Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,393 members, 7,815,839 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:17 PM

'Crowd At APC Rallies Now Constantly Shout Sai Atiku' - Deji Adeyanju - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 'Crowd At APC Rallies Now Constantly Shout Sai Atiku' - Deji Adeyanju (14589 Views)

Kano Residents Shout Sai Atiku As Tinubu Arrives Kano (Video) / Kwankwaso Supporters Besiege His Abuja Home This Morning, Shout 'Sai Kwankwaso' / Drama As Bauchi Women Kiss Ballot Paper, Shout ‘sai Baba’ Before Casting Vote (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 'Crowd At APC Rallies Now Constantly Shout Sai Atiku' - Deji Adeyanju by Emmanuella00(f): 8:30am On Jan 24, 2023
Next month will speak for itself.
Re: 'Crowd At APC Rallies Now Constantly Shout Sai Atiku' - Deji Adeyanju by Iliveforever(m): 8:30am On Jan 24, 2023
TheNiceGuy:
I can't imagine how salty your tears would be by 26th of February when the reality of Obi's failure us eventually Dawn on you

Enemy of the state
Re: 'Crowd At APC Rallies Now Constantly Shout Sai Atiku' - Deji Adeyanju by alibiz: 8:31am On Jan 24, 2023
It's foolishness to believe the north will vote Tinubu
Re: 'Crowd At APC Rallies Now Constantly Shout Sai Atiku' - Deji Adeyanju by Urchinpainer: 8:34am On Jan 24, 2023
emerged01:

Why would you say Tinubu fought GEJ when he was in opposition then? What did you expect of him as an opposition? Were they in the same party?

I say so because they are trying to play the card of its the turn of the South in APC, unfortunately many of their members are decamping every day forgetting what he sacrificed for the party.

1 Like

Re: 'Crowd At APC Rallies Now Constantly Shout Sai Atiku' - Deji Adeyanju by cornelman: 8:35am On Jan 24, 2023
As much as Atiku is a terrible candidate, The APC higgy hagga is worse.

Don't just vote; vote wisely
Re: 'Crowd At APC Rallies Now Constantly Shout Sai Atiku' - Deji Adeyanju by reddingtonblack: 8:43am On Jan 24, 2023
TheNiceGuy:
Atiku's men will storm Tinubu's rally with camera focused on them to shout Atiku Atiku grin

That's Cheap political propaganda.

It won't still stop his retirement to Dubai in days to come

that deji could even post the video shows how less he thinks of Nigerians as gullible entities & ofcus he knows children of hate won't waste time scooping it like pepper soup.

1 Like

Re: 'Crowd At APC Rallies Now Constantly Shout Sai Atiku' - Deji Adeyanju by garfield1: 8:49am On Jan 24, 2023
Penguin2:
Hahahahahaha!

Whenever we see pictures from APC rallies in the north, the first thing I always notice is the absence of Tinubu pictures or campaign paraphernalia at the campaign ground which has always made me postulate, correctly, that these guys gather for the local candidates and not for Tinubu but Moh247, Garfield1, Ihordspy, Sapele914 and co will say I don’t know what I’m saying.

But on a daily, receipts keep coming from the north that prove me right.

The north has rejected Tinubu.

Check those people shouting,they are less thsn 10 and always in a particular spot.is it not obvious that they are hirelings? How come the camera captures them exactly at that spot? Oga use your head na...
How many local candidates are campaigning for obi
Re: 'Crowd At APC Rallies Now Constantly Shout Sai Atiku' - Deji Adeyanju by vengertime: 8:56am On Jan 24, 2023
Northern Governors are just decieving Thiefnubuu the president of Lagos
Re: 'Crowd At APC Rallies Now Constantly Shout Sai Atiku' - Deji Adeyanju by Rajiolaade: 8:56am On Jan 24, 2023
TheNiceGuy:
Atiku's men will storm Tinubu's rally with camera focused on them to shout Atiku Atiku grin

Re: 'Crowd At APC Rallies Now Constantly Shout Sai Atiku' - Deji Adeyanju by Penguin2: 9:00am On Jan 24, 2023
garfield1:

Check those people shouting,they are less thsn 10 and always in a particular spot.is it not obvious that they are hirelings? How come the camera captures them exactly at that spot? Oga use your head na...
How many local candidates are campaigning for obi

If they were hirelings, why wasn’t the voice of the majority of others who were not hired louder than the voice of the ten people?
Re: 'Crowd At APC Rallies Now Constantly Shout Sai Atiku' - Deji Adeyanju by FatherOfJesus: 9:03am On Jan 24, 2023
Now we know who's bankrolling this one
Re: 'Crowd At APC Rallies Now Constantly Shout Sai Atiku' - Deji Adeyanju by Padipadi(m): 9:12am On Jan 24, 2023
Ednan:
embarassed The sad reality is, if Atiku Pull upto 55% to 60 votes in the North then the selection is over. Because he will pull some good number of votes in many parts of the country including Lagos and some part of South South & South West

