Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,601 members, 7,812,962 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 12:01 AM

President Buhari Commissions John Randle Centre For Yoruba Culture In Lagos - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / President Buhari Commissions John Randle Centre For Yoruba Culture In Lagos (17778 Views)

Video Of The Soon To Be Completed J Randle Centre In Lagos / Sanwo-Olu Inspects Construction Of J Randle Centre For Yoruba Culture & History / LASG Assures Lagosians Of Speedy Completion Of J. Randle Centre (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: President Buhari Commissions John Randle Centre For Yoruba Culture In Lagos by ElSudani: 2:19pm On Jan 24, 2023
Eko o ni baje, Oodua land o ni baje.

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: President Buhari Commissions John Randle Centre For Yoruba Culture In Lagos by obembet(f): 2:20pm On Jan 24, 2023
JoshTim:

So this ain't worth it.... sorry,where are you from?

Anambra

3 Likes

Re: President Buhari Commissions John Randle Centre For Yoruba Culture In Lagos by emonis88: 2:21pm On Jan 24, 2023
Lagos I must say has been the pride of d Southwest, cus of d commerce it holds, been a formal capital, n having seaports ,it being luckily close to d sea, this has helped Lagos develop faster, than other states in Nigeria, but to attribute these to one man , is scam n lies, if so y hasn't other southwestern states who has bn under his thumb developed as much as Lagos, Osun state, Ogun, Kwara, Ekiti states, all these states can't boast of the magic touch of Tinubu, that tells u that Lagos is moving at this pace due to it being a commercial hub even before Tinubu thought he il become the governor of the State.

3 Likes

Re: President Buhari Commissions John Randle Centre For Yoruba Culture In Lagos by Mitsurugi(m): 2:22pm On Jan 24, 2023
UncommonLogic:

In the SE they will cut of your head.
The choice is really yours, vote wisely.

Which of the SE? The disturbance is relative because it is peaceful in my village. Oga violence is everywhere in the country so don't kid yourself. In this Lagos, I have seen headless bodies very early in the morning or where they shipped from the SE too? You guys overrare this Lagos. Go to Mega cities round the world and learn.
Re: President Buhari Commissions John Randle Centre For Yoruba Culture In Lagos by OlawaleBammie: 2:22pm On Jan 24, 2023
God1000:
Our leaders commission and celebrate things that are not worth celebrating
why are u so bitter

What is Ur problem??

Ahh, if u dey go like this good this might start evading u ooh, I bet it with u.

I am not saying our government is doing so well, we know they failed us big time, but when u see good tins abeg celebrate it. Chai!!!

Why are people so full of negativities??

16 Likes 3 Shares

Re: President Buhari Commissions John Randle Centre For Yoruba Culture In Lagos by OlawaleBammie: 2:23pm On Jan 24, 2023
Mitsurugi:

Which of the SE? The disturbance is relative because it is peaceful in my village. Oga violence is everywhere in the country so don't kid yourself. In this Lagos, I have seen headless bodies very early in the morning or where they shipped from the SE too?
but vawulence plenty for one side pass the other

12 Likes 3 Shares

Re: President Buhari Commissions John Randle Centre For Yoruba Culture In Lagos by Mitsurugi(m): 2:25pm On Jan 24, 2023
OlawaleBammie:
but vawulence plenty for one side pass the other

Because the media chooses where to noisily beam their lights on. It's just like the North, is the violence a contemporary issue? No. If the media decides to beam their light on Lagos, you won't sleep at night.
Re: President Buhari Commissions John Randle Centre For Yoruba Culture In Lagos by UncommonLogic: 2:26pm On Jan 24, 2023
Mitsurugi:

Which of the SE? The disturbance is relative because it is peaceful in my village. Oga violence is everywhere in the country so don't kid yourself. In this Lagos, I have seen headless bodies very early in the morning or where they shipped from the SE too? You guys overrare this Lagos. Go to Mega cities round the world and learn.
Lagos is way safer than the SE, that's one of the reasons so many Igbos didn't even bother going home for Xmas.
So violence is everywhere but Agberos no dey for SE abi?
You can lie to the uninformed not to people like me.
Agbero wahala is even worse in the SE.

