Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,994 members, 7,817,944 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:32 PM

Duncan Mighty’s New Look Sparks Reactions (Photos) - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Duncan Mighty’s New Look Sparks Reactions (Photos) (59661 Views)

James Brown Sex Video Leaks - Sparks Reactions. He Responds / Erica's Outfit To AMVCA Reportedly Costs $794,000. Sparks Reactions (Photos) / Asoebi Girls Dance 'Soapy' By Naira Marley. See Reactions (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Duncan Mighty’s New Look Sparks Reactions (Photos) by Kingcalls: 10:14am On Jan 24, 2023
Kingpee2:
What if he’s going through some hard times financially or medically ,everything no be drugs joor ,just that these so called entertainers are not to be trusted with drugs …

No b same guy wey de dash people tens of millions that year
Re: Duncan Mighty’s New Look Sparks Reactions (Photos) by swaggerjack: 10:21am On Jan 24, 2023
grandstar:
The man does look ill. If it's true his wife was poisoning him for years, let him reveal it to the public.

He shouldn't just suffer in silence.

cry
Re: Duncan Mighty’s New Look Sparks Reactions (Photos) by Nobody: 10:21am On Jan 24, 2023
BestMan001:
He smokes, drinks too much.

That is just it 😑
What about wizkid and davido?
But,is that truly Duncan mighty?This is not ageing O.He is going through a difficult times.
Re: Duncan Mighty’s New Look Sparks Reactions (Photos) by Nobody: 10:23am On Jan 24, 2023
Sheistoopretty:

While his pocket is heavily loaded and clean kiss kiss kiss

U dat look clean outside with empty pocket nko? grin grin grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

If they were to drop u and him for me to pick, I will pick him twice grin grin grin grin grin grin cheesy grin grin

U Boys with empty pocket always first to throw insults grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Are you his bank?
Re: Duncan Mighty’s New Look Sparks Reactions (Photos) by enonche85(m): 10:24am On Jan 24, 2023
Tinububalls:
Is he now into spare parts business?
Smoke don finish em fingers.

See the brown teeth sef. embarassed
Re: Duncan Mighty’s New Look Sparks Reactions (Photos) by Nobody: 10:26am On Jan 24, 2023
Buhari's effect is affecting everyone.
Re: Duncan Mighty’s New Look Sparks Reactions (Photos) by AutomaticMotors: 10:29am On Jan 24, 2023
He is on Percs
Re: Duncan Mighty’s New Look Sparks Reactions (Photos) by wonder233: 10:30am On Jan 24, 2023
Yeah thanks, I meant marital. It was a typo error.
Guyman01:

Marital not martial.
You are correct, he has faced si much problems with his wife, her family and his own family and it seems the fighting has not subsided
Re: Duncan Mighty’s New Look Sparks Reactions (Photos) by Nobody: 10:31am On Jan 24, 2023
GeneralPula:
Is he sick?

I’m always thankful everyday that I don’t take drugs..

Anything more than Paw-paw or Az, I’m out..

So AZ na wetin? Blood tonic?

Mkpi!
Re: Duncan Mighty’s New Look Sparks Reactions (Photos) by Alove1(m): 10:33am On Jan 24, 2023
This here is the only Nigerian musician I fan. He has a way of connecting to my inner energy everytime he sings.

I pray he overcomes soon.
Re: Duncan Mighty’s New Look Sparks Reactions (Photos) by GeneralPula: 10:46am On Jan 24, 2023
Buddha3:

So AZ na wetin? Blood tonic?

Mkpi!
Arizona.
It’s a weed.
Re: Duncan Mighty’s New Look Sparks Reactions (Photos) by Nobody: 10:50am On Jan 24, 2023
GeneralPula:

Arizona.
It’s a weed.

AZ is no weed.

It's a heightened distortion of weed, made from chemically altering weed itself and adding milo, a bit of whisky and about two other ingredients I can't comfortably mention. The ingredients vary depending on geographic location and individual needs. Weed in this case, is just about 40 percent of the total combination.

Where I come from, if you smoke a jumbo wrap of AZ, even Tinubu will make more sense than you, when you open your mouth to speak.

Please don't ever classify AZ as weed! Weed is the pure dried sativa herb. Once it crosses to SK, Arizona, Colorado, Loud, Funk...the madness increases in that order.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Duncan Mighty’s New Look Sparks Reactions (Photos) by Sammy5413(m): 10:50am On Jan 24, 2023
What I love most is his teeth cos brown's my favorite color
Re: Duncan Mighty’s New Look Sparks Reactions (Photos) by DavidEsq(m): 10:55am On Jan 24, 2023
An accursed person who situation is worsened by his terrible manners
Re: Duncan Mighty’s New Look Sparks Reactions (Photos) by BeanX(m): 10:58am On Jan 24, 2023
wonder233:
The moment they see a person not looking good, they start bleating "drugs" , "say no to drugs", "yada yada". Nigerians are so full of shiit. Never seen a more dull population compressed in one geographical space.
Rather than ask what could possibly be the problem, they all start chorusing the same badwagon phrase.
Duncan Mighty has been involved in a bitter marital and family dispute which has led to numerous attempts at his life and assault on his health and business.
You are the only sensible person here 🙌🏽

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Duncan Mighty’s New Look Sparks Reactions (Photos) by OvertheTop(m): 11:02am On Jan 24, 2023
KingMack:
One of the greatest lesson I've learnt is that for this Life marry better Wife.. because the wrong one kills faster than crack

You say ....Marry Better Wife....
As if it is as Simple as ABC.

