Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,023 members, 7,818,026 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:15 AM

I Got This Revelation About Nigeria At 5 Am Today! - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Got This Revelation About Nigeria At 5 Am Today! (3335 Views)

Saheed Balogun, Dayo Amusa, Others At 5-Million-Man March For Tinubu In Lagos / Zahra Buhari: My Religion, Traditions Make Me Who I Am Today - Buhari Daughter / Agbakoba Makes Revelation About Tanko Muhammed, Acting CJN Appointed By Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Got This Revelation About Nigeria At 5 Am Today! by Nobody: 2:50pm On Jan 24, 2023
Godwin4444:
obi will never win

Go n write it down

He will lose election n chaos will happen after the election n he will b fingered to have a hand in it n he will travel out of d country

Go n write it down

God did not take power from the devil when he chased him down.

So the devil still have the power of vision, dreams, miracle and many more and he gives this powers to his followers.

Not all prophesy is from God. So keep your prediction to yourself.
Re: I Got This Revelation About Nigeria At 5 Am Today! by JOemmy(m): 3:21pm On Jan 24, 2023
Godwin4444:
I had a dream that tinubu won n in d dream …… just let me leave d rest

I can bet my life that tinubu will win 100%

I mean I can bet my life, I am not a politician n I don’t dream but once I dream na legit

I can tell u that after tinubu wins, there will b everyday killings in south east n it will b a replica of north west

Pained politicians will give weapons to anyone that wish to carry it in the south east n they will want to extend it to the whole of Nigeria when they are tired of killing their own people

For d first 3 years of tinubu reign south east will boil badly, south south oil derivation will b increased n people like asari dokubo n co will b given contract so as to maintain peace in their region

A slight repeat of civil war will likely happen but will b curtailed

Go n write this down…..I saw more in the dream but go n write this down

It will b so bad in d south east that insurgents will pack big trucks n share weapons to people openly

I can bet my life that all these will happen

Hate induced dream go back to ur sleep anyone can have a dream based on their current circumstances or idealogies even mad people do also dream.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Got This Revelation About Nigeria At 5 Am Today! by PARADIZEPRIEST: 3:29pm On Jan 24, 2023
MOST NIGERIANS WILL GO TO HELL because THEY HAVE THROWN AWAY THEIR CONSCIENCEangry
THEY SCAM PEOPLE AS FUN,
THEY ARE DISORDERLY AND DONT QUEUE FOR THEIR TURN,
THEY USE BIBLE VERSES TO EXTORT GULLIBLE PEOPLE,
THEY SELL FUEL ABOVE PUMP PRICE AND STILL COLLECT BRIBE FROM MOTORIST,
THEY WORSHIP MONEY AND HAIL ILLICIT DIRTY RICHES
THEY PROMOTE CORRUPT POLITICIANS.
THEY STEAL PEOPLE'S PHONES EVEN IN CHURCHES AND SLEEP COMFORTABLY AT HOME NOT FEARING GOD'S CURSE ETC.

1 Like

Re: I Got This Revelation About Nigeria At 5 Am Today! by Rexymania(m): 4:08pm On Jan 24, 2023
Kpatakpata all of us go die. tongue. Na person wey get toto and mansion go dey fear.
Re: I Got This Revelation About Nigeria At 5 Am Today! by Saintmary(f): 5:03pm On Jan 24, 2023
eleniyan2020:
is only about Nigeria God de show all this pastors,what happen to all the rest of the world!

God has children in every country.
Re: I Got This Revelation About Nigeria At 5 Am Today! by faceland: 5:05pm On Jan 24, 2023
Do you need to be a prophet to know there is a possibility of #EndSARS part 2... but this time, the protesters have guns and the police/military also have guns.

It is just a possibility and not a certainty.
Re: I Got This Revelation About Nigeria At 5 Am Today! by faceland: 5:09pm On Jan 24, 2023
JOemmy:

Hate induced dream go back to ur sleep anyone can have a dream based on their current circumstances or idealogies even mad people do also dream.

True. They were reading Nigerian News before they sleep so their sub conscious mind did the calculation (based on the bad news/information) and presented it in dream-form.

1 Like

Re: I Got This Revelation About Nigeria At 5 Am Today! by faceland: 5:15pm On Jan 24, 2023
Rexymania:
Kpatakpata all of us go die. tongue. Na person wey get toto and mansion go dey fear.

