Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,511 members, 7,843,528 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 07:32 AM

Soludo To Demolish Over 100 Shops, Hotels, Others In Awka Tomorrow - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Soludo To Demolish Over 100 Shops, Hotels, Others In Awka Tomorrow (670 Views)

FG To Demolish Over 10,000 Illegal Buildings Inside Festac Town / Gunmen Threaten To Force Soludo To Resign / Soludo To Andy Ubah: You Were Cleaning Obasanjo’s Shoes In Aso Villa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Soludo To Demolish Over 100 Shops, Hotels, Others In Awka Tomorrow by Ukpaka: 9:21pm On Jan 23, 2023
Soludo To Demolish Over 100 Shops, Hotels, Others In Awka Tomorrow
https://247ureports.com/2023/01/soludo-to-demolish-over-100-shops-hotels-others-in-awka-tomorrow/
-
The shops, located along the Oby Okoli Avenue, which stretches from UNIZIK Temp. Site to across Okpuno, were marked alongside other structures, which include residential apartments, offices, billboards, fences, among others.

Cynosural among the structures marked for demolition were the fence of the Traditional Ruler of Okpuno, Igwe Sunday Okafor; the fence of the Living Faith Church Headquarters (Winners Church); the perimeter fence of the residential building of Oby Okoli Avenue, Ebony Supermarket, perimeter fence of the newly-constructed Waldorf Hotels, billboard and perimeter fence of the Admore Hotels, Sterling Bank ATM, among others.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Soludo To Demolish Over 100 Shops, Hotels, Others In Awka Tomorrow by OnyeAshuaUru: 9:30pm On Jan 23, 2023
Nice one.
A new Nigeria is POssible
Re: Soludo To Demolish Over 100 Shops, Hotels, Others In Awka Tomorrow by naijapikin2(m): 9:57pm On Jan 23, 2023
All these ipob sef.. if that is the "solution"

Then go ahead "soludo"
Re: Soludo To Demolish Over 100 Shops, Hotels, Others In Awka Tomorrow by owobokiri(m): 9:59pm On Jan 23, 2023
naijapikin2:
All these ipob sef.. if that is the "solution"

Then go ahead "soludo"

Some of you post here after swimming in pool full of meth

6 Likes

Re: Soludo To Demolish Over 100 Shops, Hotels, Others In Awka Tomorrow by naijapikin2(m): 10:07pm On Jan 23, 2023
owobokiri:

Some of you post here after swimming in pool full of meth
oga watch your tongue or I'll decimate you with data. If you have any reasonable thing to say say it. I've said my own talk your own. If you have something constructive to say just say it.
Don't piss me off.

I'm open to learning if you're willing to go down that Lane. If not, let's swing with your tempo.

Your call... cool
Re: Soludo To Demolish Over 100 Shops, Hotels, Others In Awka Tomorrow by owobokiri(m): 10:09pm On Jan 23, 2023
naijapikin2:
oga watch your tongue or I'll decimate you with data. If you have any reasonable thing to say say it. I've said my own talk your own. If you have something constructive to say just say it.
Don't piss me off.

I'm open to learning if you're willing to go down that Lane. If not, let's swing with your tempo.

Your call... cool
If you mention IPOB in such a sarcastic manner again, I will crash on you like hot bricks! Na me you dey threaten? What concerns Soludo with IPOB, abi you dey drink ogogoro through your nose?

1 Like

Re: Soludo To Demolish Over 100 Shops, Hotels, Others In Awka Tomorrow by Emmanuella00(f): 10:11pm On Jan 23, 2023
It'll affect people now!
Re: Soludo To Demolish Over 100 Shops, Hotels, Others In Awka Tomorrow by pandax: 10:13pm On Jan 23, 2023
naijapikin2:
Don't piss me off.

Your call... cool

Imagine if Soludo can dualize Ifite Road as well, with a flyover at step AND find a way to connect this Obi Okoli dual Road to Dualized Ifite Road. It will form part of a ring road

Alternatively, he can extend Esther Obiakor Avenue across Ifite Road and aim to connect this soo to be dualized Obi Okoli Avenue

1 Like

Re: Soludo To Demolish Over 100 Shops, Hotels, Others In Awka Tomorrow by naijapikin2(m): 10:55am On Jan 24, 2023
owobokiri:

If you mention IPOB in such a sarcastic manner again, I will crash on you like hot bricks! Na me you dey threaten? What concerns Soludo with IPOB, abi you dey drink ogogoro through your nose?
well since that is the way you want to swing let's see how long you'll last..

In all your seeming education, you should know that the security challenges in the east are a result of ipob, but your low quality percentage of reasoning has impeded your ability to reason for yourself, having handed your brain to your taskmasters on the platform of pittance. (Esau was porridge, you're not that far off) cool

If you need to be told that ipob are the problem of the east them your education was a colossal waste of time, funds, and effort (if you're illiterate enough to comprehend this) cool

I'm unequivocally a supporter of peter obi, but I don't align with the activities of ipob, but I doubt if you have the comprehension to fathom the difference, dimwit!