19 Likes 4 Shares

Re: President Buhari Commissions John Randle Centre For Yoruba Culture In Lagos by sammirano: 2:27pm On Jan 24, 2023
chinedu234:
Grass lawns and swimming pool, Yoruba culture revival? The pictures are nice. However, the purpose or purposes need to be outlined for better understanding. The next issue should be how this project fits into the present Nigeria.

It should have been nzobu culture revival? you people are unbelievable

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: President Buhari Commissions John Randle Centre For Yoruba Culture In Lagos by JoshTim: 2:27pm On Jan 24, 2023
obembet:

Anambra

Chai, which side you dey stay....don't tell me okpoko or Iyowa odekpe/atanni road.

3 Likes

Re: President Buhari Commissions John Randle Centre For Yoruba Culture In Lagos by OlawaleBammie: 2:28pm On Jan 24, 2023
Mitsurugi:

Because the media chooses where to noisily beam their lights on. It's just like the North, is the violence a contemporary issue? No. If the media decides to beam their light on Lagos, you won't sleep at night.
Ehenn

Ok then

Are u into tech sir??

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Commissions John Randle Centre For Yoruba Culture In Lagos by Mccullum: 2:31pm On Jan 24, 2023
That's the beauty of dividend of democracy enjoying in Lagos,

if reasonable Nigerians want this to be replicated in the federal government..

follow a man that know how to formulate progressive policy for brighter future of Nigeria.

ABAT will be the best that happen to this country.

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: President Buhari Commissions John Randle Centre For Yoruba Culture In Lagos by seunjungle1(m): 2:31pm On Jan 24, 2023
When your presidential candidate doesn't have any good work that can be attributed to him than to say he kept state money inside his family pocket

God1000:
Our leaders commission and celebrate things that are not worth celebrating

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: President Buhari Commissions John Randle Centre For Yoruba Culture In Lagos by wink2015(m): 2:33pm On Jan 24, 2023
There is no development in Delta state.

Okowa is just junketing to be Vice President.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: President Buhari Commissions John Randle Centre For Yoruba Culture In Lagos by ElSudani: 2:34pm On Jan 24, 2023
emonis88:
Lagos I must say has been the pride of d Southwest, cus of d commerce it holds, been a formal capital, n having seaports ,it being luckily close to d sea, this has helped Lagos develop faster, than other states in Nigeria, but to attribute these to one man , is scam n lies, if so y hasn't other southwestern states who has bn under his thumb developed as much as Lagos, Osun state, Ogun, Kwara, Ekiti states, all these states can't boast of the magic touch of Tinubu, that tells u that Lagos is moving at this pace due to it being a commercial hub even before Tinubu thought he il become the governor of the State.

80% of what is Lagos state now was under the western region. There you go.

11 Likes 3 Shares

Re: President Buhari Commissions John Randle Centre For Yoruba Culture In Lagos by OkutaNla: 2:34pm On Jan 24, 2023
Mitsurugi:

Just this Sunday, in a "Tinubu State" touts tried to tax me along Cele-Ijesha for towing a spoilt vehicle from Ikeja to Festac. A spoilt vehicle o. When the driver refused they took his side mirror. I had to pay the man extra for the rubbish. A Yoruba Man o. This is Tinubu's legacy. An egregiously notorious legacy.... which is the blueprint of his so called Mega City.

Give him your vote, I will not. That's the beauty of democracy.

At least your head wasn't suyanized in the name of Biafra agitation. If Tinubu Lagos no pay you, enter the next bus to Peter Obi's Anambra. Shikena.

16 Likes 3 Shares

Re: President Buhari Commissions John Randle Centre For Yoruba Culture In Lagos by tiger28: 2:35pm On Jan 24, 2023
Fantastic!!!

