Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,166 members, 7,811,377 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 10:36 AM

FSB Scholarship: Nigerian Awards 2023 (Things to Know) - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / FSB Scholarship: Nigerian Awards 2023 (Things to Know) (1165 Views)

Federal Government Scholarship 2020 Thread | FSB Scholarship / FSB Scholars Cry Over Non-Payment Of Arrears By The FG / Federal Government Scholarship (fsb 2018) Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

FSB Scholarship: Nigerian Awards 2023 (Things to Know) by Darefst: 6:53pm On Jan 24, 2023
This Nigerian Award Scholarship (NA) is sponsored by the Federal Government of Nigeria through the Federal Scholarship Board (FSB). And all postgraduate and 2nd-year undergraduate students of Nigeria’s Public Tertiary Institutions who are eligible can apply.

The Federal Scholarship Board offers different forms of scholarships, two (2) of which are the Nigerian Award (NA) and the Bilateral Education Agreement (BEA). But here, I will walk you through the Nigeria Awards.

Read more: https://naijaschoolgist.com.ng/fsb-scholarship-nigerian-awards-2023-things-to-know/
Re: FSB Scholarship: Nigerian Awards 2023 (Things to Know) by Damilola954: 12:48pm On Feb 16, 2023
2022 FSB Scholarship
Does anyone have an update on the 2022 Fsb scholarship? I was shortlisted and already filled and submitted the form we were given at the Dean of student's office. But my phone got stolen at the start of February, and I want to know if any other message/update has been sent to those shortlisted, because I noticed that the portal has been opened for 2023 application.
Anyone with an update, was any new instruction given?
Re: FSB Scholarship: Nigerian Awards 2023 (Things to Know) by arileyansi2020: 7:05pm On Oct 17, 2023
I received a message from FSB can u give me your number so we can chat on WhatsApp to know how to go about it

(1) (Reply)

Question About J1 Waiver Requirement / Lagos Poly Student / 2012/2013 UAM Post-utme Aspirants Pls Lets Meet Here

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.