Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,048 members, 7,818,147 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:56 AM

2023: Democratic Leadership Endorses Peter Obi For President - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2023: Democratic Leadership Endorses Peter Obi For President (13916 Views)

Afenifere Endorses Peter Obi, Says It's South East's Turn(video) / SKC Ogbonnia Dumps Tinubu, Endorses Peter Obi / Peter Psquare Endorses Peter Obi For President (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2023: Democratic Leadership Endorses Peter Obi For President by karnap(m): 8:17pm On Jan 24, 2023
grin grin grin cheesy
Another bad market for tinubu, osibanjo would have been better grin cheesy grin cheesy grin

Age unknown
Education unknown
Certificate unknown

grin grin[center][/center]
Re: 2023: Democratic Leadership Endorses Peter Obi For President by PrinceOfLagos: 8:26pm On Jan 24, 2023
Nice one
Re: 2023: Democratic Leadership Endorses Peter Obi For President by Nobody: 8:29pm On Jan 24, 2023
maasoap:

Another Buhari. Just that this one dey operate secret accounts for Panama Republic grin grin grin

Buhari was a man of integrity to urchins who has low mental power to analyze issues
Re: 2023: Democratic Leadership Endorses Peter Obi For President by LILTJAY: 8:32pm On Jan 24, 2023
useless group created by one igboman grin
Re: 2023: Democratic Leadership Endorses Peter Obi For President by maasoap(m): 8:42pm On Jan 24, 2023
Thanksful:

Buhari was a man of integrity to urchins who has low mental power to analyze issues

Hmmm. And this Pandora of a man was a man of integrity to Zombiedients who have low IQ, right?
On a serious note, don't you agree with me that anyone with secret accounts in Panama Republic has integrity issue?
Re: 2023: Democratic Leadership Endorses Peter Obi For President by Spider20: 8:46pm On Jan 24, 2023
KingKO22:
Pandora Obituary and his Zombipigs are looking for endorsement by fire by force

Keep it mind, patriotic Nigerians would never allow the grand patron of IPOB to be our president in Nigeria

The Problem of Nigeria is truly Nigerians.
I really weep
Re: 2023: Democratic Leadership Endorses Peter Obi For President by Madups(m): 9:09pm On Jan 24, 2023
Na you de deceive yourself [quote author=KingKO22
Re: 2023: Democratic Leadership Endorses Peter Obi For President by Obyino: 9:25pm On Jan 24, 2023
KingKO22:
Democratic Leadership of IPOB and CAN ๐Ÿ˜‚

You people should keep deceiving yourselves

February is around the corner
Everything nah IPOB to u ehh urchin
Re: 2023: Democratic Leadership Endorses Peter Obi For President by iSense247: 9:39pm On Jan 24, 2023
maasoap:

On a thread about Obi! Asiwaju se bebe

"We cannot appoint Pablo Escobar as president and Osama bin Laden as vice president," -- Senator Dino Melaye.

Re: 2023: Democratic Leadership Endorses Peter Obi For President by SpecialEdition: 9:42pm On Jan 24, 2023
This is the first time we have
Igbo, Yoruba and Hausa in the forefront.
By Rotation it should be South East then North East then back to South West.
Unfortunately it is not like that this time.
The state of the Nation is so bad that we are all looking for someone that can realistically save us from the mess.
Let's pray that the right person wins. After that we may or may never return to Rotation.
Re: 2023: Democratic Leadership Endorses Peter Obi For President by MeineMutter: 9:44pm On Jan 24, 2023
KingKO22:

Dem go chop am wotowoto for APC and PDP hands.
Re: 2023: Democratic Leadership Endorses Peter Obi For President by Robinmido(m): 10:01pm On Jan 24, 2023
Unfortunately he can't be creative. He is a dullard
reenxtus001:
We are in year 2023 and you are still showing us how dull you are. The only thing that comes from your brain is IPOB. Any small thing IPOB.

Can't you be creative for once?

