Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,512 members, 7,826,941 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 11:55 PM

Halima Abubakar Removed A Tattoo Of Apostle Suleman’s Name She Had - Friend - Celebrities (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Halima Abubakar Removed A Tattoo Of Apostle Suleman’s Name She Had - Friend (39027 Views)

Nina Ivy To Cover Her Scars With A Tattoo / Man Draws A Tattoo Of Mercy Eke's Face On His Hand. She Reacts (Photos) / Regina Daniels Tattoo Of Her Mother 'Rita Daniels' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Halima Abubakar Removed A Tattoo Of Apostle Suleman’s Name She Had - Friend by JASONjnr(m): 5:19pm On Jan 24, 2023
Antimarraige:
"I doubt if he will get away with this one"... Like what do you mean by that statement, did he commit a legal crime that they will arrest, sue him and send him to prison or what? I'm confused explain better...

Even in his church there are people wives sleeping with him so what's your point?

Dey play

Point is, he's an apostle and he's married and he's a leader that should lead with good examples.

Of he's going all out to be sleeping with any girl he sees, then he's really not who we see him to be....

He will have to confess to his crimes and step down as a church head.
Re: Halima Abubakar Removed A Tattoo Of Apostle Suleman’s Name She Had - Friend by Nobody: 6:36pm On Jan 24, 2023
JASONjnr:

Point is, he's an apostle and he's married and he's a leader that should lead with good examples.

Of he's going all out to be sleeping with any girl he sees, then he's really not who we see him to be....

He will have to confess to his crimes and step down as a church head.
this is Nigeria remember, it is easier for a camel to pass through the eye of a needle than for someone here to step down over sexual misconducts
Re: Halima Abubakar Removed A Tattoo Of Apostle Suleman’s Name She Had - Friend by Nobody: 6:36pm On Jan 24, 2023
edoairways:

That is a big fat lie. There are no strong evidence to back up those cooked claims from hungry bloggers
dey play
Re: Halima Abubakar Removed A Tattoo Of Apostle Suleman’s Name She Had - Friend by DrinkWater10: 7:51pm On Jan 24, 2023
staga:
Lies upon lies.

Let her face the courts on her defamation suit and present all the so-called "evidence."
You're a long time member of this forum, seek out the thread of Daniella Okeke's post of cars in her garage with number plates registered in Suleiman's name.
That being said, I don't believe that they weren't aware that Suleiman is a pastor.
Re: Halima Abubakar Removed A Tattoo Of Apostle Suleman’s Name She Had - Friend by OurBusinessIsPr(m): 3:11am On Jan 25, 2023
Few knew him then 2012
BeardedmeatR:
Nna ehn!

Imagine these bitches!

They didn't know he was a pastor?? grin
Re: Halima Abubakar Removed A Tattoo Of Apostle Suleman’s Name She Had - Friend by BOYS2MEN: 10:17pm On Jan 25, 2023
First of all you know say diz man don marry with family but u still dey spread legs for am even when u dey period...I swear you nor normal halimah...you dey ment!!! Even dilailah nor ever Bleep Samson for her period...
OurBusinessIsPr:
We Never Knew Apostle Suleman Was A Pastor, But In Oil And Gas”: Halima Abubakar's Friend

🧭Nollywood's Halima Abubakar has gone on to dish out more allegations against Apostle Johnson Suleman
The actress’ best friend Benita recently granted an interview with a social media blogger where she spilled some 'hot tea' about Halima’s relationship with the pastor Benita revealed that her friend had removed three pregnancies while in a relationship with Johnson, which sparked outrage among netizens.

Actress Halima Abubakar has continued to make more allegations against Apostle Johnson Suleman. The actress’s bestie, Benita, was on an Instagram live video with one of the social media bloggers, Temiola Sobola, where she disclosed what she knew about the relationship between the pastor and the actress.
Benita stated that she and Halima had no idea Suleman was a pastor because they assumed he worked in the oil and gas industry.

In Benita’s words: "Halima and I are best friends and I knew when she and Apostle Suleman were dating. We never knew he was a pastor, we thought he was into oil and gas. Halima aborted 3 pregnancies for him. After the third pregnancy, she started bleeding everyday. I used to follow her to her shows and events. We were always moving around with extra tampons to prevent her from getting stained. We don’t know if the bleeding was as a result of the ab*rtion, maybe her womb has been tampered with but when Suleman saw that her bleeding didn’t stop, he dumped her. I wanted to get a tattoo one day and she opted to follow me. That was the day she removed the tattoo of Suleman’s name she had on her hand, then I knew my friend has been heartbroken.”

https://www.legit.ng/entertainment/celebrities/1515995-knew-apostle-suleman-a-pastor-oil-gas-halima-abubakars-bestie-opens-up/

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Larry Williams: I Am Currently Homeless / Jaywon Lifting Banky W Falling Campaign Billboards / Uche Jumbo-Rodriguez And Hubby Dedicate Their Son (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.