Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,792 members, 7,831,561 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 09:04 PM

Doomsday Clock Sits Just 90 Seconds Before Midnight (pics) - Science/Technology (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Doomsday Clock Sits Just 90 Seconds Before Midnight (pics) (46345 Views)

'Doomsday Glacier' In Antarctica Is Holding On 'By Its Fingernails' - Scientists / Doomsday UN report says global warming is ALREADY causing extreme weather(Pix) / Young Man "Excited" As Snake Invades His House At Midnight In Enugu. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Doomsday Clock Sits Just 90 Seconds Before Midnight (pics) by JaskanFactor: 9:24pm On Jan 24, 2023
The elites of the world have a doomsday clock for the masses.
And the creator of the world has a doom day clock for the elites of the world

1 Like

Re: Doomsday Clock Sits Just 90 Seconds Before Midnight (pics) by akpumping7720(m): 9:28pm On Jan 24, 2023
jawalis:
Pls I need a source of livelihood. I reside in ilorin, kwara state and I am a graduate of kwara state university. I studied health information Management. I really want to get doing something no matter how little the pay as staying at home all day is exhausting and really telling on me.
Leave your comfort zone asap
Re: Doomsday Clock Sits Just 90 Seconds Before Midnight (pics) by 2elliot: 9:34pm On Jan 24, 2023
owiko:
What does an average Nigerian who has been beaten black and blue by the APC catastrophic government stand to fear if the doomsday clock reaches midnight or moves anticlockwise? Mhen, Nigerians have seen it all. Some are going through a lot, some are just coming out of a lot, while some are bent on dragging everyone into a lot by supporting balablu. Please let's vote Peter Obi
Your woes in Nigeria is all part of the distress of nations, each sharing the woes that befall the world in there unique way.
Re: Doomsday Clock Sits Just 90 Seconds Before Midnight (pics) by thehopeful: 9:37pm On Jan 24, 2023
jawalis:
Pls I need a source of livelihood. I reside in ilorin, kwara state and I am a graduate of kwara state university. I studied health information Management. I really want to get doing something no matter how little the pay as staying at home all day is exhausting and really telling on me.
Hello. There is advert on employment by an organization in Ondo State now now for HIM graduate. Go and apply. Best of luck.
Re: Doomsday Clock Sits Just 90 Seconds Before Midnight (pics) by Jokerman(m): 9:40pm On Jan 24, 2023
Lol... another trashy conspiracy clock.... πŸ™„ laughing πŸ˜ƒ
Re: Doomsday Clock Sits Just 90 Seconds Before Midnight (pics) by Vacora(m): 9:40pm On Jan 24, 2023
Learnt about the Doomsday clock from The Watchmen.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Doomsday Clock Sits Just 90 Seconds Before Midnight (pics) by maasoap(m): 9:40pm On Jan 24, 2023
U09ce:
Pure farce. Those people that have access to nuclear warheads love this life more than everyone. Whatever set, the world won't end due to nuclear wars

One day, things will spin out of control. That will surely lead to nuclear apocalypse. No matter how long, human beings can't escape it unless all of them agree to decommission all the nuclear bombs in their arsenals

1 Like

Re: Doomsday Clock Sits Just 90 Seconds Before Midnight (pics) by Gunayo(m): 9:41pm On Jan 24, 2023
Nigerian are already in their dooms day under this useless APC government but l see us experiencing glorious days under Peter Obi and Datti led administration.
Re: Doomsday Clock Sits Just 90 Seconds Before Midnight (pics) by Robinmido(m): 9:53pm On Jan 24, 2023
E be like say righteousness and holiness na the same person dey run the two accounts. But ogbeni so na because of clock you wan tell us about end time? Dey play, just dey play. undecided
Righteousness2:
If you have a genuine relationship with JESUS CHRIST, You Have nothing to fear about any Doomsday. JESUS CHRIST is in control will take out HIS own before the Doom hits the Earth.

If you Have no relationship with JESUS Christ, if you are not Genuinely BORN AGAIN, you need to be afraid Because what is coming is UNPRECEDENTED.

