Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,964 members, 7,828,431 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 09:34 AM

Games Are Won By Goals, Not Dribbles, Ohanaeze Reacts To Non-Collection Of Pvcs - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Games Are Won By Goals, Not Dribbles, Ohanaeze Reacts To Non-Collection Of Pvcs (10275 Views)

Ohanaeze Reacts To Nnamdi Kanu's Arrest - 'End Of Violent Agitations' / Ohanaeze Reacts To Okorocha's Arrest Order By Governor Ihedioha / Collection Rate Of PVCs: State By State Breakdown (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Games Are Won By Goals, Not Dribbles, Ohanaeze Reacts To Non-Collection Of Pvcs by EKONGKING: 6:45am On Jan 25, 2023
rummmy:
If tinubu wins with a Muslim Muslim ticket...
I and my family will denouce Christianity..
Infact I will be an anti Christ..

That's the best decision u will ever make
Re: Games Are Won By Goals, Not Dribbles, Ohanaeze Reacts To Non-Collection Of Pvcs by Lumig: 6:46am On Jan 25, 2023
grin
Re: Games Are Won By Goals, Not Dribbles, Ohanaeze Reacts To Non-Collection Of Pvcs by Fiscus105(m): 6:54am On Jan 25, 2023
rummmy:

Hope you know Tinubu himself, is 80% christian.
Re: Games Are Won By Goals, Not Dribbles, Ohanaeze Reacts To Non-Collection Of Pvcs by Igboslayer: 6:55am On Jan 25, 2023
owobokiri:
The state governors in the South East are the biggest enemies of the people of the South East. Each of them sees himself as a potential Nigerian president in the future and so worry about Peter Obis emergence. They have never liked his style of politics. It's not dirty enough for them. Moreover the northerners keep fooling and enticing them with that insulting notion that the north will hand over to them after Atiku. Very emberassing set of confused egomaniacs! If not for their personal vaulting ambitions, they would have declared some public holidays. But they won't do so because it will favor Peter Obi.
I laugh, they saw what Obi did in Anambra state. Na only una dey cap dey promote this scam as hero.
May be you didn't know or you refused to see sense of reasoning. After 8 yrs Obi couldn't develop Awka into a befitting state capital, today Awka is the worst state capital in Nigeria. Na that one you wan make Nigeria president.

He said and bragged about saving money when the state capital is under developed...who does that, only Obi of course. Instead he claimed he saved the money money in Fidelity bank where he was chairman. Una common sense no tell una say that serves as working g capital for the bank?

Make una dey cap nonsense. This man is only smart by half, yet una no know.

1 Like

Re: Games Are Won By Goals, Not Dribbles, Ohanaeze Reacts To Non-Collection Of Pvcs by owobokiri(m): 7:00am On Jan 25, 2023
Igboslayer:
I laugh, they saw what Obi did in Anambra state. Na only una dey cap dey promote this scam as hero.
May be you didn't know or you refused to see sense of reasoning. After 8 yrs Obi couldn't develop Awka into a befitting state capital, today Awka is the worst state capital in Nigeria. Na that one you wan make Nigeria president.

He said and bragged about saving money when the state capital is under developed...who does that, only Obi of course. Instead he claimed he saved the money money in Fidelity bank where he was chairman. Una common sense no tell una say that serves as working g capital for the bank?

Make una dey cap nonsense. This man is only smart by half, yet una no know.

In Awka alone, Obi built a new ULTRA MODERN TEACHING HOSPITAL!
The hospital is conspicuously situated along the ever busy Onitsha - Awka - Enugu expressway, so you may want to go and have a look!

If you show me any hospital built by Tinubu that is better than that hospital , I will deactivate my account here! I mean from scratch to finish! Prove me wrong and Owobokiri will NEVER post here again!

Time is ticking.. walk the talk...
Re: Games Are Won By Goals, Not Dribbles, Ohanaeze Reacts To Non-Collection Of Pvcs by techWriter3: 7:14am On Jan 25, 2023
politician will victory but only on Twitter
Re: Games Are Won By Goals, Not Dribbles, Ohanaeze Reacts To Non-Collection Of Pvcs by DestinyNigga: 7:18am On Jan 25, 2023
TheChameleon:
grin

Bunch of clowns.

