Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,188 members, 7,835,946 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 05:55 PM

How Best Do I Answer A Query? (Photo) - Jobs/Vacancies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / How Best Do I Answer A Query? (Photo) (22836 Views)

How Can I Answer These Job Interview Questions / How Best Do I Answer These Interview Questions / How I Lost A High Paying Job Because I Failed To Answer A Simple Question (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Best Do I Answer A Query? (Photo) by Mazzkenny: 2:22pm On Jan 24, 2023
Tell them the users are putting new naira notes on them
Re: How Best Do I Answer A Query? (Photo) by Nobody: 2:24pm On Jan 24, 2023
Chenult:
I was issued a query today at my workplace. Reason below

What do I do pls?

bro ..serrriously...did u yansh babe on that materesssss? dont lie..
anyways juss say it was a lick from the washing machine..blame the washin machine & say it was the IBO MADE OMO soap u used!! (ALL IS WELL)
angry
Re: How Best Do I Answer A Query? (Photo) by omoadeleye(m): 2:25pm On Jan 24, 2023
advanceDNA:

As a stubborn boy...i go don chop at least 30 queries..... to answer all query..

No give excuse....
Aplogies na the key....
Then promise it wont happen again cos u don learn from ur mistake and how u go get better outcomes going foward...

Next week....chop another query.... but no chop query on same offence ooooo grin

No worry, continue your matter go tire them one day you go see yourself where you no want.
Re: How Best Do I Answer A Query? (Photo) by Fame1309(f): 2:25pm On Jan 24, 2023
Has anyone held of LCREDIT loan app recently?pls if you see them,tell them I want to pay their money.they have stopped calling me for months now, what is happening to LCREDIT?
Re: How Best Do I Answer A Query? (Photo) by AKWATGOLD1(m): 2:36pm On Jan 24, 2023
Please note that you should let the management know lifespan of a bedspread and how often the cleaners changes the bedspread and if there's any know fact with proves why the bedspread changed color.
Chenult:

How do I reply to the query? Should I apologize or give excuses to why there are so?

1 Like

Re: How Best Do I Answer A Query? (Photo) by ScamHunter: 2:38pm On Jan 24, 2023
Chenult:

What do I do pls?

Details are needed. Why are they changing color? Are they machine washed or hand washed? Were you soaking them with bleach for extended periods?

1 Like

Re: How Best Do I Answer A Query? (Photo) by samwash(m): 2:39pm On Jan 24, 2023
Chenult:

What do I do pls?

Query is a letter of enquiry, you don't have to apologise or give excuses, just tell them what really happened & give suggestions for solution.
Re: How Best Do I Answer A Query? (Photo) by phemmyfour: 2:43pm On Jan 24, 2023
Chenult:

What do I do pls?
Acknowledge your error

State reasons if any

Promise that such error won't repeat itself, stating what you LL do differently going forward
Re: How Best Do I Answer A Query? (Photo) by cooljude(m): 2:43pm On Jan 24, 2023
soundOsonic:
What kind of job is this?

Is it because of bedspread they are making an issue?

This is serious o. If bedspread dey change color, tell them to buy quality ones and change them every month na.

If you dey work for hotel, I see no reason why the bedspread shouldn't be change atleast once in 3 months.

Then want collect him money buy new bed spread. Very nonsense query!
Re: How Best Do I Answer A Query? (Photo) by Ibime(m): 2:45pm On Jan 24, 2023
Accountant wey dey query bedsheet

Nigeria go better one day

1 Like

Re: How Best Do I Answer A Query? (Photo) by frozen70(f): 2:45pm On Jan 24, 2023
Chenult:

How do I reply to the query? Should I apologize or give excuses to why there are so?

Only you know the bleach, chemicals or soap that you are using to wash them to make them clean and in the process it fades away the original beauty

Simply tell them you are sorry and you will be more careful next time
Re: How Best Do I Answer A Query? (Photo) by padi94(m): 2:52pm On Jan 24, 2023
Tell them say the hotel dey attract too much riffraffs that's why, and most of them don't baff before sleeping on the beds.

And they usually cum on the bed and spray their loads on it. That thing corrodes any clothing material
Re: How Best Do I Answer A Query? (Photo) by occfx: 2:53pm On Jan 24, 2023
Chenult:

What do I do pls?

