain these virus (Covid-19), by asking her Citizens to stay back at home, there is no doubt about that.

My question is, Now that the country is locked down, how would the masses feed, and also take care of themselves while sitting at home? In a time like these, you agree with me that the Government should be able to take the responsibilities of each Citizen like what other nations of the world has done.

40 million Nigerians have BVN verified bank accounts. It will cost the FG only ₦100 billion to pay ₦250k into each account so Nigerians can buy food for themselves and their families during the #CoronaVirus lockdown.

If Nigeria can budget ₦150 billion for a National Assembly of less than 500 legislators, then why can’t we spend ₦100 Billion paying each of the 40 million Nigerian BVN linked account ₦250k to cushion the effects of #COVID19?

copied

Dreamers.

#1,000 for 40M persons will total #40B.
Add one more zero to that #1K to make it #10K then you've got like 400B naira.
Add one more zero again then you are having like 4Trillion naira, it still hasn't come close to your #250K each.

Get your maths before you suggest rubbish.

5 Likes

Re: Covid-19: Fg Can Share 10 Trillion To 40million BVN Verified Bank Accounts by igbokwesampson(m): 4:49pm On Mar 26, 2020
Mysticwebb:
Buhari and the Cabal are just interested in packing enough money for their children to the fourth generation in case they go with Corona birus.
are there children in imuned from the virus, in fact the virus is choosing it's prey meticulously

1 Like

Re: Covid-19: Fg Can Share 10 Trillion To 40million BVN Verified Bank Accounts by Skyebestpropert(m): 4:50pm On Mar 26, 2020
Mean
Re: Covid-19: Fg Can Share 10 Trillion To 40million BVN Verified Bank Accounts by igbokwesampson(m): 4:52pm On Mar 26, 2020
Sehindemi:
Dreamers.

#1,000 for 40M persons will total #40B.
Add one more zero to that #1K to make it #10K then you've got like 400B naira.
Add one more zero again then you are having like 4Trillion naira, it still hasn't come close to your #250K each.

Get your maths before you suggest rubbish.
spend more of this your misguided energy looking for covid-19 cure and stop chronicling your frustration. next time you comment rehearse civility rules first. namaste
Re: Covid-19: Fg Can Share 10 Trillion To 40million BVN Verified Bank Accounts by Sehindemi(f): 4:54pm On Mar 26, 2020
igbokwesampson:

spend more of this your misguided energy looking for covid-19 cure and stop chronicling your frustration. next time you comment rehearse civility rules first. namaste

Just admit your brain failed you jare, stop throwing jabs. Man up.
You should thank me because you just followed my statistics.

6 Likes

Re: Covid-19: Fg Can Share 10 Trillion To 40million BVN Verified Bank Accounts by clevvermind(m): 4:55pm On Mar 26, 2020
You people want to close this country? Where will the 250k come from?

2 Likes

Re: Covid-19: Fg Can Share 10 Trillion To 40million BVN Verified Bank Accounts by Sehindemi(f): 4:58pm On Mar 26, 2020
clevvermind:
You people want to close this country? Where will the 250k come from?

He will tell you Atiku donated #50M already and that will do just fine. grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Covid-19: Fg Can Share 10 Trillion To 40million BVN Verified Bank Accounts by sapientia(m): 4:59pm On Mar 26, 2020
What's our entire foreign reserve again?

Someone remind me pls.

In Naira.

1 Like

Re: Covid-19: Fg Can Share 10 Trillion To 40million BVN Verified Bank Accounts by stabilizer: 5:01pm On Mar 26, 2020
I want to laugh please . .. God why do i have to live among People who are dumb but using smart phones 24/7...
Re: Covid-19: Fg Can Share 10 Trillion To 40million BVN Verified Bank Accounts by clevvermind(m): 5:02pm On Mar 26, 2020
Sehindemi:

He will tell you Atiku donated #50M already and that will do just fine. grin grin
buhari is a real dullard
Re: Covid-19: Fg Can Share 10 Trillion To 40million BVN Verified Bank Accounts by ahiboilandgas: 5:10pm On Mar 26, 2020
igbokwesampson:
#my Opinion

40 million Nigerians have BVN verified bank accounts. It will cost the FG only ₦100 billion to pay ₦250k into each account so Nigerians can buy food for themselves and their families during the #CoronaVirus lockdown.

If Nigeria can budget ₦150 billion for a National Assembly of less than 500 legislators, then why can’t we spend ₦10 trillion paying each of the 40 million Nigerian BVN linked account ₦250k to cushion the effects of #COVID19?

copied
go back to collect your school fees that over 80 trillion naira

2 Likes

Re: Covid-19: Fg Can Share 10 Trillion To 40million BVN Verified Bank Accounts by Emaxo4zilar: 5:11pm On Mar 26, 2020
Walahi good one from op, but will our leaders sense to do so.. .....
Re: Covid-19: Fg Can Share 10 Trillion To 40million BVN Verified Bank Accounts by BestChoiceTutor(m): 6:32pm On Mar 26, 2020
Sehindemi:
So 250k each for 40M persons will total #100B ?

Who calculated this nonsense?

God bless you and your husband for this

2 Likes

Re: Covid-19: Fg Can Share 10 Trillion To 40million BVN Verified Bank Accounts by Daniel058(m): 6:35pm On Mar 26, 2020
igbokwesampson:
#my Opinion

copied
copy copy uncle grin

1 Like

Re: Covid-19: Fg Can Share 10 Trillion To 40million BVN Verified Bank Accounts by edoairways: 6:36pm On Mar 26, 2020
Now that the country is locked down, how would the masses feed
How is locked down because other states are going about their businesses
Re: Covid-19: Fg Can Share 10 Trillion To 40million BVN Verified Bank Accounts by Chiemerie8(m): 6:36pm On Mar 26, 2020
Nigerians na wa o. Always thinking of how to extort money from any situation

So you want the government to share money to Nigerians through bank accounts?

What of Nigerians living below the poverty line without any bank accounts, how do you expect them to benefit

Also, say money is shared by the govt, it won't stop the spread of the virus, it will rather increase it as people will rush and queue at ATMs to withdraw the money thereby increasing the spread of the virus.
Re: Covid-19: Fg Can Share 10 Trillion To 40million BVN Verified Bank Accounts by Timileyin1234(m): 7:32pm On Mar 26, 2020
U never see 5k u dey dream of 250k
Re: Covid-19: Fg Can Share 10 Trillion To 40million BVN Verified Bank Accounts by Nobody: 7:35pm On Mar 26, 2020

3 Likes

Re: Covid-19: Fg Can Share 10 Trillion To 40million BVN Verified Bank Accounts by weyreypey: 8:13am On Oct 13, 2020
Sehindemi:

Just admit your brain failed you jare, stop throwing jabs. Man up.
You should thank me because you just followed my statistics.
You're a real nutcase. Now May's good. Back to hostilities with you.

(1) (Reply)

A Fulani Man Tells Igbo Man Why They Will Keep Rearing Cows In Eastern States / ALL Five Imo Residents Wrongly Paraded As Unknown Gunmen Regain Freedom / As A Biafran, My Hope May Be Restored In Nigeria If These Men Become President

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.