Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,300 members, 7,836,311 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 04:24 AM

I Will Use The Federal Power To Develop Abia State -Tinubu - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Will Use The Federal Power To Develop Abia State -Tinubu (795 Views)

Peter Obi Wins Edo State, Tinubu Comes Second / Even With One Delegate Per State, Tinubu Will Win APC Primary, SWAGA Boasts / You Can't Beat APC In Osun State - Tinubu Dares PDP (VIDEO) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Will Use The Federal Power To Develop Abia State -Tinubu by blamingthedevil: 6:05pm On Jan 24, 2023
I'm the one who will use the Federal power to develop Abia State, I will ensure that Aba becomes a real business hub, this state will be a tourist attraction. I don't promise and fail. I'll deliver......Peter can't do it, if he can, he would have done it in Anambra, I did it in Lagos, that is why Peter cannot stay in Anambra, I'm his landlord in Lagos, I'm taking good care of him. I'm waiting patiently to beat him very well at the poll....."

Bola Tinubu in Abia

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Will Use The Federal Power To Develop Abia State -Tinubu by blamingthedevil: 6:06pm On Jan 24, 2023
Jagaban

See the excitement as he arrives

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iL5xYhehEOQ
Re: I Will Use The Federal Power To Develop Abia State -Tinubu by Naira20: 6:08pm On Jan 24, 2023
This one just dey yarn nonsense since the beginning of campaign.

I thought he told us about "teamship"
Now it is "I"

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I Will Use The Federal Power To Develop Abia State -Tinubu by OnyeAshuaUru: 6:08pm On Jan 24, 2023
The ugly dotard is at it again.
He wants to turn Aba into a tourist attraction.
What a joke

3 Likes

Re: I Will Use The Federal Power To Develop Abia State -Tinubu by SLAP44: 6:09pm On Jan 24, 2023
You will be developing abia from your hospital bed grin

Go and develop Iragbiji your hometown you abandoned first grin

4 Likes

Re: I Will Use The Federal Power To Develop Abia State -Tinubu by AcuraZDX: 6:09pm On Jan 24, 2023
Noise.

He should go and develop Makoko, Iyana Ipaja, Mushin and his hinterland Iragbiji.

I'm really shocked Tinubu, the Jagaban of Borgu is begging votes from 5% people like Bambiala.

Buhahaha. Jungle don mature finish.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Will Use The Federal Power To Develop Abia State -Tinubu by owobokiri(m): 6:09pm On Jan 24, 2023
blamingthedevil:
I'm the one who will use the Federal power to develop Abia State, I will ensure that Aba becomes a real business hub, this state will be a tourist attraction. I don't promise and fail. I'll deliver......Peter can't do it, if he can, he would have done it in Anambra, I did it in Lagos, that is why Peter cannot stay in Anambra, I'm his landlord in Lagos, I'm taking good care of him. I'm waiting patiently to beat him very well at the poll....."

Bola Tinubu in Abia

He's tired of threatening us with "a soaked slice of bread"?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Will Use The Federal Power To Develop Abia State -Tinubu by Emmanuella00(f): 6:11pm On Jan 24, 2023
Just say, you have nothing else to say
Re: I Will Use The Federal Power To Develop Abia State -Tinubu by HIGHESTPOPORI(m): 6:13pm On Jan 24, 2023
blamingthedevil:

Bola Tinubu in Abia

Go and develop your state Osun first

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Will Use The Federal Power To Develop Abia State -Tinubu by quickberry(m): 6:14pm On Jan 24, 2023
We trust you daddy

1 Like

Re: I Will Use The Federal Power To Develop Abia State -Tinubu by blamingthedevil: 6:15pm On Jan 24, 2023
See wailing

3 Likes

Re: I Will Use The Federal Power To Develop Abia State -Tinubu by Nobody: 6:17pm On Jan 24, 2023
blamingthedevil:

Bola Tinubu in Abia

😂 How did Tinubu develop lagos abeg

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Will Use The Federal Power To Develop Abia State -Tinubu by KingKO22: 6:18pm On Jan 24, 2023
Naira20:
This one just dey yarn nonsense since the beginning of campaign.

I thought he told us about "teamship"
Now it is "I"
When Obituary was ranting about Tinubu the miserable Nyamirin Zombipigs celebrate it but now that Asiwaju just spoke the truth then Nyamirin couldn't hide their hypocrites

Cursed Jews from hell fire

1 Like

Re: I Will Use The Federal Power To Develop Abia State -Tinubu by KingKO22: 6:21pm On Jan 24, 2023
Thanksful:

Obituary developed Lagos for Nyamirin as their Japa center grin

Infact Pandora Obituary had to donate all Anambra allocation to Lagos bcs he knew Anambra would become the headquarter of killings and kidnapping in Africa

2 Likes

Re: I Will Use The Federal Power To Develop Abia State -Tinubu by Couldntfigurean: 6:22pm On Jan 24, 2023
Charity begins at home

Re: I Will Use The Federal Power To Develop Abia State -Tinubu by YorubaNiBaba(m): 6:23pm On Jan 24, 2023
Sai jagaban
BAT23 is a done deal
Re: I Will Use The Federal Power To Develop Abia State -Tinubu by Jogs1900: 6:23pm On Jan 24, 2023
Tinubu doesn't promise and fail unlike Obinna that promise Ojukwu, eventually betrayed Ojukwu and even swore with his family that whenever he leaves APGA , he should die and so shall it be.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Will Use The Federal Power To Develop Abia State -Tinubu by Nobody: 6:27pm On Jan 24, 2023
KingKO22:

Obituary developed Lagos for Nyamirin as their Japa center grin

Infact Pandora Obituary had to donate all Anambra allocation to Lagos bcs he knew Anambra would become the headquarter of killings and kidnapping in Africa

Simple question to your insinuation, you don't know.