1 Like

Re: 2023: Democratic Leadership Endorses Peter Obi For President by 1Dray(m): 10:09pm On Jan 24, 2023
KingKO22:

Cry more... Cry cry baby.

1 Like

Re: 2023: Democratic Leadership Endorses Peter Obi For President by lexxwiz(m): 12:14am On Jan 25, 2023
reenxtus001:
We are in year 2023 and you are still showing us how dull you are. The only thing that comes from your brain is IPOB. Any small thing IPOB.

Can't you be creative for once?

This age and time with what every other country is achieving and wants to achieve, you still carry this kind of mentality? Iโ€™m really sorry for you, your parents failed you sha.

Take this tribal shit and shove it up your ass.

We have serious mater on ground..

You better sit on the fence rather than try to stop this ballot revolution weโ€™re trying to do. Carry your generational problems and get the f*<k off. We are trying to help you here, even though you donโ€™t deserve it.
Re: 2023: Democratic Leadership Endorses Peter Obi For President by ifihearam: 12:51am On Jan 25, 2023
Men wan cash out small
Re: 2023: Democratic Leadership Endorses Peter Obi For President by secnelly: 2:32am On Jan 25, 2023
KingKO22:

I taught it was just ipob. You've added CAN. angry grin grin grin. The thing don dey clear for your eyes small small. You'll soon add Nigerians
Re: 2023: Democratic Leadership Endorses Peter Obi For President by g4gerald: 3:20am On Jan 25, 2023
KingKO22:

Have you heard about the northern islamic clerics endorsing Peter Obi yesterday in Kano. We like the way we're deceiving ourselves, like you said, febuary is not far again
Re: 2023: Democratic Leadership Endorses Peter Obi For President by reenxtus001: 3:50am On Jan 25, 2023
iSense247:

KingKO22 is the worst of all hired urchins. Not creative at all. I sense generational poverty is affecting his psyche. But it will be worse for him soon.

I can see that already. The guy lacks manners, is ill advised, and believes in the old way of doing things. Worst of it all he's not creative.

1 Like

Re: 2023: Democratic Leadership Endorses Peter Obi For President by reenxtus001: 3:56am On Jan 25, 2023
lexxwiz:

This age and time with what every other country is achieving and wants to achieve, you still carry this kind of mentality? Iโ€™m really sorry for you, your parents failed you sha.

Take this tribal shit and shove it up your ass.

We have serious mater on ground..

You better sit on the fence rather than try to stop this ballot revolution weโ€™re trying to do. Carry your generational problems and get the f*<k off. We are trying to help you here, even though you donโ€™t deserve it.

Baba go and rest, you are talking about this age and time. What do you know about the current age and time and how do you relate it to Nigeria?

When countries are bringing innovations and inventions all over the place, we still don't have light. We still use repairs and fixing of roads as campaign jingles.

After so much failure in two terms, your people are talking about renewed hope. Useless people.

See what you party has caused Nigerians๐Ÿ‘‡๐Ÿ‘‡๐Ÿ‘‡

Re: 2023: Democratic Leadership Endorses Peter Obi For President by reenxtus001: 4:00am On Jan 25, 2023
maasoap:

Hmmm. And this Pandora of a man was a man of integrity to Zombiedients who have low IQ, right?
On a serious note, don't you agree with me that anyone with secret accounts in Panama Republic has integrity issue?

You are foolish and you don't know it. Pandora this, Pandora that. Or IPOB, IPOB, IPOB.

That is the only thing you can find against Peter Obi and it is not as if he's guilty of any if them oh.