Answer

Good afternoon Ma/Sir,

I have received the letter and in my honest observation, I did not notice the beddings in my custody were changing colors possibly because of persistence of vision. However, I use clean waters and the correct detergents from the hotel to wash and clean the beddings. Following this development, I will compare the water from the tank I use with other water from the other tanks. I will be soaking with hot water before washing and will make sure I rinse multiple times before drying. I apologize if this has cost the hotel any damage going forward, my services will improve.

Thank you sir and I hope my explanations are tampered with mercy.

Name.

4 Likes

Re: How Best Do I Answer A Query? (Photo) by GloriousGbola: 2:54pm On Jan 24, 2023
Because they are not giving you the right tools and materials and you are doing the best with what you have.

You want 'sparkling' bedsheets?
Give me ariel
Give me a proper washing machine
Give me unlimited SOFT and CLEAN water.
Give me INDOOR drying.(sunlight will fade any and everything)
Also are the bedsheets actually high quality to start with?

Push the query back to them. Management types always play these silly games where they do not provide enough resources and then get upset when they get poor results

1 Like

Re: How Best Do I Answer A Query? (Photo) by Honchoslim16(m): 2:55pm On Jan 24, 2023
Tell 'em to come suck your ď!čk.... 💨
Re: How Best Do I Answer A Query? (Photo) by Griffon(m): 2:55pm On Jan 24, 2023
Ibime:

Comedy Central grin grin grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Best Do I Answer A Query? (Photo) by GloriousGbola: 2:55pm On Jan 24, 2023
Ibime:

The plan is to Dock his salary.
Re: How Best Do I Answer A Query? (Photo) by Lionize: 2:56pm On Jan 24, 2023
Chenult:

What do I do pls?

Dear Sir,
I wash these beddings (mention how regularly) using the provided (mention all the washing materials like soaps et al.) using (mention the washing machine if that's what you use, or the source of water if you wash them mannually), I honestly do not know why the color change if such has happened. But henceforth, I'll be observant to monitor this and find the root cause.

Sincerely,
Chenult

But if I have more information about your work environment, then I may advise further. Info like your relationship with this person, how hostile is the environment, how fat is your pay, etc.

But, try to be as brief as possible, I like it that way. But if person wan mess up, I dey like follow am with mess, methodically.
Re: How Best Do I Answer A Query? (Photo) by Uchefame(m): 3:06pm On Jan 24, 2023
Do you know that you can ship or deliver any item to abroad/ Nationwide from the comfort of your office or home and also pay less.

This is how it works, sign up, go to shipment, fill the address for pick up & details of the item to deliver including phone number, select the courier service you want.
They will send their delivery agent to you for pick up and deliver your goods .
Their service is both home and abroad.
Payment for delivery is also online.
Follow the link below and get started
https://app.terminal.africa/invite/?referral=REF-30412325410&utm_source=referral

Best regards,
Samuel.

Terminal Africa.
Re: How Best Do I Answer A Query? (Photo) by satelliteDISH(m): 3:07pm On Jan 24, 2023
Chenult:

What do I do pls?

Wait. If I reach house I go help you write the query.

Quote me if you want me to do it for you.
Re: How Best Do I Answer A Query? (Photo) by sonssyo: 3:19pm On Jan 24, 2023
Chenult:

What do I do pls?

I'm very sorry that the bedding under my watch is changing colours however the reason for the colour change is ................................................................ As a professional laundry man i will explore other alternatives to ensure that the colour change will not repeat itself again.

Yours.............
Re: How Best Do I Answer A Query? (Photo) by Godsonkemz(m): 3:23pm On Jan 24, 2023
State in your writing that the management bought inferior quality bedcovers. Otherwise there wouldn't be a variation in the color if they bought original.
Re: How Best Do I Answer A Query? (Photo) by Ibime(m): 3:25pm On Jan 24, 2023
GloriousGbola:

The plan is to Dock his salary.

🤣🤣🤣

Accountant wey be judge, jury and executioner.