There is no more time!!
Wherever you are, Run to JESUS Christ .
BELIEVE and SURRENDER to HIM. LIVE for HIM.
HE ALONE is the ONLY way of Escape..
Re: Doomsday Clock Sits Just 90 Seconds Before Midnight (pics) by UncommonLogic: 9:54pm On Jan 24, 2023
Righteousness2:
If you have a genuine relationship with JESUS CHRIST, You Have nothing to fear about any Doomsday. JESUS CHRIST is in control will take out HIS own before the Doom hits the Earth.

If you Have no relationship with JESUS Christ, if you are not Genuinely BORN AGAIN, you need to be afraid Because what is coming is UNPRECEDENTED.

There is no more time!!

His Royal mumuness again. Dumbo get a real life.
Jesus couldn't save himself but he will come to save you after been dead for more than 2000 years. Your level of gullibility and stupidity is on a different level.
Re: Doomsday Clock Sits Just 90 Seconds Before Midnight (pics) by opeldavid: 9:56pm On Jan 24, 2023
Na which one be doomsday clock again. Abeg shift joor. Wetin we Don see for this APC govt under Buhari never pass doomsday,clock?
Re: Doomsday Clock Sits Just 90 Seconds Before Midnight (pics) by jawalis(m): 9:58pm On Jan 24, 2023
Ajumose:
can you as operator in garri factory
Yes I can do it. How do I talk to you sir
Re: Doomsday Clock Sits Just 90 Seconds Before Midnight (pics) by jawalis(m): 9:59pm On Jan 24, 2023
thehopeful:
Hello. There is advert on employment by an organization in Ondo State now now for HIM graduate. Go and apply. Best of luck.
Alright sir. Pls how do I get a link to apply
Re: Doomsday Clock Sits Just 90 Seconds Before Midnight (pics) by jawalis(m): 10:00pm On Jan 24, 2023
akpumping7720:

Leave your comfort zone asap
Thanks
Re: Doomsday Clock Sits Just 90 Seconds Before Midnight (pics) by Gerard28: 10:03pm On Jan 24, 2023
Better stop doubting and do the important.

Forsake your ways and draw close to Jesus.

Simple..

1 Like

Re: Doomsday Clock Sits Just 90 Seconds Before Midnight (pics) by Ajumose: 10:04pm On Jan 24, 2023
jawalis:

drop your WhatsApp number but I want someone who is trustworthy
Re: Doomsday Clock Sits Just 90 Seconds Before Midnight (pics) by Invitationn: 10:08pm On Jan 24, 2023
SmartPolician:
Jobless people! They have been doing this NONSENSE for God knows how long.

The day the doom's day will finally come, they will be the first set of casualties.
Isn’t it better to be the first set of casualty in a doomsday?
Re: Doomsday Clock Sits Just 90 Seconds Before Midnight (pics) by goldmatrix(m): 10:09pm On Jan 24, 2023
That clock should be in Aso Rock showing how APC and Buhari has delt with Nigerian.
APC doomsday is very close
Re: Doomsday Clock Sits Just 90 Seconds Before Midnight (pics) by chinemezeq: 10:25pm On Jan 24, 2023
Zico5:
I wonder where these people are getting their inspiration from. The Bible even emphasizes it that nobody knows the day, not even the angel. We just love to create unnecessary stress for ourselves. As for me, nothing can move me again. Heaven is falling is not the talk of single person. We are all in it together. Nobody should stress me jare
Go and be drinking wine, carry women, noah's people did the same.