You said that Tinubu developed lagos. Enlighten us how he developed Lagos. As usual, you resorted to insult and bickering because you have no answer to give.

This is a clarion call to all that the Tinubu developed lagos mantra is a deceitful propaganda that not all rubbish the collective contribution of that who came before him, worked with him and after him.

But an insult to the intelligence of well meaning Nigerians who were alive before, during and after Tinubu government.

An insult to the real owns of Lagos state (Yorubas)

1 Like

Re: I Will Use The Federal Power To Develop Abia State -Tinubu by Phoen1X: 6:35pm On Jan 24, 2023
Tinubu,..on and upon your manhood will urchins hang like an overloaded molue lagos bus.
Re: I Will Use The Federal Power To Develop Abia State -Tinubu by SWATMan: 6:42pm On Jan 24, 2023
blamingthedevil:

Bola Tinubu in Abia

This is empty and can only be used to fool retards.
Re: I Will Use The Federal Power To Develop Abia State -Tinubu by techWriter3: 9:22pm On Jan 24, 2023
The ugly dotardly ieds at it again
Re: I Will Use The Federal Power To Develop Abia State -Tinubu by FatherOfJesus: 9:35pm On Jan 24, 2023
Them wna bobo Abians again 🤣
Re: I Will Use The Federal Power To Develop Abia State -Tinubu by PraizHim: 9:38pm On Jan 24, 2023
Bobo Juice aka Lamba.

See your 2015 Lambas

Re: I Will Use The Federal Power To Develop Abia State -Tinubu by harqinhola(m): 9:41pm On Jan 24, 2023
He’s right , I believe him .

2 Likes

Re: I Will Use The Federal Power To Develop Abia State -Tinubu by GeneralPula: 9:43pm On Jan 24, 2023
Thanksful:

Simple question to your insinuation, you don't know.

You said that Tinubu developed lagos. Enlighten us how he developed Lagos. As usual, you resorted to insult and bickering because you have no answer to give.

This is a clarion call to all that the Tinubu developed lagos mantra is a deceitful propaganda that not all rubbish the collective contribution of that who came before him, worked with him and after him.

But an insult to the intelligence of well meaning Nigerians who were alive before, during and after Tinubu government.

An insult to the real owns of Lagos state (Yorubas)
Peter Obi developed Lagos, not tinubu..
Re: I Will Use The Federal Power To Develop Abia State -Tinubu by omonnakoda: 9:45pm On Jan 24, 2023
OnyeAshuaUru:
The ugly dotard is at it again.
He wants to turn Aba into a tourist attraction.
What a joke
don't mind him Yeye man
Aba is too dirty for that unless the tourists are pigs
Re: I Will Use The Federal Power To Develop Abia State -Tinubu by GeneralPula: 9:46pm On Jan 24, 2023
Igbos are about to witness the good governance that has been lacking in their region for more than 24years..
Re: I Will Use The Federal Power To Develop Abia State -Tinubu by Abuja91(m): 9:47pm On Jan 24, 2023
Tilumbu haf joined his urchins in wailing
Re: I Will Use The Federal Power To Develop Abia State -Tinubu by GeneralPula: 9:47pm On Jan 24, 2023
Thanksful:

Check google, get busy with it and you’ll find your answers..

Re: I Will Use The Federal Power To Develop Abia State -Tinubu by GeneralPula: 9:50pm On Jan 24, 2023
omonnakoda:
don't mind him Yeye man
Are you allergic to good governance in your region?

In the last 24 years, tell me the significant things that have happened in SE..?

Why are you pandora rodents against SE getting developed?
Re: I Will Use The Federal Power To Develop Abia State -Tinubu by OnyeAshuaUru: 10:04pm On Jan 24, 2023
omonnakoda:
don't mind him Yeye man
Only a pig like Tinubu thinks a pigsty can be a tourist attraction.

1 Like

Re: I Will Use The Federal Power To Develop Abia State -Tinubu by LILTJAY: 10:06pm On Jan 24, 2023
that dustbin Abia needs transformation

(1) (2) (Reply)

Peter Obi Campaign: Adamu Garba Opinion And Twitter Users React / Vote For APC Or Stay Away From Jakande–Baale Of Gbara In Eti-osa,Lagos Threaten / Rivers State Join Biafra Sit At Home On Day 2 - IPOB Spokesperson

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.