Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,615 members, 7,823,675 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 01:09 PM

I'm About To Devour This Grilled Chicken. (sweet Pics) - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / I'm About To Devour This Grilled Chicken. (sweet Pics) (3750 Views)

I'm About To Break Up My Relationship Of 3 Years Due To Indecent Dressing / Help - I'm About To Start Dating Two Sisters (accidentally) At The Same Time. / Grown Up Man Burst Into Tears Crying Because His Food Is Too Sweet(pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I'm About To Devour This Grilled Chicken. (sweet Pics) by VeryWickedGoat: 9:25pm On Jan 23, 2023
My irresponsible fianceé has been telling me that she is not in the mood for anything for the past 2 weeks now so I went to KFC cos I have very high taste. I'm ready to finish this chicken. No time to dey check time.

1 Like

Re: I'm About To Devour This Grilled Chicken. (sweet Pics) by Pauldollars(m): 9:38pm On Jan 23, 2023
VeryWickedGoat:
My irresponsible fianceé has been telling me that she is not in the mood for anything for the past 2 weeks now so I went to KFC cos I have very high taste. I'm ready to finish this chicken. No time to dey check time.

So your Fiancee can spread leg for ordinary fowl meat? grin

No wonder you bought condom and fowl meat, but she's not on heat.

4 Likes

Re: I'm About To Devour This Grilled Chicken. (sweet Pics) by VeryWickedGoat: 9:43pm On Jan 23, 2023
Pauldollars:

So your Fiancee can spread leg for ordinary fowl meat? grin

No wonder you bought condom and fowl meat, but she's not on heat.

You are too daft to understand my post. Charge your brain & make another attempt.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: I'm About To Devour This Grilled Chicken. (sweet Pics) by Pauldollars(m): 9:46pm On Jan 23, 2023
VeryWickedGoat:

You are too daft to understand my post. Charge your brain & make another attempt.

Are you not the one who said your Fiancee is irresponsible? And you posted pictures of condom + fowl meat. It means she's irresponsible according to you grin

9 Likes

Re: I'm About To Devour This Grilled Chicken. (sweet Pics) by brain54(m): 9:51pm On Jan 23, 2023
I wan insult you…

But I no know wetin I go tell you when go pain you. Because you Dey useless…

So I go just say God bless you!

4 Likes

Re: I'm About To Devour This Grilled Chicken. (sweet Pics) by dat9jaguy(m): 10:14pm On Jan 23, 2023
VeryWickedGoat:

So you wan use this peppered chicken replace your babe. That CD no go save you from the pepper o.

11 Likes

Re: I'm About To Devour This Grilled Chicken. (sweet Pics) by Simplecity(m): 11:23pm On Jan 23, 2023
brain54:
I wan insult you…

But I no know wetin I go tell you when go pain you. Because you Dey useless…

So I go just say God bless you!
how do you insult an already useless person?🤣🤣🤣...very good question
Re: I'm About To Devour This Grilled Chicken. (sweet Pics) by dazzlingd(m): 3:55am On Jan 24, 2023
grin
Re: I'm About To Devour This Grilled Chicken. (sweet Pics) by kollinz1234(m): 3:56am On Jan 24, 2023
You got yourself another babe from KFC and bought chicken so you both can eat and start fornicating undecided
Re: I'm About To Devour This Grilled Chicken. (sweet Pics) by alpharoyalty: 7:18am On Jan 24, 2023
Na wa o.
You are about to fvck that KFC chicken and you want to do it with a condom?
You are weird bro

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I'm About To Devour This Grilled Chicken. (sweet Pics) by falcon01: 7:45am On Jan 24, 2023
Why did you grill it first? It would be better When it's Raw, plus all the oil and spicy will make it feel weird on your Dingdong😒
Re: I'm About To Devour This Grilled Chicken. (sweet Pics) by Smartmanager(m): 9:01am On Jan 24, 2023
falcon01:
Why did you grill it first? It would be better When it's Raw, plus all the oil and spicy will make it feel weird on your Dingdong😒
Probably to feel the warmth from the inside. grin
Re: I'm About To Devour This Grilled Chicken. (sweet Pics) by falcon01: 9:01am On Jan 24, 2023
Smartmanager:
Probably to feel the warmth from the inside. grin
hahah 😂
Re: I'm About To Devour This Grilled Chicken. (sweet Pics) by Sheistoopretty(f): 9:03am On Jan 24, 2023
VeryWickedGoat:

Do u have money to buy chicken? Attention seeker like u, always creating stvpid threads grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: I'm About To Devour This Grilled Chicken. (sweet Pics) by JimmySwaggart(m): 9:46am On Jan 24, 2023
Wahala wahala
Re: I'm About To Devour This Grilled Chicken. (sweet Pics) by Kiddogarcia(m): 12:40pm On Jan 24, 2023
This is wahalard

Na we be your best plug for everything sexual enhancement tho
Re: I'm About To Devour This Grilled Chicken. (sweet Pics) by OnyeOgboni: 1:37pm On Jan 24, 2023
With condom sauce?
Re: I'm About To Devour This Grilled Chicken. (sweet Pics) by Ikennaford: 1:40pm On Jan 24, 2023
See your okirika pant,,,

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

When Your Boss Volunteers You For Next Suicide Bombing / When Konji Is Truely A Bastard / Most Creative, Brilliant And Funny Adverts Ever

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.