Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,511 members, 7,819,845 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:54 AM

APC Candidates In Abeokuta Solicit For Votes (Pictures) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / APC Candidates In Abeokuta Solicit For Votes (Pictures) (13498 Views)

Ekiti State Governorship Candidates Casting Their Votes (Pictures) / #AnambraDecides Deputy Governor, Nkem Okeke Votes - Pictures / PDP Candidate: Valentine Ozigbo Votes - Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: APC Candidates In Abeokuta Solicit For Votes (Pictures) by Mccullum: 11:03pm On Jan 23, 2023
Which politicians in South West that won't like to relate with Tinubu logo..

ABAT is the next president elect of Nigeria in February.
Re: APC Candidates In Abeokuta Solicit For Votes (Pictures) by izubext007: 11:09pm On Jan 23, 2023
Failures
Re: APC Candidates In Abeokuta Solicit For Votes (Pictures) by Nobody: 11:15pm On Jan 23, 2023
makavalley:

I have been wondering o ... having same experience...é be like once you voice out against urchins dem go use their tyrant power ban you for nairaland

Had the same experience all afternoon. And I hate Tinubu/APC.
Re: APC Candidates In Abeokuta Solicit For Votes (Pictures) by Almaigaa: 11:31pm On Jan 23, 2023
merits:

This reminds me of 2015 of one man that makes empty promises and scammed Nigerian,he used tax payer money to married off all his daughters and he makes sure he secured marriage for his son too, moreso his wife used tax payer money to acquired property in Dubai and she chop our money so tey she com fat like broiler chicken.
Some of the man empty promises listed below.
.#1 naira to 1 dollar.
*.I will lead army in war fronts to end Boko Haram.
*I will removed old subsidy
*40 housing estates in every state.
And many more........

It is because of that we Nigerians have decided not to vote Peter Obi, with his Igbo agenda. Peter Obi and his wife will do more than the person you are talking about grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: APC Candidates In Abeokuta Solicit For Votes (Pictures) by Lampass(m): 11:42pm On Jan 23, 2023
Dapagun:
More

A - All
P - perverts
C - coalition

Suffering brings creative insults

Proudly Obidient
Repentant Atikulated Apostle
Re: APC Candidates In Abeokuta Solicit For Votes (Pictures) by onuman: 11:53pm On Jan 23, 2023
Dapagun:
APC Candidates In Abeokuta start Ward-To-Ward Campaign.

The candidates Honourable Afolabi Moruf Afuape, APC House of Representatives Candidate for Abẹ́òkúta South Federal Constituency, Honourable Tobi Doregos APC Candidate Abẹ́òkúta South State Constituency 1 and Honourable Igbalaye Wasiu, APC Candidate Abẹ́òkúta South State Constituency 2 and their supporters took to the streets of Abeokuta to solicit support from the electorates

Who in his or her correct senses would be asking for votes in the name of APC which made Nigeria become a home for the largest number of poor and hungry people on earth, and one of the most terrorised countries on earth, if not that Nigeria is a country of many countries with groups having divergent value systems?
How to define a lost nation.

Re: APC Candidates In Abeokuta Solicit For Votes (Pictures) by Zulum500: 1:51am On Jan 24, 2023
mbahdi:
There will all fail in Jesus name

Rest sabo
Re: APC Candidates In Abeokuta Solicit For Votes (Pictures) by PhiJoi(m): 2:21am On Jan 24, 2023
VOTE WISELY

JESUS IS LORD
Re: APC Candidates In Abeokuta Solicit For Votes (Pictures) by Josewonder(m): 3:43am On Jan 24, 2023
Mumu ipob people most of d states in their potopoto region is not govern by APC yet d region is worst in Nigeria. They flood Lagos to hide their flat heads from killers esn and after taking d opportunities in SW to progress instead to be appreciative ,they start insulting their hosts. Very stupid set of people I have ever seen.
Re: APC Candidates In Abeokuta Solicit For Votes (Pictures) by yusluvad(m): 4:15am On Jan 24, 2023
merits:

