Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,507 members, 7,812,561 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 03:27 PM

Take A Look At The Food I Bought For N1,600 Today - Food - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Take A Look At The Food I Bought For N1,600 Today (46639 Views)

See The Food I Bought For 2.5k In Maiduguri / See The Food I Bought For N500 / The Food I Bought For 2900. Pics. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Take A Look At The Food I Bought For N1,600 Today by Multiversed: 12:00pm On Mar 13
I went out very early today and I was already feeling tired on my way home so I wouldn't be able to perform some magic In the kitchen.

So I decided to branch my favorite food spot to buy some food.

To my surprise, The quantity of their food is now so small and costly. My eyes were sore but I just had to pay up and left the place Immediately.

The Breakdown

Jollof Rice:N300
Fried Rice:N300
Spaghetti:N200
Beef:N400
Egg:N200
Container:N200

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: Take A Look At The Food I Bought For N1,600 Today by Multiversed: 12:06pm On Mar 13
Things are really getting out of hand.

Below pictures were some of the Foods I bought from the Eatery not so long ago.

Yayii I'm on front page.

Thanks Mods🙏

41 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Take A Look At The Food I Bought For N1,600 Today by bigzic(m): 12:12pm On Mar 13
This is not funny at all!!

56 Likes 1 Share

Re: Take A Look At The Food I Bought For N1,600 Today by Puss360(f): 12:43pm On Mar 13
Everything in that plate worth it....
Besides, as it is, rice shouldn't be sold for anything less than #500 for one serving spoon....
Spaghetti is 1k.... So the 200 is worth it...
But why didn't you eat there so you won't spend #200 on takeaway plate or you would have gotten a food flask from your home so that #200 would have been diverted to an extra food

178 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Take A Look At The Food I Bought For N1,600 Today by advanceDNA: 12:47pm On Mar 13
Multiversed:
Things are really getting out of hand.

U just waste extra 200naira for plate... All the food nor even reach quarter of the plate...them suppose just sell am for ur hand make u swallow am once.... grin grin

345 Likes 26 Shares

Re: Take A Look At The Food I Bought For N1,600 Today by Badluckynigga(m): 1:34pm On Mar 13
Where sanwo olu talk say make we dey eat? People don forget and move on, abi una don dey chop wey una no share update

15 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Take A Look At The Food I Bought For N1,600 Today by Multiversed: 2:00pm On Mar 13
bigzic:
This is not funny at all!!

I'm telling you bruh

The Food used to be filled to the brim of the container initially. But look at what we've got here now.

10 Likes

Re: Take A Look At The Food I Bought For N1,600 Today by Multiversed: 2:03pm On Mar 13
Puss360:
Everything in that plate worth it....
Besides, as it is, rice shouldn't be sold for anything less than #500 for one serving spoon....
Spaghetti is 1k.... So the 200 is worth it...
But why didn't you eat there so you won't spend #200 on takeaway plate or you would have gotten a food flask from your home so that #200 would have been diverted to an extra food

Babe you are actually right though.

But the thing is I was coming from an outing, I left home around past 05:00am. I never intended to get my meal outside today but I was kinda exhausted by the time I was through with the Task I went to do.

I actually planned to cook when I get home but plans changed.

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Take A Look At The Food I Bought For N1,600 Today by Multiversed: 2:06pm On Mar 13
advanceDNA:

U just waste extra 200naira for plate... All the food nor even reach quarter of the plate...them suppose just sell am for ur hand make u swallow am once.... grin grin

Lol I tell you man.

Naso I dey buy am oo.

I dey even dey wash and keep some of the Containers for my kitchen sometimes after use. E don plenty there nowgrin

I dey always reason say N200 no fit just waste like thatgrin

15 Likes

Re: Take A Look At The Food I Bought For N1,600 Today by Puss360(f): 2:07pm On Mar 13
Multiversed:

Babe you are actually right though. b

But the thing is I was coming from an outing, I left home around past 05:00am. I never intended to get my meal outside today but I was kinda exhausted by the time I was through with the Task I went to do.

I actually planned to cook when I get home but plans changed.
Okay... Cooking at home's better

5 Likes

Re: Take A Look At The Food I Bought For N1,600 Today by Multiversed: 2:09pm On Mar 13
Puss360:

Okay... Cooking at home's better

Yeah thanks.

4 Likes

Re: Take A Look At The Food I Bought For N1,600 Today by Chicagograduate(m): 2:16pm On Mar 13
Tinubu effect.

