Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,468 members, 7,836,851 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 01:35 PM

Excitement And Joy As Abians Welcome Bola Tinubu To Abia State - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Excitement And Joy As Abians Welcome Bola Tinubu To Abia State (1385 Views)

Unprecedented Massive Crowd On Streets Of Ibadan Welcome Bola Tinubu / APC Supporters Storms Lagos Airport To Welcome Bola Tinubu (pix, Video) / #news: Abians Welcome Engr Chinedu Onyeizu As Senator Representing Abia South.. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Excitement And Joy As Abians Welcome Bola Tinubu To Abia State by blamingthedevil: 6:02pm On Jan 24, 2023
Yaribanzaonic:
Agbado flood thread..whereas Abia state is as normal as always. No traffic gridlock..no congestion.

Thiefnubuu urchins..and generational fuulishness. .spits
There is sit at home today... despite that Abians came out in their thousands
Re: Excitement And Joy As Abians Welcome Bola Tinubu To Abia State by Kuvasin: 6:03pm On Jan 24, 2023
plaindealer:

And Nigeria is no longer a Zoo..

Pandora ipob village terrorists.
I am Edo and am not ibo
Re: Excitement And Joy As Abians Welcome Bola Tinubu To Abia State by Ojiofor: 6:05pm On Jan 24, 2023
blamingthedevil:

Thanks for this

OUK is my Senator I know what he can do more especially in Abia North.
Re: Excitement And Joy As Abians Welcome Bola Tinubu To Abia State by Yaribanzaonic: 6:12pm On Jan 24, 2023
You hate Nnamdi Kanu but Love Simon Ekpa...

Ekpa gave a directive and the people came out enmass in all SE states to do their business. It hurts you badly "omenka' because THIEFNUBUUs plan through the useless Umahi that recruited Simon Ekpa, has backfired.

But anyway I don't blame him...you fuulishly made Simon Ekpa a millionaire and he became irrelevant after eating ya master money.

Come and advertise sit at home again ..!!

I love IGBO people, because they are not DAFT and stewpid like you Idiats. Who support a man that is a certified drug dealing and consumption vagabond..spits.

blamingthedevil:

There is sit at home today... despite that Abians came out in their thousands
Re: Excitement And Joy As Abians Welcome Bola Tinubu To Abia State by plaindealer: 6:20pm On Jan 24, 2023
Kuvasin:
I am Edo and am not ibo

You are not the first ipob to deny his ipobian identity and you won't be the last.
Re: Excitement And Joy As Abians Welcome Bola Tinubu To Abia State by Islandboi(m): 6:40pm On Jan 24, 2023
I watched it on TVC, and I think it’s their women leader in abia state cursing Obi supporters with anger on her face. I just shook my head. Wetin money no fit do no exist I swear. Suffer no dey taya us for this country.
Re: Excitement And Joy As Abians Welcome Bola Tinubu To Abia State by Kuvasin: 6:44pm On Jan 24, 2023
plaindealer:

You are not the first ipob to deny his ipobian identity and you won't be the last.
you can say what ever u like . Anyone supporting obi is ibo to you , I laugh at you honestly
Re: Excitement And Joy As Abians Welcome Bola Tinubu To Abia State by blamingthedevil: 10:03pm On Jan 24, 2023

(1) (2) (Reply)

Buhari Tell Inec To Upload The Results / What Peter Obi Looks Like To Obidients / The 0.7 STATE and the Nigerian Constitution

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.