Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,217 members, 7,818,737 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:39 PM

My Homemade Akara Recipe (pics And Video) - Food - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / My Homemade Akara Recipe (pics And Video) (716 Views)

My Delicious Unripe Plantain Peppersoup With Goat Meat Recipe (pics & Video) / See My Homemade Okro Soup With Tilapia Fish / My Homemade Meat Pie Recipe (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Homemade Akara Recipe (pics And Video) by DiomaKitchen: 9:58am On Jan 24, 2023
Hello everyone,
Today i share with you a well detailed Homemade Akara recipe. I shared a tip on how to peel your beans fast with less stress and also on how to get a fluffy and soft akara.The pepper and salt should be added to taste and you can add onions and any other ingredient you want for garnishing. Below are the list of ingredients i used.

INGREDIENTS
Beans
pepper
salt
Vegetable oil for frying

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=edymTngRHMw

Re: My Homemade Akara Recipe (pics And Video) by DiomaKitchen: 10:04am On Jan 24, 2023
More pictures

Re: My Homemade Akara Recipe (pics And Video) by ahnie: 10:11am On Jan 24, 2023
Nice... thumbs up!

Side tips....next time stir your batter for like 20 minutes and see how fuffy your beancake would be.

I hope it's sokoto beans you used?
These beans looks like patasko?

Nice beancake dioma.
Re: My Homemade Akara Recipe (pics And Video) by DiomaKitchen: 10:16am On Jan 24, 2023
ahnie:
Nice... thumbs up!

Thanks sis

Side tips....next time stir your batter for like 20 minutes and see how fuffy your beancake would be.

I did stir it, but wount show all the stiring in the video grin...its a very important step. Thanks sis.

I hope it's sokoto beans you used?
These beans looks like patasko?

Dont really know but the beans was really good for the akara.

Nice beancake dioma.
Thanks alot sis.
Re: My Homemade Akara Recipe (pics And Video) by RoyalBlu(f): 10:44am On Jan 24, 2023
Nice one OP.

Saturday morning meal idea.

I like frying mine till it's very crispy. That crunchy vibes is everything cheesy
Re: My Homemade Akara Recipe (pics And Video) by Jennyclay(f): 11:09am On Jan 24, 2023
Akara and pap remains the best breakfast ever!

Nice one op! You're doing well!
Re: My Homemade Akara Recipe (pics And Video) by DiomaKitchen: 12:03pm On Jan 24, 2023
RoyalBlu:
Nice one OP.

Saturday morning meal idea.

I like frying mine till it's very crispy. That crunchy vibes is everything cheesy
Yesooh, that crunch is the joy of akara grin thanks alot smiley
Re: My Homemade Akara Recipe (pics And Video) by DiomaKitchen: 12:04pm On Jan 24, 2023
Jennyclay:
Akara and pap remains the best breakfast ever!

Nice one op! You're doing well!
I tell you, it does not disappoint cheesy grin. Thanks alot.

(1) (Reply)

How I Made Sweet Jollof Rice With 500 Naira / Rich Xmas Hampers 4 Sale @ Unique Prices! / What Are You Doing For Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.