1 Like

Re: Doomsday Clock Sits Just 90 Seconds Before Midnight (pics) by PhiJoi(m): 10:42pm On Jan 24, 2023
THE END IS HER ALREADY, GIVE YOUR LIFE TO JESUS CHRIST, REPENT OF ALL YOUR SINS, AND THEN YOU SHALL BE SAVED

1 Like

Re: Doomsday Clock Sits Just 90 Seconds Before Midnight (pics) by makavellidon: 10:52pm On Jan 24, 2023
Righteousness2:

There is no more time!!
Werey meaning mad man, doom pastor you don come again. You no get better things to talk Everytime Jesus is coming or you talk about rapture you have been curse don't turn nairaland to church
Re: Doomsday Clock Sits Just 90 Seconds Before Midnight (pics) by viodemus: 10:54pm On Jan 24, 2023
All because America and other sane countries are helping Ukraine. Too bad for Russia, because those tanks going to Ukraine are radiation proof (am sure some will fail to do their jobs); but when they encircle Russia with those things, na that time their eyes go clear.

This clock is for how close it will soon be for Russia to be deleted.

The rest of the world will survive Russian aggression, and china if they want in.
Re: Doomsday Clock Sits Just 90 Seconds Before Midnight (pics) by Adakintroy: 10:57pm On Jan 24, 2023
owiko:
What does an average Nigerian who has been beaten black and blue by the APC catastrophic government stand to fear if the doomsday clock reaches midnight or moves anticlockwise? Mhen, Nigerians have seen it all. Some are going through a lot, some are just coming out of a lot, while some are bent on dragging everyone into a lot by supporting balablu. Please let's vote Peter Obi

My friend keep shut!. Some Una go just De
talk like small pikin. Nigerians have seen it all! You don see war let alone nuclear one.

You no go thank God for ur situation. Do De rake for there. Everything na about cheap APC related political points. If you plan ur life well before small APC go fit disrupt am.
Re: Doomsday Clock Sits Just 90 Seconds Before Midnight (pics) by mymadam(m): 11:15pm On Jan 24, 2023
Zico5:
I wonder where these people are getting their inspiration from. The Bible even emphasizes it that nobody knows the day, not even the angel. We just love to create unnecessary stress for ourselves. As for me, nothing can move me again. Heaven is falling is not the talk of single person. We are all in it together. Nobody should stress me jare

Na so jare angry
Re: Doomsday Clock Sits Just 90 Seconds Before Midnight (pics) by OyinO: 11:20pm On Jan 24, 2023
Phoolish people promoting stewpeed propaganda. Which one is Doomsday? Are you guys tired of Rapture and Judgedment Days? It's now Doomsday?
Nothing can wipe out the entire life of living things from Earth.
Re: Doomsday Clock Sits Just 90 Seconds Before Midnight (pics) by Ajumose: 11:25pm On Jan 24, 2023
jawalis:

drop your number for better communication.
Re: Doomsday Clock Sits Just 90 Seconds Before Midnight (pics) by Divinesupply: 11:38pm On Jan 24, 2023
Righteousness2:

There is no more time!!

Don't project fear!!!
That's not the gospel!!!
You preached covid as end of the world and it has passed and then 5G and then this
You need to unlearn bro to relearn!!!
Re: Doomsday Clock Sits Just 90 Seconds Before Midnight (pics) by thatigboman: 12:05am On Jan 25, 2023
No fuel, no light, no naira and one idiot is talking of imaginary clock. Nonsense
Re: Doomsday Clock Sits Just 90 Seconds Before Midnight (pics) by olamike02: 12:08am On Jan 25, 2023
*True. The trumpet will soon sound. Sound the battle cry . Let him that have ear hear what the spirit is saying.*
Re: Doomsday Clock Sits Just 90 Seconds Before Midnight (pics) by SeriouslySense(m): 12:31am On Jan 25, 2023
Thanks, i will have to read it.

Vacora:
Learnt about the Doomsday clock from The Watchmen.
Re: Doomsday Clock Sits Just 90 Seconds Before Midnight (pics) by SeriouslySense(m): 12:31am On Jan 25, 2023
May the Lord Jesus save us.
olamike02:
*True. The trumpet will soon sound. Sound the battle cry . Let him that have ear hear what the spirit is saying.*

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Ten Of The Tallest Trees In The World (Pictures) / Rusty-Spotted Genet: Checkout The Scary Animal I Killed Last Night (Photos) / Mubarak Abdullahi Builds Helicopters In His House

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.