Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,951 members, 7,817,791 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:47 PM

Which Soup And Swallow Is Your Best Combination? - Food - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Which Soup And Swallow Is Your Best Combination? (1919 Views)

Which Soup Is Your Best? / Russians Eat Okro Soup And Eba For The First Time / Russians Eating Egusi Soup And Eba For The First Time (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Which Soup And Swallow Is Your Best Combination? by ebubeson: 4:46pm On Jan 24, 2023
What combination of soup and swallow can you eat any day and any time?

(a) Amala and Ewedu or Gbegiri
(b) Akpu and Uha Soup, Nsala or Ofe Owerri
(c) Banga and Starch
(d) Garri or Semo and Egusi Soup
(e) Tuwo and Miyan Kuka

Please specify yours

2 Likes

Re: Which Soup And Swallow Is Your Best Combination? by Daniel7543: 4:49pm On Jan 24, 2023
T0t0 water and Eba.
Re: Which Soup And Swallow Is Your Best Combination? by Jeon(f): 4:51pm On Jan 24, 2023
Not a fan of swallow.
I will go with Semovita & Groundnut soup.

3 Likes

Re: Which Soup And Swallow Is Your Best Combination? by kinah(f): 6:16pm On Jan 24, 2023
For now
Soup
Ogbono/lebu or semolina
Ila alasepo with orisirisi/ lebu or semolina
Buka stew and ewedu with black amala

Any igbo soup with eba

Craving banga soup

1 Like

Re: Which Soup And Swallow Is Your Best Combination? by Probz(m): 8:52pm On Jan 24, 2023
Jeon:
Not a fan of swallow.
I will go with Semovita & Groundnut soup.

Why won’t a Nigerian adult rate swallow?
Re: Which Soup And Swallow Is Your Best Combination? by Bintdawood(f): 9:04pm On Jan 24, 2023
ebubeson:
What combination of soup and swallow can you eat any day and any time?

(a) Amala and Ewedu or Gbegiri
(b) Akpu and Uha Soup, Nsala or Ofe Owerri
(c) Banga and Starch
(d) Garri or Semo and Egusi Soup
(e) Tuwo and Miyan Kuka

Please specify yours

Tuwon shinkafa/semo/poundo with Egusi/Ogbono
Tuwon shinkafa miyan kuka/kubewa/moringa tongue tongue

1 Like

Re: Which Soup And Swallow Is Your Best Combination? by okirewaju(f): 10:40am On Jan 25, 2023
Fufu/semo/amala with any soup that has Okro

Stew and Okro
Ogbono Soup
Okro Soup
Banga soup with Okro kiss
Re: Which Soup And Swallow Is Your Best Combination? by ahnie: 10:50am On Jan 25, 2023
kinah:
For now
Soup
Ogbono/lebu or semolina
Ila alasepo with orisirisi/ lebu or semolina
Buka stew and ewedu with black amala

Any igbo soup with eba

Craving banga soup
Oya take

1 Like

Re: Which Soup And Swallow Is Your Best Combination? by Jeon(f): 11:08am On Jan 25, 2023
Probz:

Why won’t a Nigerian adult rate swallow?
So being a Nigerian means that you must embrace swallow/ soup?

3 Likes

Re: Which Soup And Swallow Is Your Best Combination? by Hatrick01: 11:02am On Jan 28, 2023
Jeon:
Not a fan of swallow. I will go with Semovita & Groundnut soup.
so semovita is chewing baa?
Re: Which Soup And Swallow Is Your Best Combination? by Hamzashaf99(f): 9:12am On Jan 29, 2023
Pounded yam with egusi
Tuwo, miyan kuka with man shanu
Egusi and any swallow
Re: Which Soup And Swallow Is Your Best Combination? by BATified2023: 5:51pm On Jan 29, 2023
Despite say I be Yoruba boy I don’t even know y I hate d gbegiri, maybe it’s due to d way they hype it

Some people will talk about it as if once them chop am like this dem go credit their account

Same with the hype of pounded yam

I no like d 2
Re: Which Soup And Swallow Is Your Best Combination? by Reinamaria(f): 6:09pm On Jan 29, 2023
BATified2023:
Despite say I be Yoruba boy I don’t even know y I hate d gbegiri, maybe it’s due to d way they hype it

Some people will talk about it as if once them chop am like this dem go credit their account

Same with the hype of pounded yam

I no like d 2

The topic says your best combination , not the ones you hate. undecided
Re: Which Soup And Swallow Is Your Best Combination? by ebubeson: 1:47pm On Jan 30, 2023
Reinamaria:

The topic says your best combination , not the ones you hate. undecided
it is best combination
Re: Which Soup And Swallow Is Your Best Combination? by Nemesis0147(m): 2:27pm On Jan 31, 2023
Garri with bitterleaf soup cool
Re: Which Soup And Swallow Is Your Best Combination? by ebubeson: 6:46pm On Feb 10, 2023
Nemesis0147:
Garri with bitterleaf soup cool
Better Semo or Akpu or pounded yam with quality Egusi soup
Re: Which Soup And Swallow Is Your Best Combination? by Reinamaria(f): 6:52pm On Feb 10, 2023
ebubeson:
it is best combination

No. It's Your best combination.

Anyways, if I really have to, then it'll be edikang-ikong soup with very hot eba (yellow garri).
Re: Which Soup And Swallow Is Your Best Combination? by samwash(m): 1:15pm On Feb 18, 2023
My Black soup
with
Eba
Semo
Starch
Black/white Amala
Just name it.
Before I forget, it also go well with white rice.
Re: Which Soup And Swallow Is Your Best Combination? by ebubeson: 7:20am On Apr 28, 2023
Pounded Yam with Egusi is good also.
Re: Which Soup And Swallow Is Your Best Combination? by poshestmina(f): 6:30pm On Apr 28, 2023
Eba and Rivers native /fisherman soup.
Eba and fresh fish Okro.

(1) (Reply)

Top 5 Nigerian Soups The Whole World Should Know And Love / See The Eggs I Bought For 100 Naira (pics) / How To Prepare Egusi Soup (fried Method)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.