Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,317 members, 7,815,591 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:58 PM

See The Food I Bought For N500 - Food (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / See The Food I Bought For N500 (61040 Views)

Take A Look At The Food I Bought For N1,600 Today / See The Food I Bought For 2.5k In Maiduguri / The Food I Bought For 2900. Pics. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: See The Food I Bought For N500 by okorogodwin4(m): 6:16am On Jan 27, 2023
Typical yaraba Lagos food
Re: See The Food I Bought For N500 by occfx: 6:19am On Jan 27, 2023
ufotty2001:
Things are too expensive. See the food I bought for N500

They put egg for you on top 500? Efcc must hear this. For this kind economy you dey chop rice and egg? That rice reach half cup wey be 500 already + egg 160 + spag... Which gas dey use cook am plus the ingredients and labor and you say na 500. You are corrupt and efcc must hear this.

1 Like

Re: See The Food I Bought For N500 by MaziBiafra042: 6:23am On Jan 27, 2023
A typical useless nigerian olosho girl trying to brokeshame my niggaar. when meanwhile ,my guy can feed her nd her poor family . GTFOH b*tch grin
Sheistoopretty:

Poor boy, are u sure u didn't take that food from the shrine? And u are here lying u bought it grin grin grin grin grin grin

Food of the ancestorsgrin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin Nigerian men are the dirtiest set of men I have ever seen, dey can eat everything grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

I can never imagine myself ever eating a concoction as dis grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: See The Food I Bought For N500 by Sheistoopretty(f): 6:28am On Jan 27, 2023
Jozibrainz99:

Hey Nairalanders.....This person is a guy.
You all should stop quoting her thinking she is a girl. I know the fool.

U just knew am a guy? Dull brain grin grin grin grin grin When ur likes knew since i opened dis acct? grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

U knew late boy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: See The Food I Bought For N500 by FemiEmkaMusaFEM(m): 6:29am On Jan 27, 2023
And this one came to the front page meanwhile my post about Peter Obi was closed simply because I advised us not to be tribological and religious daft during the election
Re: See The Food I Bought For N500 by Sheistoopretty(f): 6:30am On Jan 27, 2023
MaziBiafra042:
A typical useless nigerian olosho girl trying to brokeshame my niggaar. when meanwhile ,my guy can feed her nd her poor family . GTFOH b*tch grin

Ok Okoro grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin cheesy

I will reply u beta by March when ur peter obi will come distant 3rd and u won't have any choice but to come back here wailing Biafla of death grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Bye
Re: See The Food I Bought For N500 by DaddyCash: 6:34am On Jan 27, 2023
Suffering and smiling. cry
Re: See The Food I Bought For N500 by johnlaw123(m): 6:39am On Jan 27, 2023
Point of correction not all Nigeria men are dirty please.
Re: See The Food I Bought For N500 by KingMack(m): 6:41am On Jan 27, 2023
Taiggarr:

Let's see your late WRETCHED ILLITERATE PEASANT MISCREANT father stand up from his 4ft shallow grave.

E pain you abiπŸ˜‚πŸ˜†πŸ€ͺπŸ€ͺπŸ€ͺπŸ€ͺπŸ€ͺπŸ€ͺ
Re: See The Food I Bought For N500 by KingMack(m): 6:42am On Jan 27, 2023
ivandrag0n:

Another animalistic IPOB Obidient UGM idiot who probably lives in Lagos instead of the β€˜Dubai’ that his PANDORA god turned Anambra to in his wasted 8 years.

Heiya...the thing touch dis ode for I'm spine πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ€ͺπŸ€ͺπŸ€ͺπŸ€ͺ
Re: See The Food I Bought For N500 by KingMack(m): 6:43am On Jan 27, 2023
rhames:

Quarter to quench

Swears broπŸ˜†πŸ˜†

1 Like

Re: See The Food I Bought For N500 by Ceejay57: 7:01am On Jan 27, 2023
op, you get mind oo,for my side that food nah between 800h to 1k
Re: See The Food I Bought For N500 by Samdee00: 7:05am On Jan 27, 2023
Sheistoopretty:

Poor boy, are u sure u didn't take that food from the shrine? And u are here lying u bought it grin grin grin grin grin grin

Food of the ancestorsgrin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin Nigerian men are the dirtiest set of men I have ever seen, dey can eat everything grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