Don't be surprised to NOW see the ungrateful Biafrans to be the first to use the swimming pool.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: President Buhari Commissions John Randle Centre For Yoruba Culture In Lagos by Ibraheem02: 2:35pm On Jan 24, 2023
UncommonLogic:

Lagos is way safer than the SE, that's one of the reasons so many Igbos didn't even bother going home for Xmas.
I swear , go to onitcha them go always Rob u for daylight

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: President Buhari Commissions John Randle Centre For Yoruba Culture In Lagos by LILTJAY: 2:38pm On Jan 24, 2023
Where is that fool that said oil money built Lagos?
The same oil money should build the SS na grin grin

14 Likes 3 Shares

Re: President Buhari Commissions John Randle Centre For Yoruba Culture In Lagos by seunjungle1(m): 2:41pm On Jan 24, 2023
Did Asiwaju governed any of your mentioned states except Lagos...do you expect Asiwaju to transfer Lagos igr to those state.
Asiwaju has tried his best in introducing to those states governors with great ideas and we can see their good impacts..e.g
Ajimobi of Oyo state
Amosun of Ogun state
Fayemi of Ekiti state
Ogbeni Aregbesola of osun state
Akeredolu of your ondo state

Though some of them might not be able to do to our expectation but we can still say they performed more than those under PDP time

emonis88:

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: President Buhari Commissions John Randle Centre For Yoruba Culture In Lagos by omonnakoda: 2:42pm On Jan 24, 2023
chinedu234:
Grass lawns and swimming pool, Yoruba culture revival? The pictures are nice. However, the purpose or purposes need to be outlined for better understanding. The next issue should be how this project fits into the present Nigeria.
Can anything good come from Seenaydoo's mouth?

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: President Buhari Commissions John Randle Centre For Yoruba Culture In Lagos by RichAbujaGuy: 2:42pm On Jan 24, 2023
Dr. Randle is worth the honour. I had to look up his gallant history.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/John_Randle_(physician)

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: President Buhari Commissions John Randle Centre For Yoruba Culture In Lagos by UncommonLogic: 2:46pm On Jan 24, 2023
Ibraheem02:
I swear , go to onitcha them go always Rob u for daylight
I know na, don't mind them. I have been to the SE.

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: President Buhari Commissions John Randle Centre For Yoruba Culture In Lagos by liasmiram2567: 2:48pm On Jan 24, 2023
Mitsurugi:

Just this Sunday, in a "Tinubu State" touts tried to tax me along Cele-Ijesha for towing a spoilt vehicle from Ikeja to Festac. A spoilt vehicle o. When the driver refused they took his side mirror. I had to pay the man extra for the rubbish. A Yoruba Man o. This is Tinubu's legacy. An egregiously notorious legacy.... which is the blueprint of his so called Mega City.

Tell us if not worse things are happening in Anambra

Re: President Buhari Commissions John Randle Centre For Yoruba Culture In Lagos by JohnVianney: 2:50pm On Jan 24, 2023
Ambode did an awesome Job. So sad he couldn't complete this project himself.
Re: President Buhari Commissions John Randle Centre For Yoruba Culture In Lagos by porthouse7(f): 2:54pm On Jan 24, 2023
UncommonLogic:

same rubbish one Igbo guy was saying at a gathering that agbero too much in Lagos until I confront him with fact agbero are worse in Anambra than Lagos, the guyman just calm down

