Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,736 members, 7,817,028 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:32 PM

Delta PDP Campaign Mobilizer Gets Blocked From Running Away With Rally Money - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Delta PDP Campaign Mobilizer Gets Blocked From Running Away With Rally Money (555 Views)

Sheriff Oborevwori Disqualified By High Court As Delta PDP Governorshi Candidate / Honourable Justice Karatu Gets Blocked From Delivering Judgement On Her Last Day / Unoma Akpabio Blocked From Receiving Aisha Buhari At Akwa Ibom Airport (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Delta PDP Campaign Mobilizer Gets Blocked From Running Away With Rally Money by Lizzysamuel(f): 4:25pm On Jan 24, 2023
Rented crowd at the PDP campaign rally after shouting UMBRELLA at Atiku rally without payment or being given water nor ordinary sausage roll, apprehended their mobilizer who wanted to run away.

Watch video
https://youtube.com/shorts/QJSZ45LlSGk?feature=share

Re: Delta PDP Campaign Mobilizer Gets Blocked From Running Away With Rally Money by Lizzysamuel(f): 4:25pm On Jan 24, 2023
grin

1 Like

Re: Delta PDP Campaign Mobilizer Gets Blocked From Running Away With Rally Money by Abfinest007(m): 4:30pm On Jan 24, 2023
Party of thieves. Tinubu accuse atiku of being a thief . Atiku accuse tinubu of being a thief but out of two ,none has accuse my the incoming president Peter obi of been a thief

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Delta PDP Campaign Mobilizer Gets Blocked From Running Away With Rally Money by Zulum500: 4:31pm On Jan 24, 2023
APC I will vote grin
Re: Delta PDP Campaign Mobilizer Gets Blocked From Running Away With Rally Money by Emmanuella00(f): 4:31pm On Jan 24, 2023
Good job
Re: Delta PDP Campaign Mobilizer Gets Blocked From Running Away With Rally Money by Felimax(m): 4:39pm On Jan 24, 2023
Propaganda finish all of una!

No fool can come and steal Delta votes, we vote who we know.
I am saying it so some people will not start saying the election was rigged.

They kept shouting SS and SE in the bag for Obi so as to use it as a tool or reason to bring serious trouble to the SS region.
I told some fools opposite my office right here in Port Harcourt who was shouting SS is for Obi, I will give them 5K each should they show me their PVC and virtually all does not have. The only one that claim to have said his is at home and till today he has not showed me to collect his 5k.

Some will even claim they have but they will not vote because they know the election will be rigged.

I showed them my own and i told them my PVC is for PDP and they want to die.
If una try nonsense after the election una must collect back to back.

Delta is PDP!
PDP is Delta!
Re: Delta PDP Campaign Mobilizer Gets Blocked From Running Away With Rally Money by Lizzysamuel(f): 4:41pm On Jan 24, 2023
Felimax:
Propaganda finish all of una!

No fool can come and steal Delta votes, we vote who we know.
I am saying it so some people will not start the election was rigged.

They kept shouting SS and SE in the bag for Obi so as to use as a tool or reason to bring serious trouble to the SS region.
I told some fools opposite my office right here in Port Harcourt who was shouting SS is for Obi, I will give them 5K each should they show me their PVC and virtually all does not have. The only one that claim to have said his is at home and till now he has not showed me to collect his 5k.

I showed them my own and i told them my PVC is for PDP and they want to die.
If una try nonsense after the election una must collect back to back.

Delta is PDP!
PDP is Delta!

See vibration ontop 20 seconds video...

How old are you please?

1 Like

Re: Delta PDP Campaign Mobilizer Gets Blocked From Running Away With Rally Money by Felimax(m): 4:43pm On Jan 24, 2023
Lizzysamuel:

See vibration ontop 20 seconds video...

How old are you please?

Which nonsense video?
is that why you are masturbating on my mention?
Can't you face your front in peace?

I am 5 and half years older than YOUR FADA!
Re: Delta PDP Campaign Mobilizer Gets Blocked From Running Away With Rally Money by Lizzysamuel(f): 4:47pm On Jan 24, 2023
Felimax:

Which nonsense video?
is that why you are masturbating on my mention?
Can't you face your front in peace?

I am 5 and half years older than YOUR FADA!

This one Fada don die

Sorry for your loss.

1 Like

Re: Delta PDP Campaign Mobilizer Gets Blocked From Running Away With Rally Money by Felimax(m): 4:49pm On Jan 24, 2023
Lizzysamuel:

This one Fada don die

Sorry for your loss.

Back to sender!
That is what i wish your entire family lineage!
Oya receive it as you mention me again!
Re: Delta PDP Campaign Mobilizer Gets Blocked From Running Away With Rally Money by 3lovelyflowers(f): 5:15pm On Jan 24, 2023
Lol.

(1) (Reply)

OSUN Senatorial Candidate, Tadese Escapes Assassination, Casualties Recorded / BREAKING: Tribunal Sacks Governor Adeleke / BVAS: Why You Should Be Happy For Osun Election Judgment

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.