Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,397 members, 7,815,867 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:46 PM

The Moment Buhari Called Tinubu “Mr President” in Bauchi (Video) - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Moment Buhari Called Tinubu “Mr President” in Bauchi (Video) (22401 Views)

Bauchi: Governor Bala Walks For Atiku In Bauchi (Video) / Abubakar Suleja: Why I Called Tinubu Mr President In London / Ogboru The APC Governorship Candidate Buhari Called 'APC Presidential Candidate' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Moment Buhari Called Tinubu “Mr President” in Bauchi (Video) by Lazyreporta(m): 1:37pm On Jan 25, 2023
TRUTHaDDICTED:
No I really love it that you people decided to tone down your terror activities for political and campaign reasons and we're enjoying the peaceful atmosphere at your mercy, but my argument is, why are you killing people and denying you're not responsible? Why must we be governed by a terrorist government?

Werin this one dey talk now?
See werin you type? It fit your region and your fellow obidients.

Your region dey kill themselves daily, plus obidients are the ones causing terror online.

Oga, I am from the west
Re: The Moment Buhari Called Tinubu “Mr President” in Bauchi (Video) by TRUTHaDDICTED(m): 2:04pm On Jan 25, 2023
Lazyreporta:

Werin this one dey talk now?
See werin you type? It fit your region and your fellow obidients.

Your region dey kill themselves daily, plus obidients are the ones causing terror online.

Oga, I am from the waste
You're not just from the waste, you're a waste indeed.
Re: The Moment Buhari Called Tinubu “Mr President” in Bauchi (Video) by Lazyreporta(m): 2:07pm On Jan 25, 2023
TRUTHaDDICTED:
You're not just from the waste, you're a waste indeed.

You are a kid obviously. Don't mention me again
Re: The Moment Buhari Called Tinubu “Mr President” in Bauchi (Video) by TRUTHaDDICTED(m): 2:08pm On Jan 25, 2023
Lazyreporta:

You are a kid obviously. Don't mention me again
I might be your father's age mate or he will senior me by few numbers. Fool.
Re: The Moment Buhari Called Tinubu “Mr President” in Bauchi (Video) by Tycyborg(m): 10:35am On Jan 27, 2023
TRUTHaDDICTED:
With all these your analysis trying to make us believe that all that has been happening are all illusion, can you also convince us to believe that the pictorial and video evidences we have witnessed to most of those effects are also fictions?

Read to understand... I didn't say they were illusion I said they have political undertones and majority are lies, propaganda and which all boils down to politics either by the citizens or the political class...
For example... If I don't like my local government chairman for whatever reasons I will try and sabotage what ever he does either good or bad I will try to paint it bad... That is how Nigerians and their politicians play politics... There is nothing like freedom fight all boils down to politics and so many other things...

Truth is a bitter soup no one is wants to drink it

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

DSS Raids Dasuki’s House In Abuja, Stops Ex-NSA’s Trip / Oba Of Benin Death: Our Hearts Are Heavy, Says Oshiomhole / Ize-Iyamu Campaigns In Etsako Central LGA (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.