Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,404 members, 7,836,617 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 10:37 AM

Who Is The Thief? Atiku, Tinubu Or Peter Obi? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Who Is The Thief? Atiku, Tinubu Or Peter Obi? (312 Views)

Sowore: Tinubu, A Well-Known Thief Sues Another Thief, Atiku / I Was Wrong, Until GOD Reveal To Me That Thief Atiku Will.... / Who Won The Vice Presidential Debate: Yemi Osinbajo Or Peter Obi? VOTE HERE (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who Is The Thief? Atiku, Tinubu Or Peter Obi? by shimolv: 1:16pm On Jan 24, 2023
On today's show, we asked the public to respond to the news of presidential candidates calling each other thief.
Re: Who Is The Thief? Atiku, Tinubu Or Peter Obi? by incandescentena: 1:17pm On Jan 24, 2023
Apc
Re: Who Is The Thief? Atiku, Tinubu Or Peter Obi? by shimolv: 1:17pm On Jan 24, 2023
Re: Who Is The Thief? Atiku, Tinubu Or Peter Obi? by Luckylife(m): 1:35pm On Jan 24, 2023
PDAPC

Re: Who Is The Thief? Atiku, Tinubu Or Peter Obi? by JAMO4REAL1(m): 1:39pm On Jan 24, 2023
All of the above
Re: Who Is The Thief? Atiku, Tinubu Or Peter Obi? by abobote: 2:08pm On Jan 24, 2023
You see two thieves, that have accepted that they thieves, but only debating who is the bigger thief among the two, and you bringing Peter Obi into the debate, even when its obvious that his name is not mentioned among the thieves.

To your question, Atiku and Tinubu are both thieves, but I think Tinubu is the bigger thief

(1) (Reply)

Deleted / Breaking: Yoruba Elders Mounting Pressure On Tinubu To Step Down On Heath Ground / Peter Obi Meets Uniabuja Students, VC [photos/video

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.