Better advise your flat headed youths to focus on Biafuro.

No Aso Rock for una for the next 5 centuries. Just know that one.

By the time Peter Obi comes 5th behind Sowore... una eyes go clear.

By the time Ayomide Peter Obi Folarin will be declared the president of the federal republic of Nigeria, you are likely to hug transformer grin This I have seen
Re: Games Are Won By Goals, Not Dribbles, Ohanaeze Reacts To Non-Collection Of Pvcs by OlawaleBammie: 7:26am On Jan 25, 2023
owobokiri:
The state governors in the South East are the biggest enemies of the people of the South East. Each of them sees himself as a potential Nigerian president in the future and so worry about Peter Obis emergence. They have never liked his style of politics. It's not dirty enough for them. Moreover the northerners keep fooling and enticing them with that insulting notion that the north will hand over to them after Atiku. Very emberassing set of confused egomaniacs! If not for their personal vaulting ambitions, they would have declared some public holidays. But they won't do so because it will favor Peter Obi.
Don't qualify them with big English

Just called them any of these..

Mumu
Or

Osu grin
Re: Games Are Won By Goals, Not Dribbles, Ohanaeze Reacts To Non-Collection Of Pvcs by pacespot(m): 7:39am On Jan 25, 2023
rummmy:

I tell you, those Yoruba Christian big voices like pastor Adeboye should have come out to support Obi more like northern Muslims are boasting that only Muslims can rule this country. But I think the Yoruba's sentiment has crept in them with Tinubu as Yoruba and seeing the northern Muslims trooping out to his rallies. Some pastors will be chased out of their churches if either Tinubu or Atiku should emerge winner in this election

Christians should know that there is a war against them in this country. Do you know that some people are now saying Nigeria is an Islamic country? I even read it online on a Wikipedia page showing Nigeria population as 70% Muslim, I wonder who conducted the census to determine Muslim population in Nigeria is that big
Re: Games Are Won By Goals, Not Dribbles, Ohanaeze Reacts To Non-Collection Of Pvcs by OlawaleBammie: 7:39am On Jan 25, 2023
rummmy:
God will never favour you if u re a Muslim and saying this just to taunt the Christian faithfuls, you will never know peace, Ur work will take a negative dive, u wil regret ever taking any decisions in Ur life.(that is if u re a Muslim and parading as a Christian just to gain a cheap point)

But if u re a Christian then u need to read Ur Bible and know what Christianity entails
Re: Games Are Won By Goals, Not Dribbles, Ohanaeze Reacts To Non-Collection Of Pvcs by OkoRemi2023(m): 8:41am On Jan 25, 2023
owobokiri:

abeg compare Umahi with peter obi despite Anambra get higher IGR than Ebonyi

peter obi is a scammer, he would have been long killed if he was a Chinese

1 Like

Re: Games Are Won By Goals, Not Dribbles, Ohanaeze Reacts To Non-Collection Of Pvcs by owobokiri(m): 8:45am On Jan 25, 2023
OkoRemi2023:

abeg compare Umahi with peter obi despite Anambra get higher IGR than Ebonyi

peter obi is a scammer, he would have been long killed if he was a Chinese

Allow those of us from the East to tell you who is better between Umeahi and Obi!
But you won't..

Obi is now your enemy because he's running for president.
Obi that is swell known for his soft nature and talks like a woman is now a dracula to some of you because of where he comes from and you will be the first to accuse others of hate!?

No be small thing oo
Re: Games Are Won By Goals, Not Dribbles, Ohanaeze Reacts To Non-Collection Of Pvcs by Backpedal: 9:11am On Jan 25, 2023
owobokiri:
Obi can still win
Even without the block votes from the south East

That said

We are just a bunch of very unserious people in the south

Northerners go and collect their cards with ease

In the south there is no interest to collect cards and even those who want to collect; their efforts are frustrated

1 Like

Re: Games Are Won By Goals, Not Dribbles, Ohanaeze Reacts To Non-Collection Of Pvcs by Greatken007(m): 9:11am On Jan 25, 2023
My friend you are not a Christian in the first place stop decieving yourself...
rummmy:
Re: Games Are Won By Goals, Not Dribbles, Ohanaeze Reacts To Non-Collection Of Pvcs by VERDA: 9:31am On Jan 25, 2023
TheChameleon:
grin

Bunch of clowns.