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: President Buhari Commissions John Randle Centre For Yoruba Culture In Lagos by wonder233: 2:56pm On Jan 24, 2023
What do you mean by Tinubu's Lagos? This gave you away as one manifesting clear signs of Stockholm syndrome. So it was Tinubu's lagos when it was Nigeria's federal capital for half a century from pre independence, enjoying all the privileges from both the colonial masters, to the military rulers to the discovery of oil, to the oil boom and all? All the influx of commerce and corporate investments? You're a disgrace to education if you think so myopic, blinded by nothing but ethnic, religious and party loyalties. What a shame of a generation. I weep for the black man.
You will hurt even yourself just to spite another ethnic group. Its a pity
Cyberterror:
The owner of Nestoil is an Anambara man. He was born and brought up in Anambara. He started his business as a trader in Onitsha market. But when he became super wealthy, he went to Lagos to build a super structure to house his company's headquarters in Tinubu's Lagos because his own Anambara under Peter Obi was not conducive for investment. When you vote next month, know that what Nigeria needs is an investment magnet not a man whose company in the UK was closed down because of incompetence and fraud.
Re: President Buhari Commissions John Randle Centre For Yoruba Culture In Lagos by IGBOSON1: 2:58pm On Jan 24, 2023
Cyberterror:
The owner of Nestoil is an Anambara man. He was born and brought up in Anambara. He started his business as a trader in Onitsha market. But when he became super wealthy, he went to Lagos to build a super structure to house his company's headquarters in Tinubu's Lagos because his own Anambara under Peter Obi was not conducive for investment. When you vote next month, know that what Nigeria needs is an investment magnet not a man whose company in the UK was closed down because of incompetence and fraud.

Will you stop posting utter rubbish!

Most…if not all large corporate entities like banks, and multinational coys like construction and oil/gas related industries have their headquarters either in Lagos or Abuja! The political-economy Nigeria has been practicing since the late 60s coupled with the avarice and bigotry of some Fulani and Yoruba actors in governance led to this!

If you’re so cocksure of the ‘superiority’ of your ethnic group over others and your ability to survive on your own, then support those calling for the dissolution of this corrupt and warped ‘federation’ let all ethnicities and regions go and USE THEIR OWN HUMAN AND NATURAL RESOURCES TO DEVELOP AT THEIR OWN PACE! Don’t hide behind ‘one Nigeria’ and be feeling all ‘superior’ and funky while wickedly ganging up to hold down those you see as the ‘enemy’….the ‘hated competition’!

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Commissions John Randle Centre For Yoruba Culture In Lagos by gigabyte13: 2:58pm On Jan 24, 2023
Sons and daughters of hate and perdition will still hate....
Hatred is in their DNA....
Bad belle is allowed

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: President Buhari Commissions John Randle Centre For Yoruba Culture In Lagos by Zulum500: 3:02pm On Jan 24, 2023
Mitsurugi:

Getaway... Miscreants are also in upper iweka

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: President Buhari Commissions John Randle Centre For Yoruba Culture In Lagos by Zulum500: 3:03pm On Jan 24, 2023
IGBOSON1:

Will you stop posting utter rubbish!

Most…if not all large corporate entities like banks, and multinational coys like construction and oil/gas related industries have their headquarters either in Lagos or Abuja! The political-economy Nigeria has been practicing since the late 60s coupled with the avarice and bigotry of some Fulani and Yoruba actors in governance led to this!

If you’re so cocksure of the ‘superiority’ of your ethnic group over others and your ability to survive on your own, then support those calling for the dissolution of this corrupt and warped ‘federation’ let all ethnicities and regions go and USE THEIR OWN HUMAN AND NATURAL RESOURCES TO DEVELOP AT THEIR OWN PACE! Don’t hide behind ‘one Nigeria’ and be feeling all ‘superior’ and funky while wickedly ganging up to hold down those you see as the ‘enemy’….the ‘hated competition’!

See painment and tears..

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: President Buhari Commissions John Randle Centre For Yoruba Culture In Lagos by Zulum500: 3:04pm On Jan 24, 2023
JohnVianney:
Ambode did an awesome Job. So sad he couldn't complete this project himself.
See tears from upper iweka

6 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Ibadan Gets New Market In Over 30 Years / Governor Atiku Bagudu Visits Sugar Cane Farmers In Kebbi (Photos) / Adamu Garba Visits Babangida, Seeks Blessing

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.