This reminds me of 2015 of one man that makes empty promises and scammed Nigerian,he used tax payer money to married off all his daughters and he makes sure he secured marriage for his son too, moreso his wife used tax payer money to acquired property in Dubai and she chop our money so tey she com fat like broiler chicken.
Some of the man empty promises listed below.
.#1 naira to 1 dollar.
*.I will lead army in war fronts to end Boko Haram.
*I will removed old subsidy
*40 housing estates in every state.
And many more........
That part of 'I will lead the Army in war fronts' cracks me up. We were scammed...
grin grin grin
Re: APC Candidates In Abeokuta Solicit For Votes (Pictures) by asobo1: 5:40am On Jan 24, 2023
haffaze777:

Which of Ogun state sir?we will never vote for PDP here,instead we will vote ADC.

haffaze777:
Afo na useless man,I'm voting for philips of labor Party🤣🤣🤣🤣

Why are you acting confused. Even Dapo Abiodun doesn't have the confidence you have. Adebuto is winning Ogun gubernatorial elections as well as Atiku getting a good percentage of votes in Ogun state. Save it
Re: APC Candidates In Abeokuta Solicit For Votes (Pictures) by makavalley(m): 6:24am On Jan 24, 2023
Buddha3:

Had the same experience all afternoon. And I hate Tinubu/APC.

Hah don't say you hate Tinubu/APC again o .. they'd just bam you ...lol but I'm wondering if they keep baning us all who will be on nairaland or did they create it just for themselves?
Re: APC Candidates In Abeokuta Solicit For Votes (Pictures) by makavalley(m): 6:28am On Jan 24, 2023
Gadafii:
5eun just Dey strong nyash, federal govt banned Twitter, we still use am for months, when vpn Dey😂🤣

I tire o nairaland we wey dey epp am package ..dem dey ban us if e begin to ban everybody who go dey the nairaland again ?
Re: APC Candidates In Abeokuta Solicit For Votes (Pictures) by Pharaohny: 7:24am On Jan 24, 2023
Only Stupid people 🤣🤣 will vote APC
Re: APC Candidates In Abeokuta Solicit For Votes (Pictures) by haffaze777(m): 8:08am On Jan 24, 2023
asobo1:

Why are you acting confused. Even Dapo Abiodun doesn't have the confidence you have. Adebuto is winning Ogun gubernatorial elections as well as Atiku getting a good percentage of votes in Ogun state. Save it
I'm not a zombie like you who voted for a party,I always split my vote because I look at candidate rather party,it's Adebutu not adebuto and we Egbas will vote for Dapo abiodun to complete their 8 years instead of voting for another useless ladi to come and waste another 8years.

1 Like

Re: APC Candidates In Abeokuta Solicit For Votes (Pictures) by soil4soil(m): 10:09am On Jan 24, 2023
APC in Abeokuta ke where the governor had fail. APC will do before they get some vote.
The governor have made APC to lule in Abeokuta
Re: APC Candidates In Abeokuta Solicit For Votes (Pictures) by asobo1: 1:20pm On Jan 24, 2023
haffaze777:

I'm not a zombie like you who voted for a party,I always split my vote because I look at candidate rather party,it's Adebutu not adebuto and we Egbas will vote for Dapo abiodun to complete their 8 years instead of voting for another useless ladi to come and waste another 8years.
Since it is only your Egba that decides who governs, let us see how you will stop him from winning.
Re: APC Candidates In Abeokuta Solicit For Votes (Pictures) by haffaze777(m): 1:43pm On Jan 24, 2023
asobo1:
Since it is only your Egba that decides who governs, let us see how you will stop him from winning.

Okay,let's see how your overfed lado will win with his thuggish presentation.
Re: APC Candidates In Abeokuta Solicit For Votes (Pictures) by HIGHESTPOPORI(m): 5:53pm On Jan 24, 2023
garfield1:

Tinubu will get 80%
Yoruba Muslims are not up to 80%
Re: APC Candidates In Abeokuta Solicit For Votes (Pictures) by asobo1: 6:06pm On Jan 24, 2023
haffaze777:

Who you vote for concerns me because you come to me as a bigot. Emi lokan
Re: APC Candidates In Abeokuta Solicit For Votes (Pictures) by haffaze777(m): 6:17pm On Jan 24, 2023
asobo1:
Who you vote for concerns me because you come to me as a bigot. Emi lokan