Better advise your flat headed youths to focus on Biafuro.

No Aso Rock for una for the next 5 centuries. Just know that one.

By the time Peter Obi comes 5th behind Sowore... una eyes go clear.

All these tribal bigotry will not help you guys, Nigerians are smarter, always trying to divide people along tribals lines...

Evil souls, demons dey torment Una abi wetin?, Why so much hate.
Re: Games Are Won By Goals, Not Dribbles, Ohanaeze Reacts To Non-Collection Of Pvcs by Jack500: 10:17am On Jan 25, 2023
Ezeama400:

Urchings must urchinate, make em go collect certificate of return nah...lol grin grin grin

You guys behave like clowns..The funniest part is that you belive that Tinubu Will clear entire SW including two PDP states like Osun and Oyo because he's the son of the soil, but you don't belive that Atiku or Kwankwaso will win northern APC states... (You have declared yourselves wise ones while northerners are fools right ?)

Urchings will tell you that APC had 1 million governors, but they didn't learn lesson from PDP predicament that was controlling this country and many states before the emergence of Buhari...

The most deluded set of people in Nigeria are urchings...
They so much love fantasies than realities

NOW LET ME TELL YOU WHAT YOU HATE TO HEAR, NO SOUTHERNER BORN OF A WOMAN CAN WIN PRESIDENT OF THIS COUNTRY WITHOUT HAVING THE BACKING OF MAJORITY OF SOUTHERN STATES ...FROM ABIOLA OBASANJO AND JONATHAN ALL HAD THE BACKING OF MAJORITY OF SOUTHERNERS.. IF YOU DON'T HAVE A BASE IN YOUR REGION YOU ARE GOING NO WHERE. SOUTHERN NIGERIA HAS 17 STATES..

ABIOLA HAD 11/17

OBASANJO HAD 17/17

JONATHAN HAD 16/17

HOW MANY SOUTHERNERS ARE BACKING TINUBU?..
STOP SLEEPING LIKE YOUR TINY god, WAKE UP AND FACE THE REALITY

Stop blabbing, just wait till February.
Re: Games Are Won By Goals, Not Dribbles, Ohanaeze Reacts To Non-Collection Of Pvcs by Believeintruth: 10:18am On Jan 25, 2023
[quote author=TheChameleon post=120353384][/quote]

Frustration is killing you
Re: Games Are Won By Goals, Not Dribbles, Ohanaeze Reacts To Non-Collection Of Pvcs by Codeye(m): 10:23am On Jan 25, 2023
rummmy:
To what end?
Re: Games Are Won By Goals, Not Dribbles, Ohanaeze Reacts To Non-Collection Of Pvcs by Igboslayer: 10:30am On Jan 25, 2023
owobokiri:

In Awka alone, Obi built a new ULTRA MODERN TEACHING HOSPITAL!
The hospital is conspicuously situated along the ever busy Onitsha - Awka - Enugu expressway, so you may want to go and have a look!

If you show me any hospital built by Tinubu that is better than that hospital , I will deactivate my account here! I mean from scratch to finish! Prove me wrong and Owobokiri will NEVER post here again!

Time is ticking.. walk the talk...
Stop fooling yourself by lying, OBI never built Amaka General Hospital, he only added 3 buildings to it. Stop capping. Read this properly.

https://dailytrust.com/fact-check-did-peter-obi-build-10-hospitals-win-bill-and-belinda-gates-best-gov-award-in-2013/

Now go back to your shell of capping.

