Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,749 members, 7,817,072 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:12 AM

Grown Up Man Burst Into Tears Crying Because His Food Is Too Sweet(pics) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Grown Up Man Burst Into Tears Crying Because His Food Is Too Sweet(pics) (2895 Views)

Man Burst Into Tears At Hotel As He Nabs His Wife With Her Lover (video) / 3 Friends Beat Up Man Who Has Been Having Sex With The 3 Of Them In Cameroon / Man Burst Into Tears Crying Like A Baby After His Girlfriend Dumped Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

Grown Up Man Burst Into Tears Crying Because His Food Is Too Sweet(pics) by Chelsea82: 11:26pm On Feb 10, 2019
Full Grown up Man Seen crying because his food that he was eating is about to finish.

He Burst Into Tears Crying just because the food he was eating Was just too Sweet and about finishing.

He cried seriously as no one cares to listen to him.

Source :

http://www.thenaijafame.com.ng/2019/02/grown-up-man-burst-into-tears-crying.html?m=1

Re: Grown Up Man Burst Into Tears Crying Because His Food Is Too Sweet(pics) by Chelsea82: 11:26pm On Feb 10, 2019
OH MY God this is really serious and touching.
See reactions below and watch HERE

Re: Grown Up Man Burst Into Tears Crying Because His Food Is Too Sweet(pics) by OneCorner: 11:29pm On Feb 10, 2019
Journalism is dead in Nigeria

3 Likes

Re: Grown Up Man Burst Into Tears Crying Because His Food Is Too Sweet(pics) by amaniro: 11:32pm On Feb 10, 2019
Am I the only one who finds it disturbing?

Re: Grown Up Man Burst Into Tears Crying Because His Food Is Too Sweet(pics) by Nobody: 2:06am On Feb 11, 2019
OneCorner:

I'm telling you bro.

I was just wondering what to do with this poo of a post grin

1 Like

Re: Grown Up Man Burst Into Tears Crying Because His Food Is Too Sweet(pics) by ValCon888: 2:29am On Feb 11, 2019
To the mod that wants to take this thread to front page.
'Come make i tell you something'

2 Likes

Re: Grown Up Man Burst Into Tears Crying Because His Food Is Too Sweet(pics) by MJBOLT: 3:46am On Feb 11, 2019
chelSIX fans after Man City Brutal Flogging grin

1 Like

Re: Grown Up Man Burst Into Tears Crying Because His Food Is Too Sweet(pics) by Nobody: 6:27am On Feb 11, 2019
OneCorner:

Nigerian bloggers killed journalism. Just like they wanted to kill YouTube with their picture video blog.

How can you upload picture on a video streaming site with some computer voice talking over the picture?

Thank God they've all been banned. Keep that garbage in Nigeria for your garbage audience.
Re: Grown Up Man Burst Into Tears Crying Because His Food Is Too Sweet(pics) by MrAnele(m): 7:50am On Feb 11, 2019
Smh
Re: Grown Up Man Burst Into Tears Crying Because His Food Is Too Sweet(pics) by happybee: 7:56am On Feb 11, 2019
This is total nonsense.
Re: Grown Up Man Burst Into Tears Crying Because His Food Is Too Sweet(pics) by Chelsea82: 8:31am On Feb 11, 2019
CC

Lalasticlala
Re: Grown Up Man Burst Into Tears Crying Because His Food Is Too Sweet(pics) by kujixkujix: 9:09am On Feb 11, 2019
Hahahahahaha I can relate
Re: Grown Up Man Burst Into Tears Crying Because His Food Is Too Sweet(pics) by lalasticlala(m): 9:48am On Feb 11, 2019

(1)

"He Knows His Worth" Twitter Praised New Groom Who Is Physically Challenged. / Missing Man Found Inside A Giant Python Stomach As It Was Cut-open- See Photo / October Born Celebs We They The Best!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.