Your Business Need a Logo

We will Design a Professional Company Logo or Letterhead for your Business for 2K Only

Pay on Delivery

Drop us your Company Name here
https://forms.gle/Y2JJ39N4GS9NduM6A
Dreamer like the smelly mouth boy called Deji Adeyanju. You all PDP sympathisers ll cry more cos you all ll be shocked with APC or LP victory
Re: 'Crowd At APC Rallies Now Constantly Shout Sai Atiku' - Deji Adeyanju by Nobody: 9:15am On Jan 24, 2023
TheNiceGuy:

So the massive crowd consist mainly of Atiku men. Nodes in introspection! Atiku is campaigning for APC no wonder it's call PDAPC?
Re: 'Crowd At APC Rallies Now Constantly Shout Sai Atiku' - Deji Adeyanju by SIRTee15: 9:25am On Jan 24, 2023
Urchinpainer:
This is a deep lesson to the South. The same Tinubu that fought Jonathan for Buhari.
Thank God for Obi, Atiku would have won this election is it was between him and Tinubu!

If Tinubu wins this election, he should be deeply grateful to Peter Obi for joining the race. On fact he should erect a statue of Peter obi in front of his house in bourdillon.
Had it been a straight contest btw Atiku and Tinubu, by now Atiku won't bother to campaign anymore but will be chilling in Dubai writing his inaugural speech.
Tinubu would have been thoroughly disgraced enough to give him stroke.
Re: 'Crowd At APC Rallies Now Constantly Shout Sai Atiku' - Deji Adeyanju by bender79: 9:30am On Jan 24, 2023
SIRTee15:

If Tinubu wins this election, he should be deeply grateful to Peter Obi for joining the race. On fact he should erect a statue of Peter obi in front of his house in bourdillon.
Had it been a straight contest btw Atiku and Tinubu, by now Atiku won't bother to campaign anymore but will be chilling in Dubai writing his inaugural speech.
I don't know how you people imagine that PO presence in this race is detrimental to Atiku? I'm a PO supporter but I think that Atiku is more competitive in the se and ss than tinubu
Re: 'Crowd At APC Rallies Now Constantly Shout Sai Atiku' - Deji Adeyanju by FRS(m): 9:32am On Jan 24, 2023
It is no gainsaying that the candidate who can do so well in the North and perform averagely in the South is going to win the forthcoming presidential election. And as it were, if nothing changes, the arrow points to Atiku Abubakar of the PDP.
COFFINSELLER:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I0rLbZFsat8

https://twitter.com/adeyanjudeji/status/1617642453238173696?t=TZurPz6EdcS95UlaUhmchw&s=19

PREVIOUS THREAD: Crowd Chants 'Sai Atiku' At APC Rally In Bauchi (Video)
Re: 'Crowd At APC Rallies Now Constantly Shout Sai Atiku' - Deji Adeyanju by Mistermamus(m): 9:42am On Jan 24, 2023
Abeg pls anyone should help me with small assistance b4 next month I will be paid salary abeg harsh economy don hug me 6323208731 fidelity
Re: 'Crowd At APC Rallies Now Constantly Shout Sai Atiku' - Deji Adeyanju by JoeNL22(m): 9:47am On Jan 24, 2023
emerged01:

Why would you say Tinubu fought GEJ when he was in opposition then? What did you expect of him as an opposition? Were they in the same party?
He fought an incumbent in the south. There's a difference. You can't fight your neighbours all the time and expect them to help you when you are in need. That's why they say be friendly with your neighbours. That's was the thing. The whole south saw Tinubu has a traitor hence, he siding with Buhari against GEJ. If Gej was an opposition and not an incumbent. The story would be different.
Re: 'Crowd At APC Rallies Now Constantly Shout Sai Atiku' - Deji Adeyanju by Urchinpainer: 9:50am On Jan 24, 2023
SIRTee15:

Tinubu does not stand a chance in this election.
Re: 'Crowd At APC Rallies Now Constantly Shout Sai Atiku' - Deji Adeyanju by Shikini: 10:12am On Jan 24, 2023
Ghen ghen
Re: 'Crowd At APC Rallies Now Constantly Shout Sai Atiku' - Deji Adeyanju by Originalsly: 10:26am On Jan 24, 2023
OurBusinessIsPr:

I will never feel comfortable supporting a man who cannot hold a cup of tea

grin grin .. guy ... don't kill me!
Re: 'Crowd At APC Rallies Now Constantly Shout Sai Atiku' - Deji Adeyanju by SIRTee15: 10:28am On Jan 24, 2023
Urchinpainer:

Tinubu does not stand a chance in this election.

