Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,369 members, 7,812,063 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 07:34 AM

Where Are The Subsidy Buses?????(safetrip) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Where Are The Subsidy Buses?????(safetrip) (13492 Views)

The Subsidy Question: Fuel Will Sell For N40 A Litre - vanguard / Your Expectations From The Trial Of The Subsidy Fraud Suspects / Just In Case You Don't Understand What The Subsidy Is About:rudolph Okonkwo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Where Are The Subsidy Buses?????(safetrip) by kunki90(m): 6:57am On Jul 28, 2014
citizens in all the 30 states of the federation(excluding lagos, yobe,adamawa,bornu,kaduna,kano)....pls wen last did you see the subsidy buses........last i saw one was 18 months ago.......is it mismanagement again or they just disappeared(remember the $20b)

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Where Are The Subsidy Buses?????(safetrip) by kunki90(m): 6:58am On Jul 28, 2014
mind me ,i only excluded lagos because of their own brt buses nd the odas because of insurgency

5 Likes

Re: Where Are The Subsidy Buses?????(safetrip) by Johnnyhoo(m): 7:39am On Jul 28, 2014
The last time I saw one was at a motor park(Ita Oshin) in Abeokuta, that was around June 2012, since then......d bus don waka go back to Hong Kong.

23 Likes

Re: Where Are The Subsidy Buses?????(safetrip) by Nobody: 7:39am On Jul 28, 2014
Sold to individuals, re-painted and the names cleaned off.
You sef fit don enter and u no go know!
Now dats ne of d features of under-development......MISMANAGEMENT!

20 Likes

Re: Where Are The Subsidy Buses?????(safetrip) by rioemmanuel(m): 7:40am On Jul 28, 2014
Wetin concern you with subsidy buses

GEJ till 2019

19 Likes

Re: Where Are The Subsidy Buses?????(safetrip) by chamboy(m): 7:41am On Jul 28, 2014
Subsidy scam

27 Likes

Re: Where Are The Subsidy Buses?????(safetrip) by Nobody: 7:42am On Jul 28, 2014
Subsidy buses are in mr president compound receiving cool breezes.

24 Likes

Re: Where Are The Subsidy Buses?????(safetrip) by padeolu: 7:43am On Jul 28, 2014
2015 is around the corner, GEJ go hear am

35 Likes

Re: Where Are The Subsidy Buses?????(safetrip) by eaglechild: 7:44am On Jul 28, 2014
This one was planted on the front page even before the OP finished typing.

6 Likes

Re: Where Are The Subsidy Buses?????(safetrip) by chimchim1(m): 7:44am On Jul 28, 2014
rioemmanuel: Wetin concern you with subsidy buses

GEJ till 2019
Impeachable offense. Gross misappropriation of funds

70 Likes

Re: Where Are The Subsidy Buses?????(safetrip) by Nobody: 7:44am On Jul 28, 2014
Sold to individuals, re-painted and the names cleaned off. You sef fit don enter and u no go know!
Now dats ne of d features of under-development......MISMANAGEMENT!!!

5 Likes

Re: Where Are The Subsidy Buses?????(safetrip) by Soji123(m): 7:45am On Jul 28, 2014
It's still in lagos

2 Likes

Re: Where Are The Subsidy Buses?????(safetrip) by rozayx5(m): 7:46am On Jul 28, 2014
i see a lot of them parked off Lekki Epe in a park

the ones sent to Akwa Ibom ( hyundai ) are being used

5 Likes

Re: Where Are The Subsidy Buses?????(safetrip) by Nobody: 7:48am On Jul 28, 2014
Hahahaha continue to ask. There are so many unanswered question in 9ja.

1 Like

Re: Where Are The Subsidy Buses?????(safetrip) by Obiossy(m): 7:50am On Jul 28, 2014
Looking 4 them so that u can bomb them

7 Likes

Re: Where Are The Subsidy Buses?????(safetrip) by tbagjames(m): 7:51am On Jul 28, 2014
A new study showed that subsidy buses have been infected with Ebola, some of the buses died and were buried.