Let me wait for your next sheepish response before I upgrade you with fact, and insults. Stegomyia!
Re: Soludo To Demolish Over 100 Shops, Hotels, Others In Awka Tomorrow by naijapikin2(m): 10:57am On Jan 24, 2023
pandax:

Imagine if Soludo can dualize Ifite Road as well, with a flyover at step AND find a way to connect this Obi Okoli dual Road to Dualized Ifite Road. It will form part of a ring road
that would be good if it's done, but ipob are a hindrance to development as well as the well deserved agitation for presidency being championed by peter obi. Ipod are the biggest hindrance
Re: Soludo To Demolish Over 100 Shops, Hotels, Others In Awka Tomorrow by owobokiri(m): 10:58am On Jan 24, 2023
naijapikin2:
well since that is the way you want to swing let's see how long you'll last..

In all your seeming education, you should know that the security challenges in the east are a result of ipob, but your low quality percentage of reasoning has impeded your ability to reason for yourself, having handed your brain to your taskmasters on the platform of pittance. (Esau was porridge, you're not that far off) cool

If you need to be told that ipob are the problem of the east them your education was a colossal waste of time, funds, and effort (if you're illiterate enough to comprehend this) cool

I'm unequivocally a supporter of peter obi, but I don't align with the activities of ipob, but I doubt if you have the comprehension to fathom the difference, dimwit!

Let me wait for your next sheepish response before I upgrade you with fact, and insults. Stegomyia!
Who is this wayward inbred, bikonu?
Re: Soludo To Demolish Over 100 Shops, Hotels, Others In Awka Tomorrow by naijapikin2(m): 11:03am On Jan 24, 2023
owobokiri:

Who is this wayward inbred, bikonu?
oh so your leaders have sold you off so cheaply that you can't communicate in simple english. You're speaking igbo inorder to gather eastern sympathy. Hahahaha.

You're worse off than the ipob you're trying to defend, deranged animal like you.

Oya, be speaking igbo let me speak English. Dimwit like you grin
Re: Soludo To Demolish Over 100 Shops, Hotels, Others In Awka Tomorrow by owobokiri(m): 11:04am On Jan 24, 2023
naijapikin2:
oh so your leaders have sold you off so cheaply that you can't communicate in simple english. You're speaking igbo inorder to gather eastern sympathy. Hahahaha.

You're worse off than the ipob you're trying to defend, deranged animal like you.

Oya, be speaking igbo let me speak English. Dimwit like you grin

Oh Chim ooo
Re: Soludo To Demolish Over 100 Shops, Hotels, Others In Awka Tomorrow by naijapikin2(m): 11:07am On Jan 24, 2023
owobokiri:

Oh Chim ooo
nooo it's not chim o... It's chimney that has carried your destiny away in smoke with your brain,
Destitute like you.

People are trying so that peter obi will rule to make nigeria better, and ipob are spoiling it, you're there supporting ipob.

Mad goat like you.

Oya talk simpleton
Re: Soludo To Demolish Over 100 Shops, Hotels, Others In Awka Tomorrow by MrEverest(m): 11:10am On Jan 24, 2023
This man is beginning to look like Rochas pro max. What's with all these demolitions and confusion everywhere?

I think he is more concerned about stopping Peter Obi than delivering good governance.

SMH.

1 Like

Re: Soludo To Demolish Over 100 Shops, Hotels, Others In Awka Tomorrow by owobokiri(m): 11:13am On Jan 24, 2023
naijapikin2:
nooo it's not chim o... It's chimney that has carried your destiny away in smoke with your brain,
Destitute like you.

People are trying so that peter obi will rule to make nigeria better, and ipob are spoiling it, you're there supporting ipob.

Mad goat like you.

Oya talk simpleton

Inûkwa dû...
Re: Soludo To Demolish Over 100 Shops, Hotels, Others In Awka Tomorrow by naijapikin2(m): 11:15am On Jan 24, 2023
owobokiri:

Inûkwa dû...

Let me give you in the lingo you understand oluku.

Onye-ala
Re: Soludo To Demolish Over 100 Shops, Hotels, Others In Awka Tomorrow by owobokiri(m): 11:25am On Jan 24, 2023
naijapikin2:

Let me give you in the lingo you understand oluku.

Onye-ala

You win ooo
Leave me and my big head alone oo
Re: Soludo To Demolish Over 100 Shops, Hotels, Others In Awka Tomorrow by naijapikin2(m): 11:30am On Jan 24, 2023
owobokiri:

You win ooo
Leave me and my big head alone oo
make sure you vote for peter obi, and tell your fellow ipob to allow nigeria to be better by allowing election to hold so we can vote obi for good change.

Obi all za way

Datti-zit cool

Bye
Re: Soludo To Demolish Over 100 Shops, Hotels, Others In Awka Tomorrow by owobokiri(m): 11:31am On Jan 24, 2023
naijapikin2:
make sure you vote for peter obi, and tell your fellow ipob to allow nigeria to be better by allowing election to hold so we can vote obi for good change.

Obi all za way

Datti-zit cool
Ok Sir!
Re: Soludo To Demolish Over 100 Shops, Hotels, Others In Awka Tomorrow by Adaisback(f): 12:12pm On Jan 24, 2023
Soludo, things are hard, what will my people survive on? You know you should relocate them to a better place or provide monetary palliative to cushion the effect of your wickedness. Yeye one term gov

(1) (Reply)

Jagaban Army Here We Come / PRINCESS OJEI CHICHI - The Only Woman Out Of 36 Presidential And Vice Candidates / El-Rufai Is Secretly Working For Atiku

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.