Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,520 members, 7,819,868 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:17 AM

Buhari Orders DSS, EFCC, Customs, Others To End Petrol Scarcity - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Orders DSS, EFCC, Customs, Others To End Petrol Scarcity (22185 Views)

FG To End Petrol Subsidy June 2022, World Bank Condemns N2.9tn Funding / Faisal Abdulrasheed, Maina’s Son Pulled A Pistol Against DSS - EFCC Agents / Saraki In Secret Deal With Babangida, DSS, EFCC, Police – Presidency (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Orders DSS, EFCC, Customs, Others To End Petrol Scarcity by Awesome01(m): 10:01pm On Jan 24, 2023
Ever since the new P I A was enacted by Buhari in 2021 which dissolved DPR and PPPRA, I had suspected that the citizens have been swindled and doomed.

The DPR and PPPRA are the government bodies whose staff goes around filling stations to check if they follow rules and regulations.
They check if the fuel meters are tampered with.
They check if they are selling at approved price.
They check if a filling station is hoarding fuel.
They check if filling station is located at safe place.
They check if filling stations observe fire safety protocols
And more.

But now, they have been erased by the dullard leaving us at the mercies of the hungry wolves called Petroleum marketers to deal with us as they please. Nobody to checkmate them.
Now the dullard is settling up committee at the 11th hour to sit around pretending to do nothing

May God help this country.
Re: Buhari Orders DSS, EFCC, Customs, Others To End Petrol Scarcity by lereinter(m): 10:49pm On Jan 24, 2023
Oloriburuku petroleum minister
Re: Buhari Orders DSS, EFCC, Customs, Others To End Petrol Scarcity by NessFortunate: 12:22am On Jan 25, 2023
Nemere2020:

https://www.sunnewsonline.com/buhari-orders-dss-efcc-customs-others-to-end-petrol-scarcity/

Politicians heading committee. Una mumu no too much. Devilish government. Onikure. Acting like they really care... Thank GOD WE go still #REJECTAPC
Re: Buhari Orders DSS, EFCC, Customs, Others To End Petrol Scarcity by Nobody: 5:01am On Jan 25, 2023
benjaminlawson:

Did you aware that kerosene and diesel had been deregulated since, but it doesn't make it available, it will just lead to increase in prices.

Well, there are no queues for kerosene and diesel, are they?
Re: Buhari Orders DSS, EFCC, Customs, Others To End Petrol Scarcity by ejike714: 7:57am On Jan 25, 2023
Do we really have a president in this country? Just months to go...no wahala ooo... there is time and season for everything....Do we really have a president in this country? Just months to go...no wahala ooo... there is time and season for everything.......
Re: Buhari Orders DSS, EFCC, Customs, Others To End Petrol Scarcity by Tzar(m): 10:30am On Jan 25, 2023
Toothless bulldog! Talk with no action scammer!
Re: Buhari Orders DSS, EFCC, Customs, Others To End Petrol Scarcity by godG: 2:39am On Jan 30, 2023
Seun:
Buhariconomics.

Seun, please, I would like to change my username. This is a long-shot, I hope you see it. Could you please change to agbaranla or morayemosa? Thank you so much.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

NLC Protest Ongoing In Beere Ibadan (Photos) / Saraki Asks Court To Restrain AGF, Police IG, DSS From Unlawfully Removing Him. / Ekiti Polls: 105-Year-Old Felicia Fayomi Excited After Casting Vote (pic, Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.