4 Likes

Re: Take A Look At The Food I Bought For N1,600 Today by TOPCRUISE(m): 2:16pm On Mar 13
Congratulations. You should be proud of yourself for eating a brand new Peugeot 504 car plus okada of 1975.

54 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Take A Look At The Food I Bought For N1,600 Today by Smithwilliams826: 2:17pm On Mar 13
Re: Take A Look At The Food I Bought For N1,600 Today by Proserpina: 2:17pm On Mar 13

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: Take A Look At The Food I Bought For N1,600 Today by Stephen0mozzy: 2:18pm On Mar 13
grin When una go find Clean Mama Put dey patronize, una dey go "wanna be eatery" just because them dey sell for plastic container.

====================================
Meanwhile, Check my Signature!
Got some nice deals

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Take A Look At The Food I Bought For N1,600 Today by Proserpina: 2:18pm On Mar 13

5 Likes

Re: Take A Look At The Food I Bought For N1,600 Today by thesicilian: 2:18pm On Mar 13
Proserpina:
Not entirely true Sha grin grin

Especially for the unmarried.
Cooking at home can sometimes be more expensive

10 Likes

Re: Take A Look At The Food I Bought For N1,600 Today by chiefolododo(m): 2:19pm On Mar 13
The great TINUBULATION.

TELL ME THE IMPROVEMENT UNDER THIS ADMINISTRATION?

6 Likes

Re: Take A Look At The Food I Bought For N1,600 Today by abobote: 2:19pm On Mar 13
You mix jellof rice and fried rice, that is weird.
The food is expensive and non appetizing anyway

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Take A Look At The Food I Bought For N1,600 Today by obinna58(m): 2:19pm On Mar 13
grin
I’m no Yoruba but I must have to console you in Yoruba understanding, emi lo kan and e bin pawa

I learned from nairaland grin

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Take A Look At The Food I Bought For N1,600 Today by NOwazobia: 2:19pm On Mar 13
This look at the food this and that is becoming stale.

Who cares if you bought it for a million dollars...

Fawking eat your whatever and shut the fawk up!

Dem swear for ona, or person put gun to your head to buy am.

This is idiocy and it's irrelevant and irritating, my god! 🤦🏽‍♂️

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Take A Look At The Food I Bought For N1,600 Today by vRendoh(m): 2:19pm On Mar 13
That is a Dollar food!Damn cheap compare to that stuff in US.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Take A Look At The Food I Bought For N1,600 Today by IykeChukz(m): 2:19pm On Mar 13
You have eaten out of it. If actually not so, please run from that location!

9 Likes

Re: Take A Look At The Food I Bought For N1,600 Today by Zetty177x: 2:19pm On Mar 13

1 Like

Re: Take A Look At The Food I Bought For N1,600 Today by Dyfynezz12(m): 2:19pm On Mar 13
That's the situation on ground now

3 Likes

Re: Take A Look At The Food I Bought For N1,600 Today by tefishy(m): 2:20pm On Mar 13
Buying of rice outside is like loosing your money these days

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Take A Look At The Food I Bought For N1,600 Today by tetralogyfallot(m): 2:20pm On Mar 13
Very very expensive

3 Likes

Re: Take A Look At The Food I Bought For N1,600 Today by Stephen0mozzy: 2:20pm On Mar 13
Proserpina:
Not entirely true Sha grin grin

Especially for the unmarried.

Gbam! Whenever I debate this with my friends, dem no dey gree.
Cooking at home means you go chop belleful, but it's not really less expensive
Especially if you don't have the ingredients at home before

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Take A Look At The Food I Bought For N1,600 Today by ozo13(m): 2:21pm On Mar 13
advanceDNA:

grin
Re: Take A Look At The Food I Bought For N1,600 Today by Offpoint1: 2:22pm On Mar 13
Food wey I dey order 2k before na N4200 now... I kuku rest. Bukka wey I enter sef no get N300 jollof rice, na N500 just 1 spoon. N200 meat fit pass tru my nose...

I don join Muslims dey do fasting...

25 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Take A Look At The Food I Bought For N1,600 Today by WantsandMore: 2:22pm On Mar 13
Op. I don't know why you've spaghetti when you already have rice, all that money should've gone into more protein. More eggs healthy. More grains not so much.

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Monitor Lizard I Killed Today Around Sangotedo Shoprite / Photo Of Big Fish Caught In Warri River / The Catfish I Bought ₦2,800 And How I Prepared It

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.