As it is now, he has a very good chance. So long as his Northern friends don't betray him and really work hard for him.
Tinubu isn't popular in the north, he doesn't have a cult figure anywhere but seems likable among the northern political elite- that's his strength.
Ordinary, northerners wont go and queue in the sun for one Yoruba man who will likely replicate Buhari nepotistic tendencies in aso rock.
But if their leaders tell them to do so and they insist...then the talakawas will grudgingly exercise their franchise for Tinubu.
Re: 'Crowd At APC Rallies Now Constantly Shout Sai Atiku' - Deji Adeyanju by garfield1: 10:31am On Jan 24, 2023
Penguin2:

If they were hirelings, why wasn’t the voice of the majority of others who were not hired louder than the voice of the ten people?

Why were the whole crowd not shouting atiku except them? How come pdp always spots them? In 2015 when the shouted sai buhari in gej rallies,you could hear it from outside the stadium.
Re: 'Crowd At APC Rallies Now Constantly Shout Sai Atiku' - Deji Adeyanju by SIRTee15: 10:32am On Jan 24, 2023
bender79:
I don't know how you people imagine that PO presence in this race is detrimental to Atiku? I'm a PO supporter but I think that Atiku is more competitive in the se and ss than tinubu

PO will eat deeply into SE, SS and middlebelt which are traditionally PDP and would have naturally gone for Atiku.
Tinubu had given up on SE and wasn't counting on SS. He's hoping on core north and SW to get him into aso rock.
Re: 'Crowd At APC Rallies Now Constantly Shout Sai Atiku' - Deji Adeyanju by Emola12(m): 10:33am On Jan 24, 2023
Tinubu name nah Ogbon sadiq Iwo logbon ju jagabandit go cry blood after election nah their supporters I pity pass i know say some people go drink water battery when hausa do Dem shege finish
Re: 'Crowd At APC Rallies Now Constantly Shout Sai Atiku' - Deji Adeyanju by Invest4growth: 10:48am On Jan 24, 2023
All these on line commentators like Deji only see flaws in politicians. They have never seen any fault of theirs. Can Deji Adeyanju.win.a councillorship election of he is not assisted. Yet he comes on line to vomit thrashes against politicians as if he has cimmand over them. The mistake is from those finding you as moral compass of public opinion. What a joke of a person!
Re: 'Crowd At APC Rallies Now Constantly Shout Sai Atiku' - Deji Adeyanju by MajorOvakporaye(f): 11:00am On Jan 24, 2023
TheNiceGuy:

SHUT UP!!!
Re: 'Crowd At APC Rallies Now Constantly Shout Sai Atiku' - Deji Adeyanju by Sholaco: 11:07am On Jan 24, 2023
Deji PDP supporter grin
Re: 'Crowd At APC Rallies Now Constantly Shout Sai Atiku' - Deji Adeyanju by bender79: 11:37am On Jan 24, 2023
SIRTee15:

PO will eat deeply into SE, SS and middlebelt which are traditionally PDP and would have naturally gone for Atiku.
Tinubu had given up on SE and wasn't counting on SS. He's hoping on core north and SW to get him into aso rock.
Atiku is also competitive in Tinubu's so called strong hold
Re: 'Crowd At APC Rallies Now Constantly Shout Sai Atiku' - Deji Adeyanju by Malory: 11:55am On Jan 24, 2023
TheNiceGuy:
I can't imagine how salty your tears would be by 26th of February when the reality of Obi's failure is eventually Dawn on you
Shatap. Who dash monkey banana.
Re: 'Crowd At APC Rallies Now Constantly Shout Sai Atiku' - Deji Adeyanju by SIRTee15: 12:34pm On Jan 24, 2023
bender79:
Atiku is also competitive in Tinubu's so called strong hold

The reason Tinubu should make a statue for obi if the former wins the election.
Obi will make SS n SE competitive for Atiku- something that should have been a walkover. So all regions are now competitive.
Re: 'Crowd At APC Rallies Now Constantly Shout Sai Atiku' - Deji Adeyanju by Whiteways: 1:19pm On Jan 24, 2023
Who go wake you up
TheNiceGuy:

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Biafra - A Call For The Ijaw Nation To Stand Up For Truth. / APC NWC Writes Hon Jibrin To Keep Evidence Away From Public Domain (pix) / Adeboye Wins Living Legend Polls

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.