You can cry all you want buddygrin

1 Like

Re: APC Candidates In Abeokuta Solicit For Votes (Pictures) by IfnobeGod20: 8:05am On Jan 25, 2023
makavalley:

I have been wondering o ... having same experience...é be like once you voice out against urchins dem go use their tyrant power ban you for nairaland
They did same to me last year. Any comment I made against Tinubu or APC, next hour I will just discover I won't be able to comment or like again. I had to report twice and copy Seun Osewa too. I don't know why moderators will be so partisan to the extent that they don't want dissenting opinion and the next is to start blocking people. What an immature mind and tyrannic tendency.
Re: APC Candidates In Abeokuta Solicit For Votes (Pictures) by makavalley(m): 9:15am On Jan 25, 2023
IfnobeGod20:

They did same to me last year. Any comment I make against Tinubu or APC, next hour I will just discover I won't be able to comment or like again. I had to report twice and copy Seun Osewa too. I don't know why moderators will be so partisan to the extent that they don't want dissenting opinion and the next is to start blocking people. What an immature mind and tyrannic tendency.

You can imagine how people behave, the little power or office they have as MOD they now use it on nairalanders just because they've the willpower to do that and tomorrow they will open their mouth blaming those in higher authority that they're tyrants meanwhile the little post as a MOD on nairaland they're using it to BAN people at any slight comment that doesn't sit well with them the very moment you make comment against Tinubu or APC , ....they want to politize nairaland.. what an MODs
Re: APC Candidates In Abeokuta Solicit For Votes (Pictures) by IfnobeGod20: 11:14am On Jan 25, 2023
makavalley:

You can imagine how people behave, the little power or office they have as MOD they now use it on nairalanders just because they've the willpower to do that and tomorrow they will open their mouth blaming those in higher authority that they're tyrants meanwhile the little post as a MOD on nairaland they're using it to BAN people at any slight comment that doesn't sit well with them the very moment you make comment against Tinubu or APC , ....they want to politize nairaland.. what an MODs
Very pathetic set of low minds. Seun need to weird his big sticks on them and remove some unpatriotic elements he made mods that are against freedom of expression.
Re: APC Candidates In Abeokuta Solicit For Votes (Pictures) by makavalley(m): 12:41pm On Jan 25, 2023
IfnobeGod20:

Very pathetic set of low minds. Seun need to weird his big sticks on them and remove some unpatriotic elements he made mods that are against freedom of expression.

I doubt if he can be able to filter out those myopic , political, religious, tribal bigot MODs
Re: APC Candidates In Abeokuta Solicit For Votes (Pictures) by IfnobeGod20: 6:32pm On Jan 25, 2023
makavalley:

I doubt if he can be able to filter out those myopic , political, religious, tribal bigot MODs
No doubt, he may not have the sincerity to do that but God pass everybody.
Re: APC Candidates In Abeokuta Solicit For Votes (Pictures) by makavalley(m): 10:01pm On Jan 25, 2023
IfnobeGod20:

No doubt, he may not have the sincerity to do that but God pass everybody.
No lie God pass everybody and if ban everybody let them continue but we already know

1 Like

Re: APC Candidates In Abeokuta Solicit For Votes (Pictures) by SheikhMuniru(m): 8:06am On Jan 27, 2023
haffaze777:

Which of Ogun state sir?we will never vote for PDP here,instead we will vote ADC.

Relax Amosun will work for Akinlade of PDP, he's just using ADC to deceived people
Re: APC Candidates In Abeokuta Solicit For Votes (Pictures) by SheikhMuniru(m): 8:07am On Jan 27, 2023
garfield1:

Tinubu will get 80%

In Lagos or where?
Re: APC Candidates In Abeokuta Solicit For Votes (Pictures) by haffaze777(m): 8:13am On Jan 27, 2023
SheikhMuniru:

Relax Amosun will work for Akinlade of PDP, he's just using ADC to deceived people

We're not voting ladi
Re: APC Candidates In Abeokuta Solicit For Votes (Pictures) by garfield1: 8:14am On Jan 27, 2023
SheikhMuniru:

In Lagos or where?

Ogun

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Senate To Fast-Track Passage Of New Minimum Wage Bill / Where Are The Subsidy Buses?????(safetrip) / Third Term Agenda <Vote, Comments>

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.