That Marriage Na Gamble...You Might Not Know the Result until You are Neck Deep in the Pool! cool
Re: Duncan Mighty’s New Look Sparks Reactions (Photos) by 77star: 11:07am On Jan 24, 2023
DavidEsq:
An accursed person who situation is worsened by his terrible manners
Ha,
Did u av issue with him?
Why calling him accursed?
Re: Duncan Mighty’s New Look Sparks Reactions (Photos) by Dshocker(m): 11:10am On Jan 24, 2023
meth effect...

I can assure you that this is the wirk of ice

1 Like

Re: Duncan Mighty’s New Look Sparks Reactions (Photos) by DavidEsq(m): 11:11am On Jan 24, 2023
77star:

Ha,
Did u av issue with him?
Why calling him accursed?
Look carefully at that guy, from "I'm a port Harcourt boy" down to many hits. Watch his associations, see how less of an adult he behaves, see how he dumps shows, pushed out his wife. I know a man who was also cursed like him due to a tragic event. That guy is damned.

1 Like

Re: Duncan Mighty’s New Look Sparks Reactions (Photos) by Nawttiboi007(m): 11:11am On Jan 24, 2023
Men of the underworld... you no go understand
Re: Duncan Mighty’s New Look Sparks Reactions (Photos) by 77star: 11:15am On Jan 24, 2023
DavidEsq:

Look carefully at that guy, from "I'm a port Harcourt boy" down to many hits. Watch his associations, see how less of an adult he behaves, see how he dumps shows, pushed out his wife. I know a man who was also cursed like him due to a tragic event. That guy is damned.
Wow
Re: Duncan Mighty’s New Look Sparks Reactions (Photos) by thebar: 11:18am On Jan 24, 2023
Omihanifa:

https://tribuneonlineng.com/fans-react-over-duncan-mightys-new-look/

Nah so una bring fake pictures come last year say nah fatoyinbo
Re: Duncan Mighty’s New Look Sparks Reactions (Photos) by Teeroyzimma: 11:24am On Jan 24, 2023
wonder233:
The moment they see a person not looking good, they start bleating "drugs" , "say no to drugs", "yada yada". Nigerians are so full of shiit. Never seen a more dull population compressed in one geographical space.
Rather than ask what could possibly be the problem, they all start chorusing the same badwagon phrase.
Duncan Mighty has been involved in a bitter marital and family dispute which has led to numerous attempts at his life and assault on his health and business.
That's Nigerians for you, but don't act as if you are not part of the problem unless you didn't beat or bully your juniors in secondary school
Re: Duncan Mighty’s New Look Sparks Reactions (Photos) by Teeroyzimma: 11:25am On Jan 24, 2023
Ance4Liverpool:
Probably drugs, just look at his brown teaths
Una don start

1 Like

Re: Duncan Mighty’s New Look Sparks Reactions (Photos) by mechanics(m): 11:29am On Jan 24, 2023
Tinububalls:
Is he now into spare parts business?
Smoke don finish em fingers.
hahhahah.
Re: Duncan Mighty’s New Look Sparks Reactions (Photos) by BlueDuck: 11:37am On Jan 24, 2023
Re: Duncan Mighty’s New Look Sparks Reactions (Photos) by wonder233: 11:42am On Jan 24, 2023
I did not. Nothing I hated more than that. My juniors remember me as the senior who was always coming to their class to give them motivational lectures and interesting pop quizes and token price rewards
Teeroyzimma:
That's Nigerians for you, but don't act as if you are not part of the problem unless you didn't beat or bully your juniors in secondary school
Re: Duncan Mighty’s New Look Sparks Reactions (Photos) by marlow1962(m): 11:43am On Jan 24, 2023
superCleanworks:
drugs, diet or age?
My bro it’s drugs.
Re: Duncan Mighty’s New Look Sparks Reactions (Photos) by Patriotic9ja(m): 12:05pm On Jan 24, 2023
ominilongest:
[b]Only fakers be loving when you have
When e red, them tuwama when e red [/b]eh eh ehh

Duncan Mighty ft Wizkid - Fake Love

Exactly. Fakers are already showing themselves. I pray he overcomes whatever the challenges are
Re: Duncan Mighty’s New Look Sparks Reactions (Photos) by Justbeingreal(m): 12:11pm On Jan 24, 2023
efeski:

Biodun Fatoyinbo was looking worse off when his pictures surfaced months back.
Everyone was typing oh was he sick? Quick recovery MOG
But e reach Duncan now una just believe say e be drugs.
Are you his plug or wtf exactly ?
Help me ask them. The social media space just tire person.

1 Like

Re: Duncan Mighty’s New Look Sparks Reactions (Photos) by Hndrrxxx(m): 12:12pm On Jan 24, 2023
Pells:

If you don't got business mind, ain't no sense stressin' my game
You know how to play around with that Fentanyl, you just like me
break the odds, do numbers and remain humble
Re: Duncan Mighty’s New Look Sparks Reactions (Photos) by ekwerendi(m): 12:14pm On Jan 24, 2023
superCleanworks:
drugs, diet or age?

Poison

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Kim Kardashian-Kanye West Divorce: How Much Money Is At Stake / Phyno And Jude Okoye Pose With Phyno's New Rolls Royce / List Of Celebrities Who Lost Their Sons In Different Circumstances:

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.