After watching that beheading video, the people that did it are among us. They must eat so they must have a job. We might have shaked their hands or talk to them without knowing. They would also kill again (because once they start spilling blood, it is hard to stop). They are more than enough dangerous people in the streets (with very little to lose).
Re: I Got This Revelation About Nigeria At 5 Am Today! by Rexymania(m): 7:05pm On Jan 24, 2023
faceland:

After watching that beheading video, the people that did it are among us. They must eat so they must have a job. We might have shaked their hands or talk to them without knowing. They would also kill again (because once they start spilling blood, it is hard to stop). They are more than enough dangerous people in the streets (with very little to lose).

So what do we do now?
Re: I Got This Revelation About Nigeria At 5 Am Today! by faceland: 7:52pm On Jan 24, 2023
Rexymania:

So what do we do now?

I don't know...

Recognizing the reality on ground and based on that, every man should be responsible for their own security. By being both cautious (prevention is better than cure mentality) and dangerous yourself.
Re: I Got This Revelation About Nigeria At 5 Am Today! by imagrg(m): 11:28am On Feb 20, 2023
This Revelation Turned Out To Be The Present Cash Saga.
imagrg:
*This Is The Revelation I Had From God This Morning At 5.00 AM*

That something terrible is about to happen between now and twenty days time in Nigeria.

That we should FAST and PRAY for 16 days and ask God to avert it.

Please let's all be serious about this revelation.

Let's share this message to all and sundry.

May peace reign in Nigeria.
Re: I Got This Revelation About Nigeria At 5 Am Today! by imagrg(m): 11:31am On Feb 20, 2023
Don't blasphem please.
May God forgive your transgression.
AbdulMagaji:

God did not take power from the devil when he chased him down.

So the devil still have the power of vision, dreams, miracle and many more and he gives this powers to his followers.

Not all prophesy is from God. So keep your prediction to yourself.
Re: I Got This Revelation About Nigeria At 5 Am Today! by imagrg(m): 11:41am On Feb 20, 2023
Stop this blasphemy.
May God forgive your wrong.
Cherish233:

See i can swear it's not from God onless his own god oo🙄.
Can you imagine 🤷‍♂️
Re: I Got This Revelation About Nigeria At 5 Am Today! by imagrg(m): 11:42am On Feb 20, 2023
grin
You can see the prevailing situation, methinks?
kus4fame:
Acute malaria brings about this kinda thing. The earlier you start treatment the better for you.
Don't also fail to see your psycologist.
Re: I Got This Revelation About Nigeria At 5 Am Today! by kokoA(m): 11:43am On Feb 20, 2023
Something terrible na your house e go happen.
Re: I Got This Revelation About Nigeria At 5 Am Today! by Workch: 11:45am On Feb 20, 2023
imagrg:

That something terrible is about to happen between now and twenty days time in Nigeria.

better take your malaria drug
Re: I Got This Revelation About Nigeria At 5 Am Today! by imagrg(m): 11:52am On Feb 20, 2023
I'm not a pastor but a humble believer in the presence of one true God.
I'm a sinner like everyone one here, but I try to love my neighbour as myself.

In spite of my inadequacies, God still reveals certain messages to me sometimes. I was born with this gift.
I drink socially, I knack kpekus, yet God still reveals certain messages to me. Sometimes I wonder why?
Mind you, I don't serve the devil and I am simply a church-goer, yet God loves me because I have a good heart towards everyone. I share love too.
Can someone please explain why God still loves me so?
Re: I Got This Revelation About Nigeria At 5 Am Today! by BATified2023: 12:52pm On Feb 20, 2023
imagrg:

all these fakes self

Later u too will start using jeep running after all these nollywood actresses ooo

Scammers in suit
Re: I Got This Revelation About Nigeria At 5 Am Today! by Cherish233: 2:22pm On Feb 20, 2023
imagrg:
Stop this blasphemy.
May God forgive your wrong.

Abeg shut up 🙄 Hippocrates, Read your Bible well before you speak of his name with full lies.

(1) (2) (Reply)

DSS, EFCC Should Probe CBN Over Naira Scarcity - HURIWA Tells FG / Has Anyone Considered Ibori For President? / Challenges Of The Youth And National Development

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.