The guy sal ALL the bedsheet done change colour. How him no say na all the bedsheets she has ever washed. Accountant no dey talk like that

He come be HR too because he said "explain yourself or face SEVERE Punishment" meaning he has already prejudiced the outcome and severity of the punishment

These extreme phrases are never used by accountants in saner clime

He should face his work and leave judging bedsheets for the housekeeping manager, and HR punishment for the HR manager
Re: How Best Do I Answer A Query? (Photo) by BIGWILLIAMS4U(m): 3:51pm On Jan 24, 2023
Chenult:

What do I do pls?
Apologize without admitting anything, if you have an SOP detailing how to do the laundry, state it that you follow it diligently, and propose a review, if it does not exist, tell them you'll create one with the management's approval and stick to it, proffer a solution to the problem, if the fabric or colour is too delicate, state it so, if the detergent or soap is not effective, state it so, if the procedure for washing is not effective, state it so, and share your advice/perspective on each of them, fabric, colour, procedure and detergent. Just don't admit any wrong doing?
Re: How Best Do I Answer A Query? (Photo) by yinkus6750(m): 3:54pm On Jan 24, 2023
Likely causes of bedspread changing colour.
Water been used for washing
Soap been used ?
Do you bleach them occasionally?
Do you use washing machine and drier?
Give tangible reasons of likeable causes for it.
Profer solutions, and promise to be more careful.
Don't accept for what you not guilty for.
Re: How Best Do I Answer A Query? (Photo) by pikechukwu6(m): 3:57pm On Jan 24, 2023
Just go straight to the point, that the bedsheets really changing color as they are being washed almost on daily basis and aging of them is around the clock...
Re: How Best Do I Answer A Query? (Photo) by Enemyofpeace: 4:24pm On Jan 24, 2023
Motirayo2018:

Introduce your management to motunrayo bedding for quality bedspread , duvet , fibre pillow.

No fading or tear
no be only motunrayo bedding, you go soon see morokodo bedding
Re: How Best Do I Answer A Query? (Photo) by Enemyofpeace: 4:25pm On Jan 24, 2023
BIGWILLIAMS4U:

Apologize without admitting anything, if you have an SOP detailing how to do the laundry, state it that you follow it diligently, and propose a review, if it does not exist, tell them you'll create one with the management's approval and stick to it, proffer a solution to the problem, if the fabric or colour is too delicate, state it so, if the detergent or soap is not effective, state it so, if the procedure for washing is not effective, state it so, and share your advice/perspective on each of them, fabric, colour, procedure and detergent. Just don't admit any wrong doing?
apology to a query is an admission of guilt

2 Likes

Re: How Best Do I Answer A Query? (Photo) by OMNIVIRUS(m): 4:30pm On Jan 24, 2023
advanceDNA:

As a stubborn boy...i go don chop at least 30 queries..... to answer all query..

No give excuse....
Aplogies na the key....
Then promise it wont happen again cos u don learn from ur mistake and how u go get better outcomes going foward...

Next week....chop another query.... but no chop query on same offence ooooo grin

Beddings are fabrics. Fabrics lose colour and change colour over time when washed.
Do you wash mixed, in a machine or with hand?
Just tell them that you have done all your job with due diligence and fabric due to the detergents or use of machines or absence of laundry treatment could cause good fabrics to suffer accelerated decline.
Tell them you're open to investigate the cause with QC and find a lasting solution to the laundry format
Re: How Best Do I Answer A Query? (Photo) by chival(f): 4:42pm On Jan 24, 2023
The fact that your grammar is better than that of the individual who issued the query and who is supposedly your superior, is quite sad. I hope you find something better soon.

1 Like

Re: How Best Do I Answer A Query? (Photo) by cedricksly: 4:52pm On Jan 24, 2023
Chenult:

What do I do pls?
who serve u the letter is useless.. He or she could have known that bedding used and washed with hypo on a washing machine tend to change color overtime...
Re: How Best Do I Answer A Query? (Photo) by cayorday89(m): 5:01pm On Jan 24, 2023
Chenult:

What do I do pls?
My concern is what role did you play in them fading, because I think clothing materials fade overtime.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Please I Need More Information About Workforce / FAAN Calls For Interview. / How Do I Get To Katangua Market In Abulegba, Lagos?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.