Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,721 members, 7,816,968 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:31 PM

Doomsday Clock Sits Just 90 Seconds Before Midnight (pics) - Science/Technology (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Doomsday Clock Sits Just 90 Seconds Before Midnight (pics) (46328 Views)

'Doomsday Glacier' In Antarctica Is Holding On 'By Its Fingernails' - Scientists / Doomsday UN report says global warming is ALREADY causing extreme weather(Pix) / Young Man "Excited" As Snake Invades His House At Midnight In Enugu. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Doomsday Clock Sits Just 90 Seconds Before Midnight (pics) by olisaEze(m): 12:57am On Jan 25, 2023
The concept of the 'doomsday clock' is for humanity to check their destructive tendencies before it brings about self annihilation! It takes events around the world and calculates the potential damage it can cause to life on earth. War, famine, drought and natural disasters are the usual factors. But if it were to calculate Nigeria’s self destructive events in the past decade, it’d be sitting at half past four AM! undecided

1 Like

Re: Doomsday Clock Sits Just 90 Seconds Before Midnight (pics) by Federalis: 12:58am On Jan 25, 2023
Anybody wey get Putin number, make he call am warn am ooo. Ehn ehn...
Re: Doomsday Clock Sits Just 90 Seconds Before Midnight (pics) by AmuDimpka: 1:24am On Jan 25, 2023
West and propaganda
Re: Doomsday Clock Sits Just 90 Seconds Before Midnight (pics) by Farrason: 1:35am On Jan 25, 2023
owiko:
What would an average Nigerian who has been beaten black and blue by the APC catastrophic government get to worry about, if the doomsday clock reaches midnight or moves anticlockwise? Mhen, Nigerians have seen it all. Some are going through a lot, some are just coming out of a lot, while some are bent on dragging everyone into a lot by supporting balablu. Please let's vote Peter Obi

This is quite funny but na sense you talk... Abeg, who dey supply you. I need to connect am. Your inspiration is divine!!
Re: Doomsday Clock Sits Just 90 Seconds Before Midnight (pics) by Nobody: 1:46am On Jan 25, 2023
Thank God we are not on the same time zone. When your clock finally clicked 12am and Putin eliminated you, we shall be here to read about how you are extirpated along with your stupid clock.
Re: Doomsday Clock Sits Just 90 Seconds Before Midnight (pics) by Sailconservice: 1:46am On Jan 25, 2023
Whatever the clock says, consider this before the doomsday. $$$

Earn between $100 - $500 daily selling domain names with your mobile phone, no experience or educational qualification required.

Buying and selling domain names can be an exceptionally lucrative venture
to get into, however i have sold hundreds of domain names that I secured from marketplaces.
While your focus being on locating and purchasing low cost and valuable domains and flipping them at a higher price.
For more information send "INTERESTED" via WhatsApp to this WhatsApp number.
Re: Doomsday Clock Sits Just 90 Seconds Before Midnight (pics) by occfx: 2:05am On Jan 25, 2023
Holiness2100:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FR2lUsHIaUE

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.dailymail.co.uk/sciencetech/article-11671333/amp/Doomsday-clock-moves-90-seconds-midnight-closest-76-years-ago.html

This is not news, human being has always be an endangered specie since Eve carry her big nyashhh come here. Since that day human beings never knew peace, from one war to another, from one disease to another, from one catastrophe to another.
Re: Doomsday Clock Sits Just 90 Seconds Before Midnight (pics) by watchindelta(m): 3:24am On Jan 25, 2023
This life is just being manipulate by some people! this life what nothing, humans what nothing no matter how some people pretending.
Re: Doomsday Clock Sits Just 90 Seconds Before Midnight (pics) by Desusi: 4:11am On Jan 25, 2023
Ovo200:
Guy, why are you like this na?

Jesus said the end will come after the gospel had been preached to all humanity so as to bear witness to them.
Rapture is after the great tribulation bro

Revelation 20:4-5 (KJV) And I saw thrones, and they sat upon them, and judgment was given unto them: and I saw the souls of them that were beheaded for the witness of Jesus, and for the word of God, and which had not worshipped the beast, neither his image, neither had received his mark upon their foreheads, or in their hands; and they lived and reigned with Christ a thousand years.
But the rest of the dead lived not again until the thousand years were finished. This is the first resurrection.

DID YOU SEE WHERE THE FIRST RESURRECTION IS?

Back to what you pose, this thing are just there to manipulate humanity.
The Ukraine was is just game
The WEF that's controlling the world politicians knows what they are doing, they wouldn't even want a nuclear war.
My brother, where do the planners of doomsday place God and His programs for the world? In any case,God proposes,man disposes. All scriptures must need be fulfilled.
Re: Doomsday Clock Sits Just 90 Seconds Before Midnight (pics) by IMOHS(m): 4:23am On Jan 25, 2023
Righteousness2:
If you have a genuine relationship with JESUS CHRIST, You Have nothing to fear about any Doomsday. JESUS CHRIST is in control will take out HIS own before the Doom hits the Earth.

If you Have no relationship with JESUS Christ, if you are not Genuinely BORN AGAIN, you need to be afraid Because what is coming is UNPRECEDENTED.