I can never imagine myself ever eating a concoction as dis grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Ok
Re: See The Food I Bought For N500 by galaxy2020(m): 7:06am On Jan 27, 2023
Abuja own better pass....
Re: See The Food I Bought For N500 by Szamsie1993(m): 7:06am On Jan 27, 2023
Sheistoopretty:

Including your father
Re: See The Food I Bought For N500 by Allisgud: 7:10am On Jan 27, 2023
Ah nigeria don finish,wetin be dis too much curry plus maggi,why the stew no stain the egg
Re: See The Food I Bought For N500 by daluta: 7:11am On Jan 27, 2023
Bintdawood:

150 is too much mana. Its 80 naira in my place, the raw one is 70

Re: See The Food I Bought For N500 by Tundex911: 7:16am On Jan 27, 2023
They even give you protein join

Lol
Re: See The Food I Bought For N500 by Nobody: 7:21am On Jan 27, 2023
Sheistoopretty:

U just knew am a guy? Dull brain grin grin grin grin grin When ur likes knew since i opened dis acct? grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

U knew late boy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

No brain in your entire generation would match up mine....

You don't even know who you are quoting. Big FOOL!
Re: See The Food I Bought For N500 by bonnyhope: 7:22am On Jan 27, 2023
Skyfornia:
It's worth the amount

Rice N250
Egg N150
Spaghetti N100

Total N500

N100
Re: See The Food I Bought For N500 by onyee25(f): 7:36am On Jan 27, 2023
Skyfornia:
It's worth the amount

Rice N250
Egg N150
Spaghetti N100

Total N500
How will you say it's worth the price.. normal was egg not 20#, was rice not 200 for mudu, was spaghetti not 150 for a pack. This government has failed us
Re: See The Food I Bought For N500 by Tbasicme: 7:46am On Jan 27, 2023
ufotty2001:

sapa LΓ©bi emesi
Re: See The Food I Bought For N500 by vhykeeytor(m): 7:49am On Jan 27, 2023
ufotty2001:

This one na aboki food.
Re: See The Food I Bought For N500 by vhykeeytor(m): 7:52am On Jan 27, 2023
KingMack:
This food can only be bought in a state where the people are suffering and still shouting[i]On your mandate we stand undecided cry

....even the person no fit stand straight self

You are Very correct, the last time I ate such food was in Ibadan about 15years ago
Re: See The Food I Bought For N500 by davidtemi(m): 8:00am On Jan 27, 2023
ufotty2001:
Very cheap.

I can never buy egg N200
Re: See The Food I Bought For N500 by samuel051: 8:01am On Jan 27, 2023
Sheistoopretty:

mumu Savage wannabe,u mumus can't be original for once,ur dumb heads keep copying ur dumb stuffs.. now I really believe human brain receive network from somewhere and that's where all these mumu people receive theirs and keep posting nonsense thinking they are Savage..

Everything u keep posting are rubbish and u think u are funny or something.. ODE

If Dem check well now ur papa na one security guard for one college of education wey dey use 50 naira moi moi drink garri for canteen in d afternoon,after him don lick d moi moi leaf.

1 Like

Re: See The Food I Bought For N500 by Streetmovement(m): 8:15am On Jan 27, 2023
seunny4lif:

Well, the combination always made the food to belle full me then.
Then, I will add beans, Dodo, Spaghetti and rice together.
I missed the Draw soup + Egusi combined grin grin

Wotoporiously cool speaking

grin Nigerians
Re: See The Food I Bought For N500 by delzbaba(m): 8:15am On Jan 27, 2023
All this colouring spices are dangerous to the health, imagine white rice turning to this colour, aboki food.
Re: See The Food I Bought For N500 by Ijaya123: 8:21am On Jan 27, 2023
How do you people even manage to eat that thing that looks like worms?
Re: See The Food I Bought For N500 by Olam09(m): 8:35am On Jan 27, 2023
ufotty2001:

It looks home cooked..
Re: See The Food I Bought For N500 by TRUTHaDDICTED(m): 8:36am On Jan 27, 2023
Sheistoopretty:

Runs business have damaged the little chunk of brain you were supposed to manage, now you're finished.
Re: See The Food I Bought For N500 by uptownemmygee(m): 8:48am On Jan 27, 2023
Skyfornia:
It's worth the amount

Rice N250
Egg N150
Spaghetti N100

Total N500

The guy dey lie abeg, #500 for this plenty food

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Photo Of An Egg Inside An Egg. How Possible? / The Onions I Bought N50 Today - Enugu / Lady Buys Fish But Is Afraid Of Eating It For Not Knowing Its Name (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.