Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,942 members, 7,838,363 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 08:20 PM

Invest A Little And Reap Bountifully - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Invest A Little And Reap Bountifully (87 Views)

What's A Little Thing That Actually Tells You A Lot About Someone? / How To Get Pos For Little And Deliver Across The Nation, Just Contact 0814912086 / Drop Your Most Embarrassing Moment - Let’s Laugh A Little (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Invest A Little And Reap Bountifully by madukwealfredch: 6:12pm On Jan 24, 2023
hello there
I have a very affordable investment for people who work online
Do you know that you can reach hundreds of willing customers who would purchase your services with just your mobile phone

I have gathered 2thousand serious active people from my contact list who commented their number on my facebook ad

and for only 500 naira I'll be selling the file for everyone interested

also you won't have to send them a message as you download the contact file your number would automatically save in their phone

so all you have to do is to post your services on your status and when they view it they would patronize you if interested

take a look at the screenshot below to see how many leads I'm getting from them

if you're interested in purchasing the file
DM me on whatsapp

(1) (Reply)

How To Choose The Right Cheap Locksmith For Your House? / Nigeria A Blessed Nation / Top-rated Air Conditioning Service In Barrington: Who To Trust For Your Summer C

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.