There is no more time!!
Wherever you are, Run to JESUS Christ .
BELIEVE and SURRENDER to HIM. LIVE for HIM.
HE ALONE is the ONLY way of Escape..
Keep dreaming
Re: Doomsday Clock Sits Just 90 Seconds Before Midnight (pics) by bluefilm: 5:20am On Jan 25, 2023
What the fuck_ is doomsday clock?

The scare tacticians are it once again.
Re: Doomsday Clock Sits Just 90 Seconds Before Midnight (pics) by Drsmartphilips: 5:50am On Jan 25, 2023
Skty:
In any case let's vote Peter Obi
which obi?, is it the atiku's deputy
Re: Doomsday Clock Sits Just 90 Seconds Before Midnight (pics) by joeyswift(m): 6:20am On Jan 25, 2023
APC is enough doomsday for Nigeria.
Re: Doomsday Clock Sits Just 90 Seconds Before Midnight (pics) by malakaimoscondo: 6:51am On Jan 25, 2023
SmartPolician:
Jobless people! They have been doing this NONSENSE for God knows how long.

The day the doom's day will finally come, they will be the first set of casualties.
like u know sir.. Na how me and my family go vote and. How I will mobilize my neighbor with pvc to vote atiku na em I they think of now
Re: Doomsday Clock Sits Just 90 Seconds Before Midnight (pics) by kingslj: 8:10am On Jan 25, 2023
Zico5:
I wonder where these people are getting their inspiration from. The Bible even emphasizes it that nobody knows the day, not even the angel. We just love to create unnecessary stress for ourselves. As for me, nothing can move me again. Heaven is falling is not the talk of single person. We are all in it together. Nobody should stress me jare

Bro, Try reading very well and comprehend. The write up is not about the end time but Man-made destruction.

heaven will not fall. It is me and you that intend to destroy ourselves. It will affect you because you don't live in a cave.
Re: Doomsday Clock Sits Just 90 Seconds Before Midnight (pics) by Robenna(m): 8:17am On Jan 25, 2023
Righteousness2:
If you have a genuine relationship with JESUS CHRIST, You Have nothing to fear about any Doomsday. JESUS CHRIST is in control will take out HIS own before the Doom hits the Earth.

If you Have no relationship with JESUS Christ, if you are not Genuinely BORN AGAIN, you need to be afraid Because what is coming is UNPRECEDENTED.

There is no more time!!

Normally I just see Your comment here
Re: Doomsday Clock Sits Just 90 Seconds Before Midnight (pics) by Benrosaria(m): 8:26am On Jan 25, 2023
Zico5:
I wonder where these people are getting their inspiration from. The Bible even emphasizes it that nobody knows the day, not even the angel. We just love to create unnecessary stress for ourselves. As for me, nothing can move me again. Heaven is falling is not the talk of single person. We are all in it together. Nobody should stress me jare

Na them tell you bible remember

And still them telling you dooms day

Connect the dots sir
Re: Doomsday Clock Sits Just 90 Seconds Before Midnight (pics) by Benrosaria(m): 8:26am On Jan 25, 2023
Righteousness2:

There is no more time!!

Na them tell you bible remember

And still them telling you dooms day

Connect the dots sir
Re: Doomsday Clock Sits Just 90 Seconds Before Midnight (pics) by Benrosaria(m): 8:28am On Jan 25, 2023
FuckTheMod:

Don't you get tired of all the stupidities you showcase every day?

On top religion wey slavers sold to you o grin
The same Jesus that was rejected by his own people... Do you know better?

I SWEAR, your stupidity is like zee world... EXTRAORDINARY EVERY DAY.

Please remind this sicklers say na them kill their jesus and still want their god to send them another jesus to kill again. Humans has never loved itself after knowledge.

There was never a god, nigerians we are just existence
Re: Doomsday Clock Sits Just 90 Seconds Before Midnight (pics) by Maysdevices(f): 9:23am On Jan 25, 2023
SmartPolician:
Jobless people! They have been doing this NONSENSE for God knows how long.

The day the doom's day will finally come, they will be the first set of casualties.
A Black man calling white men jobless people.

Wonders shall never end indeed
Re: Doomsday Clock Sits Just 90 Seconds Before Midnight (pics) by Timiolutomi: 10:42am On Jan 25, 2023
owiko:
Please send me a link to your numerous intellectual publications, or you shove your intended insult down your ass and shamefully crawl back to your slum

That was a sarcastic comment, no insult intended.

What I simply meant was that your contribution is gibberish and cannot be well understood.

But you took it as an insult because it takes a brilliant mind to recognize and understand sarcasm grin

If you are a brilliant person, you will respond with sarcasm, not a literal comment.
Re: Doomsday Clock Sits Just 90 Seconds Before Midnight (pics) by BenedictAbajue(m): 10:55am On Jan 25, 2023
U09ce:
Pure farce. Those people that have access to nuclear warheads love this life more than everyone. Whatever set, the world won't end due to nuclear wars

Nobody thought that because of one Afonja, a king would curse his own people including his generation
When nuclear war start, e go be like indian film trick :-)
Re: Doomsday Clock Sits Just 90 Seconds Before Midnight (pics) by Skty: 4:37pm On Jan 25, 2023
Drsmartphilips:
which obi?, is it the atiku's deputy

30 days more. ..hope you get PVC?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Blackhole, Wormhole And Whitehole / Ten Of The Tallest Trees In The World (Pictures) / Rusty-Spotted Genet: Checkout The Scary Animal I Killed Last Night (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.