Re: Games Are Won By Goals, Not Dribbles, Ohanaeze Reacts To Non-Collection Of Pvcs by owobokiri(m): 10:41am On Jan 25, 2023
Igboslayer:
Stop fooling yourself by lying, OBI never built Amaka General Hospital, he only added 3 buildings to it. Stop capping. Read this properly.

https://dailytrust.com/fact-check-did-peter-obi-build-10-hospitals-win-bill-and-belinda-gates-best-gov-award-in-2013/

Now go back to your shell of capping.

Amaka General Hospital Kee u dia..
I'm talking about The Anambra State University Teaching Hospital built from scratch by the ebullient Peter Obi..
The problem with you guys is that you are good at celebrating mediocrity, and when others refuse to follow suit, you start to presume that they do so because there is nothing to celebrate in their homelands. It's insane!

Go to this thread that was started in 2013
LINK:

https://www.nairaland.com/newpost?topic=1373794

Re: Games Are Won By Goals, Not Dribbles, Ohanaeze Reacts To Non-Collection Of Pvcs by Igboslayer: 10:46am On Jan 25, 2023
owobokiri:

Amaka General Hospital Kee u dia..
I'm talking about The Anambra State University Teaching Hospital built from scratch by the ebullient Peter Obi..
The problem with you guys is that you are good at celebrating mediocrity, and when others refuse to follow suit, you start to presume that they do so because there is nothing to celebrate in their homelands. It's insane!

Go to this thread that was started in 2013
LINK:

https://www.nairaland.com/newpost?topic=1373794

You no get sense, so na me go still tell you say Amaku General Hospital was upgraded to the teaching hospital. Which brand new hospital he built. He added only three buildings and that was all.

Stop deceiving yourself.

Re: Games Are Won By Goals, Not Dribbles, Ohanaeze Reacts To Non-Collection Of Pvcs by owobokiri(m): 10:50am On Jan 25, 2023
Igboslayer:
You no get sense, so na me go still tell you say Amaku General Hospital was upgraded to the teaching hospital. Which brand new hospital he built. He added only three buildings and that was all.

Stop deceiving yourself.

This irritating skull miner..
He has run to Tinubus The nation newspaper again..
Show us the pictures of your Amaka General Hospital
Re: Games Are Won By Goals, Not Dribbles, Ohanaeze Reacts To Non-Collection Of Pvcs by Igboslayer: 11:01am On Jan 25, 2023
owobokiri:

This irritating skull miner..
He has run to Tinubus The nation newspaper again..
Show us the pictures of your Amaka General Hospital
The thing pain am. OBI wey no fit develop Awka, all road network in the capital is in shambles and you dey plan to force this scam as an hero.

Stop deceiving yourself… it will end in tears. Since you forbid to embrace truth, continue in your self inflicted foolishness of promoting a failure as genius.

Mumu man wan turn Amaku General Hospital to a brand new project of OBI wey just refurbish the hospital. Obiano even performed far better than the scam in health sector.

Tell us how many roads your scam OBI built in Awka that’s still motor-able till this day. That makes Awka a glorified village square.

Re: Games Are Won By Goals, Not Dribbles, Ohanaeze Reacts To Non-Collection Of Pvcs by owobokiri(m): 11:05am On Jan 25, 2023
Igboslayer:
The thing pain am. OBI wey no fit develop Awka, all road network in the capital is in shambles and you dey plan to force this scam as an hero.

Stop deceiving yourself… it will end in tears. Since you forbid to embrace truth, continue in your self inflicted foolishness of promoting a failure as genius.

Mumu man wan turn Amaku General Hospital to a brand new project of OBI wey just refurbish the hospital. Obiano even performed far better than the scam in health sector.

Tell us how many roads your scam OBI built in Awka that’s still motor-able till this day. That makes Awka a glorified village square.

When you compared Obiano to Obi in the health sector, that was when I confirmed that you're typing from the vicinity of Yaba Left...

Your problems are too much. You are not just slaying facts, you are also slaying common sense.

Help is what you need and Obi is coming to provide that..
Re: Games Are Won By Goals, Not Dribbles, Ohanaeze Reacts To Non-Collection Of Pvcs by Paretomaster1(m): 11:56am On Jan 25, 2023
E ma leko......

