Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,812 members, 7,820,860 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:26 PM

Transgender Woman Found Guilty Of Raping Two Women When She Was A Man - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Transgender Woman Found Guilty Of Raping Two Women When She Was A Man (33645 Views)

Secondary School Teacher Arrested For ‘raping Two Girls’ In Ogun / American Girl, 17, Charged With Raping Two Boys Aged 10 And 14 / 72-Year-Old Man Caught Raping Two Primary School Children In Osogbo Osun (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Transgender Woman Found Guilty Of Raping Two Women When She Was A Man by Nobody: 10:00pm On Jan 24, 2023
This case go tey for court
Re: Transgender Woman Found Guilty Of Raping Two Women When She Was A Man by sonssyo: 10:01pm On Jan 24, 2023
Create a special cell for him or her otherwise nah threat to any gender be that
Re: Transgender Woman Found Guilty Of Raping Two Women When She Was A Man by Isabi4lov: 10:01pm On Jan 24, 2023
grin a country where nobody is above the law , if you like change to a monkey grin grin

1 Like

Re: Transgender Woman Found Guilty Of Raping Two Women When She Was A Man by ednut1(m): 10:01pm On Jan 24, 2023
Send they to jail

1 Like

Re: Transgender Woman Found Guilty Of Raping Two Women When She Was A Man by jaxxy(m): 10:02pm On Jan 24, 2023
He was raping women then turned to a woman. I can bet he still uses his male genitals as a transgender woman.
Re: Transgender Woman Found Guilty Of Raping Two Women When She Was A Man by owobokiri(m): 10:04pm On Jan 24, 2023
So finally, the world has accepted that there is an "is" and a "was" as it regards to gender identification!?

Interesting..
Re: Transgender Woman Found Guilty Of Raping Two Women When She Was A Man by higgs: 10:05pm On Jan 24, 2023
So which jail is suitable:male or female?
Re: Transgender Woman Found Guilty Of Raping Two Women When She Was A Man by marostan(m): 10:11pm On Jan 24, 2023
Double wahala for dead body! Lol!
Re: Transgender Woman Found Guilty Of Raping Two Women When She Was A Man by goldmatrix(m): 10:14pm On Jan 24, 2023
He/she should be raped double..
Re: Transgender Woman Found Guilty Of Raping Two Women When She Was A Man by juman(m): 10:17pm On Jan 24, 2023
If people are prosecute for story like these in nigeria, ten of thousands would go to jail.
Re: Transgender Woman Found Guilty Of Raping Two Women When She Was A Man by ImoleNaija: 10:19pm On Jan 24, 2023
Best1Brain:
I can't understand why people would choose to change their gender

The truth is that even the transgenders don't understand themselves at times.

Few days ago, I received a shocking news about a church brother that I know very well, who has now transformed into a lady. Though I used to doubt his gender before he went oversea.
Re: Transgender Woman Found Guilty Of Raping Two Women When She Was A Man by unclejb2(m): 10:29pm On Jan 24, 2023
Send it to jail

2 Likes

Re: Transgender Woman Found Guilty Of Raping Two Women When She Was A Man by unclejb2(m): 10:30pm On Jan 24, 2023
3lovelyflowers:
Send him/her to jail
send shim to jail
Re: Transgender Woman Found Guilty Of Raping Two Women When She Was A Man by Airoflaw(m): 10:31pm On Jan 24, 2023
Re: Transgender Woman Found Guilty Of Raping Two Women When She Was A Man by HNICEARTH: 10:31pm On Jan 24, 2023
Castrate that shim🤣
Re: Transgender Woman Found Guilty Of Raping Two Women When She Was A Man by KnowledgeIsVast(m): 10:34pm On Jan 24, 2023
Wahala no just de finish

Re: Transgender Woman Found Guilty Of Raping Two Women When She Was A Man by Nobody: 10:34pm On Jan 24, 2023
NwaNimo1:
It is not yet known if she (it) is being remanded in a male or female jail.

[img]https://giffiles./217/217552.gif[/img]

If they send him to a male prison, they would most likely rape him.

If they send him to a female prison, he'd likely impregnate the women there as most of them are already sex-starved. This has happened before lol...

