Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,930 members, 7,817,721 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:54 PM

What Peter Obi Looks Like To Obidients - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / What Peter Obi Looks Like To Obidients (1369 Views)

Obi To Obidients: Vote For Sandy Onor, PDP Governorship Candidate In Cross River / Omokri To Obidients:19 States Plus FCT Can't Win You The Election / Soludo Responds To Obidients & Peter Obi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Peter Obi Looks Like To Obidients by ekolobaba: 6:39am On Mar 14, 2023
Hehehe. These mumu obituary touts don turn ofeke Obi into Jesus. They think this useless mumu man can walk on water and fly without wings.

17 Likes 3 Shares

Re: What Peter Obi Looks Like To Obidients by JealousCobra(m): 6:49am On Mar 14, 2023
ekolobaba:
Hehehe. These mumu obituary touts don turn ofeke Obi into Jesus. They think this useless mumu man can walk on water and fly without wings.

I always have this notions that you are a Clown 😎

And you keep proving me right.

7 Likes

Re: What Peter Obi Looks Like To Obidients by ekolobaba: 6:51am On Mar 14, 2023
JealousCobra:

I always have this perspectives that you are a Clown 😎

And you keep proving me right.

Onye iberibe

When ofeke Obi go die on cross for una since una don turn the mumu man into Jesus of Agulu?

13 Likes 3 Shares

Re: What Peter Obi Looks Like To Obidients by cocolacec(m): 6:51am On Mar 14, 2023
ekolobaba:

Dont mind those mumis looking for Mochiach.

From Ojukwu to Uwazurike,Kanu,Ekpa to Obi Jesus.They are always looking forward to cowards aa Saviours.Dumb people.

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: What Peter Obi Looks Like To Obidients by Lanretoye(m): 6:52am On Mar 14, 2023
They never even thought about the reason why anambra is not a paradise,sometimes I ask myself what happened to the famous Onitsha market which was one of the biggest markets in nigeria,maybe he has turned it into production.

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: What Peter Obi Looks Like To Obidients by mployer(m): 6:52am On Mar 14, 2023
He is the only one capable of salvaging Nigeria for now.

2 Likes

Re: What Peter Obi Looks Like To Obidients by Oliver14(m): 6:53am On Mar 14, 2023
Tinubu: I will remove fuel subsidy
Obidients: That is evil, we are going to protest.
Obi: I will remove fuel subsidy
Obidients: That's my president.
Two faced fools.

14 Likes 3 Shares

Re: What Peter Obi Looks Like To Obidients by plaindealer: 6:54am On Mar 14, 2023
This is what he looks like to the rest of Nigeria..

1 Like

Re: What Peter Obi Looks Like To Obidients by daygee12: 6:55am On Mar 14, 2023
mployer:
He is the only one capable of salvaging Nigeria for now.

Like he salvaged Anambra state

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: What Peter Obi Looks Like To Obidients by mployer(m): 7:00am On Mar 14, 2023
daygee12:

Like he salvaged Anambra state

Yes he did.

Anambra people can testify to that.
Re: What Peter Obi Looks Like To Obidients by Legitisreal: 7:02am On Mar 14, 2023
He came down from heaven

1 Like

Re: What Peter Obi Looks Like To Obidients by aswani(m): 7:02am On Mar 14, 2023
ekolobaba:

Certainly, the quick resort to abusive behaviour is concerning when anyone dares to have an alternative view on Obi's presidential aspirations but this kind of reverence is nothing new in Naija politics.

Awolowo, and I am not comparing him with Obi in any way, is equally very highly revered by a good proportion of Yoruba people as I guess Zik was by Ibo people.

1 Like

Re: What Peter Obi Looks Like To Obidients by Legitisreal: 7:03am On Mar 14, 2023
He is the crucified saviour

Re: What Peter Obi Looks Like To Obidients by helinues: 7:03am On Mar 14, 2023
Kekerenke, Kolanut

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Peter Obi Looks Like To Obidients by robinso01(m): 7:04am On Mar 14, 2023
Saint obi 😂

2 Likes

Re: What Peter Obi Looks Like To Obidients by Legitisreal: 7:05am On Mar 14, 2023
aswani:

Certainly, the quick resort to abusive behaviour is concerning when anyone dares to have an alternative view on Obi's presidential aspirations but this kind of reverence is nothing new in Naija politics.

Awolowo, and I am not comparing him with Obi in any way, is equally very highly revered by a good proportion of Yoruba people as I guess Zik was by Ibo people.
there is no problem if a region takes their own as supreme leader

But it's not enough to see your own as the only savior of others while you brings others own down

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Peter Obi Looks Like To Obidients by Legitisreal: 7:07am On Mar 14, 2023
Lol

Obi sharing five loafs of bread and 2 fishes

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Peter Obi Looks Like To Obidients by Keegan: 7:08am On Mar 14, 2023
Obi cry cry politrickster.
Only the gullible falls for his tricks.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Peter Obi Looks Like To Obidients by Legitisreal: 7:11am On Mar 14, 2023
Saint obi the god born without sin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Peter Obi Looks Like To Obidients by Ikpaitid: 7:13am On Mar 14, 2023
Ipob always idolise useless people, first they idolised Ojuwku the coward,then they idolised Nnamdi Kanu the fraud now they're idolising Peter Gringory Obi the fool.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Peter Obi Looks Like To Obidients by Ikpaitid: 7:14am On Mar 14, 2023
Legitisreal:
He came down from heaven
Re: What Peter Obi Looks Like To Obidients by Ikpaitid: 7:14am On Mar 14, 2023
Obi came down from hell for Biafrans grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Peter Obi Looks Like To Obidients by gidgiddy: 7:17am On Mar 14, 2023
ekolobaba:

Only God knows that Tinubu does not look like that to any Batified
Re: What Peter Obi Looks Like To Obidients by Legitisreal: 7:19am On Mar 14, 2023
Blasphemy all for obi

2 Likes

Re: What Peter Obi Looks Like To Obidients by Jagaban666: 7:22am On Mar 14, 2023
ekolobaba:

He's the City God grin while your drug lord is an Iragbiji boy
Re: What Peter Obi Looks Like To Obidients by Mindlog: 7:24am On Mar 14, 2023
ekolobaba:

For a Psychiatrist, your mental struggle would be easy to assess with just the attached......a clear case of Obsessive Compulsive Disorder. cheesy cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: What Peter Obi Looks Like To Obidients by mankan2k7(m): 9:15am On Mar 14, 2023
If you do this to Mohammed, your head will be off now, u will be seriously burning under tyre by now. Christians are been cheated in Nigeria.
Re: What Peter Obi Looks Like To Obidients by FuckYourFather(f): 9:35am On Mar 14, 2023
ekolobaba:
Hehehe. my mumu papa don turn ofeke tinubu into Jesus. he think this useless mumu man can walk on water and fly without wings, ha, my papa na real mumu and i copy am

let me go and finished this poisoned corn.

Ofeke

(1) (Reply)

Tinubu On Botox Injection / List Of Popular Nigerian Pastors Who Left The Pulpit To Become Governors / IGBOPHOBIA IN OUR NATION!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.