Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,461 members, 7,816,080 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:06 AM

Please What Do I Do In This Situation - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Please What Do I Do In This Situation (814 Views)

What Will You Do If You Find Yourself In This Situation / Who Else Have Been In This Situation / Lawyers In The House, Am I Guilty Of Rape In This Situation? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please What Do I Do In This Situation by Blake755: 3:27pm On Jan 24, 2023
Abeg I need advice like this now I made a transaction to a POS machine operator since oo she is telling me that she never see alert the worst part is that nah palmpay sef as I no feel located there office angry sad
Please where could the fault be from

Re: Please What Do I Do In This Situation by Blake755: 3:28pm On Jan 24, 2023
I have sent them a mail the are yet to respond
Re: Please What Do I Do In This Situation by Blake755: 3:45pm On Jan 24, 2023
Please make una dey help me abeg the worst part is that I made transfer with my other bank and it enter make una advise me cry cry
Re: Please What Do I Do In This Situation by Nobody: 4:50pm On Jan 24, 2023
Tell her to open her Pos transaction history for the specific day and time you did the transaction.
Don't let her confuse you that POS don't have a transaction history.Or she should go to her bank and print out her bank statement of account.
Note;You are going to foot all the expenses.

If at the end, she successfully received the money but lied,you should report her to the police station with proof of the bank statement.

A pos attendant tried to dupe me after a successful transaction.
On her part,she ended the transaction while it was loading and gave me the pos machine to re-enter my password again.Meanwhile,I have received debit alert on my phone.We started arguing over her alleged failed transaction.So,her colleague decided to open the transaction history in the POS.Lo,it was successful and I got my money.It was 30K and na village this incidence happen.
How I for take locate my bank for city?
Re: Please What Do I Do In This Situation by Blake755: 5:02pm On Jan 24, 2023
Revolution2022:
Tell her to open her Pos transaction history for the specific day and time you did the transaction.
Don't let her confuse you that POS don't have a transaction history.Or she should go to her bank and print out her bank statement of account.
Note;You are going to foot all the expenses.

If at the end, she successfully received the money but lied,you should report her to the police station with proof of the bank statement.

A pos attendant tried to dupe me after a successful transaction.
On her part,she ended the transaction while it was loading and gave me the pos machine to re-enter my password again.Meanwhile,I have received debit alert on my phone.We started arguing over her alleged failed transaction.So,her colleague decided to open the transaction history in the POS.Lo,it was successful and I got my money.It was 30K and na village this incidence happen.
How I for take locate my bank for city?
Bro am just confused imagine I was telling them to check the history the refused but what got me confused is that someone did a transaction and it shows but my money wasn't showing like this am planning to report that as a scam from my end
Re: Please What Do I Do In This Situation by Nobody: 5:21pm On Jan 24, 2023
Blake755:

Bro am just confused imagine I was telling them to check the history the refused but what got me confused is that someone did a transaction and it shows but my money wasn't showing like this am planning to report that as a scam from my end
I go seize their pos machine if them no show me transaction history.
Don't let them swap the POS.They may have two of the same types.Do you know the particular POS you used to carryout the transaction?
Didn't you received a text?
Re: Please What Do I Do In This Situation by Blake755: 5:25pm On Jan 24, 2023
Revolution2022:
I go seize their pos machine if them no show me transaction history.
Don't let them swap the POS.They may have two of the same types.Do you know the particular POS you used to carryout the transaction?
Didn't you received a text?
Yeah I know it nah tomorrow I go mad them 30k no be bean
Re: Please What Do I Do In This Situation by Nobody: 5:35pm On Jan 24, 2023
Blake755:

Yeah I know it nah tomorrow I go mad them 30k no be bean
You need to put pressure on them to go and print the statement of account from the bank for that day.There is a fee the bank will charge for it.Follow them.But promised to foot the bills.They will not do it because the transaction was approved.

1 Like

Re: Please What Do I Do In This Situation by Kuvasin: 8:04pm On Jan 24, 2023
Blake755:
Abeg I need advice like this now I made a transaction to a POS machine operator since oo she is telling me that she never see alert the worst part is that nah palmpay sef as I no feel located there office angry sad
Please where could the fault be from
message palmpay customer care . They will tell u weather the transaction was successful or not.
Re: Please What Do I Do In This Situation by Blake755: 8:07pm On Jan 24, 2023
Kuvasin:
message palmpay customer care . They will tell u weather the transaction was successful or not.
The said it was successful but my problem is now the POS Operator make I just give am 24hrs then I go Know my next line of action
Re: Please What Do I Do In This Situation by Kuvasin: 8:09pm On Jan 24, 2023
Blake755:

The said it was successful but my problem is now the POS Operator make I just give am 24hrs then I go Know my next line of action
hope you know the POS operator just incase.
Re: Please What Do I Do In This Situation by Blake755: 8:11pm On Jan 24, 2023
Kuvasin:
hope you know the POS operator just incase.
Yes nah before nko I go carry there POS machine tomorrow he must consult his bank because me I don do my own
Re: Please What Do I Do In This Situation by Blake755: 10:08pm On Jan 24, 2023
After going to pressure the POS attendant I have to return home only to call him just now he said he has seen it tomorrow I go just kuku go collect my money no stress
Re: Please What Do I Do In This Situation by Nobody: 10:09pm On Jan 24, 2023
Blake755:

Yes nah before nko I go carry there POS machine tomorrow he must consult his bank because me I don do my own
Give us update O.
Re: Please What Do I Do In This Situation by Blake755: 10:13pm On Jan 24, 2023
Revolution2022:
Give us update O.
After you qouted me make I carry there POS machine cheesy grin I just vex go there go drag the for the last time before going home only to call them now they say they don see the money so tomorrow I will go for refund imagine the idiot didn't even want to inform me except when I called

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Please What Do I Do In This Situation by Nobody: 10:22pm On Jan 24, 2023
Blake755:

After you qouted me make I carry there POS machine cheesy grin I just vex go there go drag the for the last time before going home only to call them now they say they don see the money so tomorrow I will go for refund imagine the idiot didn't even want to inform me except when I called
Na because you use stubbornness.It helps most of the time.
Re: Please What Do I Do In This Situation by Blake755: 10:26pm On Jan 24, 2023
Revolution2022:
Na because you use stubbornness.It helps most of the time.
Yes boss vawulence always 😂😂

(1) (Reply)

Watch This For A Good Laugh / Randy Alfa Defiles 14 Years Old, Says I'm Nurturing Her For Marriage / Prisoner Also Scam: Convict Serving Jail Term Inside Kirikiri Dupes Banker N12m

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.