7 Likes

Re: Where Are The Subsidy Buses?????(safetrip) by macpetrus(m): 7:51am On Jul 28, 2014
Lack of Maintenance
Re: Where Are The Subsidy Buses?????(safetrip) by VICTORCIZA(m): 7:52am On Jul 28, 2014
Apc you guys love lies. so you did not see more than 8 of mentioned bus destroyed in abuja motor park bomb blast
i visited Abuja in may the whole road is filled up with the buses and they charged lower price compare to other buses.

5 Likes

Re: Where Are The Subsidy Buses?????(safetrip) by NaLaugh: 7:52am On Jul 28, 2014
can someone please let me know when something actually works in Naija, that would be the real news.

3 Likes

Re: Where Are The Subsidy Buses?????(safetrip) by Elnino4ladies: 7:53am On Jul 28, 2014
Same question i ws askin a friend...i hv nt seen any in benue state...GEJ no giv suswam ni..??

3 Likes

Re: Where Are The Subsidy Buses?????(safetrip) by Talkcentral: 7:54am On Jul 28, 2014
hmm
Re: Where Are The Subsidy Buses?????(safetrip) by superior1: 7:54am On Jul 28, 2014
In Jonathan's pipe dream
Re: Where Are The Subsidy Buses?????(safetrip) by Rexyl(m): 7:54am On Jul 28, 2014
They are working and very convenient to join from one place to the other in some States. Their reduction transport fares ranges from N10 to N30 compared to other commuter buses.

They are working in Oyo State. They are the Ajumose shuttles.

4 Likes

Re: Where Are The Subsidy Buses?????(safetrip) by Pataki: 7:55am On Jul 28, 2014
The more you look, the less you see.

2015, we are kicking the greatest looter of our nation off to the prison.

Fuel subsidy na scam.

NIS aka Abba Moro jobs na scam.

Abuja CCTV na scam.

Security na scam.

Subsidy Bus provision na scam.

Goodluck Cassava bread nko? Na scam.

Chibok girls na scam.

Yet some m0r0ns want this incompetent dude back in 2015!

#Gejout !

31 Likes

Re: Where Are The Subsidy Buses?????(safetrip) by sCross: 7:55am On Jul 28, 2014
we have been lied to again !!!

3 Likes

Re: Where Are The Subsidy Buses?????(safetrip) by Godswillbdone(m): 7:55am On Jul 28, 2014
Jamb question.

1 Like

Re: Where Are The Subsidy Buses?????(safetrip) by OkikiOluwa1(m): 7:55am On Jul 28, 2014
kunki90: citizens in all the 30 states of the federation(excluding lagos, yobe,adamawa,bornu,kaduna,kano)....pls wen last did you see the subsidy buses........last i saw one was 18 months ago.......is it mismanagement again or they just disappeared(remember the $20b)
Shebi it's that light blue coloured BRT buses
It's just another scam.
I v not seen any bus since 2012.
Last Bullet
The bus only worked for a year.
GEJ, this is one of the reasons why you should just quit jeje in 2015.

22 Likes

Re: Where Are The Subsidy Buses?????(safetrip) by omega2128(m): 7:56am On Jul 28, 2014
Oga at the top is executive ole.
Shame on him!!!
Always give reason to loot-
Subsidy money is now enjoyed by rogues like him.
$20billion is not missing but use for fueling impeachment.
$1 billion is needed to buy personal armoring cars in the name of fighting boko haram.
Who says til 2019? No wonder he's always covering his head because he has no brain.

18 Likes

Re: Where Are The Subsidy Buses?????(safetrip) by Nobody: 7:56am On Jul 28, 2014
OP, they were actually imported in good shape but they were packed in Maiduguri, heavy sand dust came from no where and covered the over one thousand buses leaving no trace till today.

4 Likes

Re: Where Are The Subsidy Buses?????(safetrip) by Sylvarresta(m): 7:56am On Jul 28, 2014
The Buses are on strike.
Re: Where Are The Subsidy Buses?????(safetrip) by onihaxy: 7:56am On Jul 28, 2014
Some are in akure used for student shuttle
Re: Where Are The Subsidy Buses?????(safetrip) by Godfullsam(m): 7:57am On Jul 28, 2014
In abuja, most of d subsidy buses av bn destroyed by boko haram

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Umaru Musa Yaradua: 6 Years After His Death / President Buhari Urges Caution On ECOWAS Common Currency / Atiku To Supreme Court: Tribunal's Choice Of Disparaging Words Showed Their Bias

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.