Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,576 members, 7,843,804 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 11:19 AM

Pst. Chris Oyakhilome Heals A Woman With Cancer With His Magical Word! - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Pst. Chris Oyakhilome Heals A Woman With Cancer With His Magical Word! (178 Views)

Father Mbaka Heals A Blind Man - Trezzyhelm.com (Photos) / Prophetess Faith Aigbe Of Christ Restoration Bible Church Heals A Man / Father Mbaka Heals A Blind Man At Adoration Crusade - TrezzyHelm (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pst. Chris Oyakhilome Heals A Woman With Cancer With His Magical Word! by Healing1(m): 4:06pm On Jan 24, 2023
Words are power when it is inspired by the Spirit of God Almighty. I dey wonder how sombody go get power for mouth and decree God's word of Healing and it will come to manifestation. If you never see am, click Here to see waiting i dey talk about.

Re: Pst. Chris Oyakhilome Heals A Woman With Cancer With His Magical Word! by AntiChristian: 4:15pm On Jan 24, 2023
5G- Corona Virus! grin
Re: Pst. Chris Oyakhilome Heals A Woman With Cancer With His Magical Word! by gasparpisciotta: 4:23pm On Jan 24, 2023
Immediately I saw magic and Oyahkilome in the same sentence I knew something fishy had been goin on all along
Re: Pst. Chris Oyakhilome Heals A Woman With Cancer With His Magical Word! by TakeNigeriaBack: 7:41pm On Jan 24, 2023
Lo ri iro? Nigerian Christians and foolishness go together.

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

(1) (Reply)

Seeds Of Destiny 30 January 2023 – Renewing Your Strength By The Word / Take Up The Cross Daily And Follow Him / Seeds Of Destiny 13th February 2023

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.