"COLLECTION OF PVC IN NORTHERN NIGERIA INCREASED FROM 83% TO 91% IN 3 DAYS"

meanwhile, children of hate are busy burning down INEC Offices...
Re: Games Are Won By Goals, Not Dribbles, Ohanaeze Reacts To Non-Collection Of Pvcs by rummmy: 12:04pm On Jan 25, 2023
pacespot:

I tell you, those Yoruba Christian big voices like pastor Adeboye should have come out to support Obi more like northern Muslims are boasting that only Muslims can rule this country. But I think the Yoruba's sentiment has crept in them with Tinubu as Yoruba and seeing the northern Muslims trooping out to his rallies. Some pastors will be chased out of their churches if either Tinubu or Atiku should emerge winner in this election

Christians should know that there is a war against them in this country. Do you know that some people are now saying Nigeria is an Islamic country? I even read it online on a Wikipedia page showing Nigeria population as 70% Muslim, I wonder who conducted the census to determine Muslim population in Nigeria is that big
a gov have only his vote unless you are talking about rigging.
Re: Games Are Won By Goals, Not Dribbles, Ohanaeze Reacts To Non-Collection Of Pvcs by rummmy: 12:05pm On Jan 25, 2023
Greatken007:
My friend you are not a Christian in the first place stop decieving yourself...
my personal decision so how does it concern you.
Re: Games Are Won By Goals, Not Dribbles, Ohanaeze Reacts To Non-Collection Of Pvcs by Igboslayer: 3:33pm On Jan 25, 2023
owobokiri:

When you compared Obiano to Obi in the health sector, that was when I confirmed that you're typing from the vicinity of Yaba Left...

Your problems are too much. You are not just slaying facts, you are also slaying common sense.

Help is what you need and Obi is coming to provide that..
Obi don carry una go where una no know las las. I know you have all lost touch with reality.

You are on a roller coaster of self deceit that will eventually lead to self destruct and political suicide. Once OBI and your sorry lots lose this election, it will take another 16yrs for you to have chance to recover from political relegation.

You are all too predictable with anger, insults and intense foolishness. It appears you have a full package of stupidity driving and working you all. Na only goats get this una kind of profile.

Work on yourself first before supporting a failure like OBI that doesn’t have any track record. Reason you don't know that Amaku General Hospital was upgraded to Anambra State University Teaching Hospital. Na we go still dey tell una the yeye micro project Obi dey take deceive una.

Re: Games Are Won By Goals, Not Dribbles, Ohanaeze Reacts To Non-Collection Of Pvcs by techWriter5: 4:18am On Jan 26, 2023
Re: Games Are Won By Goals, Not Dribbles, Ohanaeze Reacts To Non-Collection Of Pvcs by OkoRemi2023(m): 11:29pm On Jan 26, 2023
owobokiri:

Allow those of us from the East to tell you who is better between Umeahi and Obi!
But you won't..

Obi is now your enemy because he's running for president.
Obi that is swell known for his soft nature and talks like a woman is now a dracula to some of you because of where he comes from and you will be the first to accuse others of hate!?

No be small thing oo

Atiku is Tinubu close contestant, Obi is inconsequential, if his supporters continue badmouthing my candidates then I will expose the fraud they caused for his 8yrs misrule then as Anambra gov
Re: Games Are Won By Goals, Not Dribbles, Ohanaeze Reacts To Non-Collection Of Pvcs by owobokiri(m): 8:29am On Jan 27, 2023
OkoRemi2023:

Atiku is Tinubu close contestant, Obi is inconsequential, if his supporters continue badmouthing my candidates then I will expose the fraud they caused for his 8yrs misrule then as Anambra gov

Is Tinubu a candidate?
That thing that can't win a state outside of the South West?
That crazy and senile masquerade that doesn't know if this is January 2023 or Jan 2013!?
Who takes your Mr Buulaabuuluu serious anymore?
Talk better thing ahbegii...

(1) (2) (Reply)

Sincere Apology To PDP Members( Thanks for Acceptance) / LP, PDP Chieftains Urges Calm As Presidential Tribunal Delivers Judgement / $1m Bribe Allegation: Ondo REC Threatens To Sue Jimoh Ibrahim

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.