If I bring out Atiku and Tinubu, hmm!! I rest my case, nonsense and ingredients.
Re: 2023: Democratic Leadership Endorses Peter Obi For President by rummmy: 6:50am On Jan 25, 2023
iSense247:
"Asiwaju is physically unable to run. He was charged with criminal activity in the United States. There is evidence of his criminal history. I still don't know what he's doing. He needs to apologize to Nigerians. Nigerians need not to worry about APC. We cannot appoint Pablo Escobar as president and Osama bin Laden as vice president," -- Senator Dino Melaye.
he knows a lot of secrets.,that why he openly said it is his turn..
Re: 2023: Democratic Leadership Endorses Peter Obi For President by rummmy: 6:52am On Jan 25, 2023
KingKO22:
Pandora Obituary and his Zombipigs are looking for endorsement by fire by force

Keep it mind, patriotic Nigerians would never allow the grand patron of IPOB to be our president in Nigeria

and you support escober and Boko Haram chief .
Re: 2023: Democratic Leadership Endorses Peter Obi For President by lexxwiz(m): 7:35am On Jan 25, 2023
reenxtus001:

Baba go and rest, you are talking about this age and time. What do you know about the current age and time and how do you relate it to Nigeria?

When countries are bringing innovations and inventions all over the place, we still don't have light. We still use repairs and fixing of roads as campaign jingles.

After so much failure in two terms, your people are talking about renewed hope. Useless people.

See what you party has caused Nigerians๐Ÿ‘‡๐Ÿ‘‡๐Ÿ‘‡

Nothing concern me with cursed APC. Iโ€™m 100% Obident .

1 Like

Re: 2023: Democratic Leadership Endorses Peter Obi For President by Nobody: 9:03am On Jan 25, 2023
maasoap:

Pandora a propaganda by urchins to discredit the most upright politician in Nigeria at the moment.

Urchinins and Agbado boys are propagandist
Re: 2023: Democratic Leadership Endorses Peter Obi For President by Weedhustler: 10:13am On Jan 25, 2023
iSense247:
"Asiwaju is physically unable to run. He was charged with criminal activity in the United States. There is evidence of his criminal history. I still don't know what he's doing. He needs to apologize to Nigerians. Nigerians need not to worry about APC. We cannot appoint Pablo Escobar as president and Osama bin Laden as vice president," -- Senator Dino Melaye.

That pdapc fool wey ban me for days now, I no get anything to tell u now. But one thing for sure be say a new Nigeria is coming,then we will change n upgrade this app wey refused to change for over years...meanwhile may amadioha fire u.
Re: 2023: Democratic Leadership Endorses Peter Obi For President by Poleski: 10:23am On Jan 25, 2023
KingKO22:

Those who support criminals like Tinubu and Atiku are idiots.
Re: 2023: Democratic Leadership Endorses Peter Obi For President by maasoap(m): 2:24pm On Jan 25, 2023
reenxtus001:

You are foolish and you don't know it. Pandora this, Pandora that. Or IPOB, IPOB, IPOB.

That is the only thing you can find against Peter Obi and it is not as if he's guilty of any if them oh.

If I bring out Atiku and Tinubu, hmm!! I rest my case, nonsense and ingredients.

grin grin grin Truth hurts but it is our job to make you see what you don't want to see
Re: 2023: Democratic Leadership Endorses Peter Obi For President by reenxtus001: 6:22pm On Jan 25, 2023
lexxwiz:

Nothing concern me with cursed APC. Iโ€™m 100% Obident .

Oh I'm so sorry. Keep it 100 G!
Re: 2023: Democratic Leadership Endorses Peter Obi For President by reenxtus001: 6:26pm On Jan 25, 2023
maasoap:

grin grin grin Truth hurts but it is our job to make you see what you don't want to see

There's no truth here so it doesn't hurt me. What hurts me is you deciding to be a dullard. You can never make me see anything no matter how you try to paint any picture.

Amongst the 3 candidates, Peter Obi is the best of them all. This is a fact that you know, but you decide not to face it because you are being paid.

Anyways enjoy yourself and your money.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Chima Anyaso Defeats Nnenna Ukeje, Declared Winner In Bende PDP Reps Primary / Fuel Scarcity Hits Again As NNPC Supply Collapses / Church Collapses During Easter Vigil In Benue. 40 Killed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 92
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.