Since the government of that country has deemed it fit to permit gender confusion, it's up to them to start creating special prisons.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Transgender Woman Found Guilty Of Raping Two Women When She Was A Man by Nobodysboo(m): 10:36pm On Jan 24, 2023
All of una dey confuse. Send that thing to hell. (DEATH)
Re: Transgender Woman Found Guilty Of Raping Two Women When She Was A Man by Ogunleti01: 10:48pm On Jan 24, 2023
Re: Transgender Woman Found Guilty Of Raping Two Women When She Was A Man by xevove2061: 10:50pm On Jan 24, 2023
I wonder how person dey rape person. Sometimes sef wey be say you dey do the do and your woman no wet therr, e dey hard penis to enter. How e cone be say person wey no consent, dey block you, you still manage use one hand pin am down, come use one hand insert prick inside. Omo that totow fight is not worth it
Re: Transgender Woman Found Guilty Of Raping Two Women When She Was A Man by xevove2061: 10:51pm On Jan 24, 2023
Crystilll:
please guys please don't just scroll pass. please I beg you in the name of almighty GOD pls someone should please help me and my daughter, we have nothing to eat since yesterday please.we have been surviving on drinking garri and help from a few friends but lately everyone has abandon us and the garri we use to have hope has finished. the little money I have I used it to pay for house rent so that we can at least have roof over our head while I await for my salary please. am pleading for help please, not for my sake but for my daughter please am a single mother. No matter how little it will go a long way to help us. May GOD bless you
Acct num;
First Bank
Faith

Faith faith. Scaaaamar
Re: Transgender Woman Found Guilty Of Raping Two Women When She Was A Man by Subsea101: 10:51pm On Jan 24, 2023
Wahala no too much like thisss?

Send him to female prison, more pregnancy go show..

Send her to male prison, them go tear em ass tire...

So where will he/she go?? 😂😂🤣

3lovelyflowers:
Send him/her to jail
Re: Transgender Woman Found Guilty Of Raping Two Women When She Was A Man by baralatie(m): 10:59pm On Jan 24, 2023
Straight to jail
Re: Transgender Woman Found Guilty Of Raping Two Women When She Was A Man by BlueDuck: 11:00pm On Jan 24, 2023
ijustdey:

https://saharareporters.com/2023/01/24/transgender-woman-found-guilty-raping-two-women-when-she-was-man

A full-blown psychopath. Send it to male prison since it loves using its nightstick for violence; when it comes out we measure the width of the anus to know whether Madame Karma did a salutary job
Re: Transgender Woman Found Guilty Of Raping Two Women When She Was A Man by 1Sharon(f): 11:07pm On Jan 24, 2023
Autogynephilia.

They better not send that freak to a female prison.
Re: Transgender Woman Found Guilty Of Raping Two Women When She Was A Man by Mayflowa(m): 11:17pm On Jan 24, 2023
Justbehave:
So the idiot transgendered so as to avoid justice. Ewu.

I don't support rapist but did u read the story? The first woman was his/her lover then and she loved him very much but he broke her heart. That could be a motive to report rape. The other said she told him to stop but he continued and she left him to do what he wants to do. This simple but dangerous actions take place in Nigeria every minute between lovers even abroad but you can be reported or framed for rape with it. In abroad, you must take a recorded consent to agree for a coversheet stunt. So don't be quick to blame the guy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Transgender Woman Found Guilty Of Raping Two Women When She Was A Man by Zihno: 11:23pm On Jan 24, 2023
Dominique
Justwise
Seun

Rule 9. Scam post
Re: Transgender Woman Found Guilty Of Raping Two Women When She Was A Man by Nobody: 11:36pm On Jan 24, 2023
3lovelyflowers:
Send him/her to jail
now she's a woman

What Is your point?
Re: Transgender Woman Found Guilty Of Raping Two Women When She Was A Man by elmagnifico411(m): 11:43pm On Jan 24, 2023
Iru confusion wo ni gbogbo eleyi gan Jesus should please come! Awon oyibo yi ti ya weyrey tan!
Re: Transgender Woman Found Guilty Of Raping Two Women When She Was A Man by Passionnn: 11:51pm On Jan 24, 2023
Can't you just edit the SHE to HE before pasting?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Fulani Herdsman Dies After Fight With Female Farmer In Delta / Herbalist Poisons And Buries Two Brothers In Kogi, Gets Death Sentence (pic) / Gunmen Shoot Bakassi Boys In Aba, 3 Die (Graphic Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.