Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,353 members, 7,815,747 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:30 PM

LGBTQ Agenda Through Children Cartoons - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / LGBTQ Agenda Through Children Cartoons (419 Views)

The Trans Agenda And What It’s About: / HELP: My 3 Year Old Son Can't Do Without Cartoons, Stays Awake Till Morning / Our Stand On Homosexual Content Being Shown On Children's Cartoons In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

LGBTQ Agenda Through Children Cartoons by LuvsBeautifl: 9:00pm On Jan 24, 2023
Hello All,

We all are familiar with the plot of introducing LGBTQ to children all over the world through cartoons.

At least I know I have read about it on SM but never came face to face with it.

Please as a parent, endeavor to proof what your children are watching.

I normally will watch a cartoon before giving it to my kids or at least watch with them. But I downloaded a new one from Disney called STRANGE WORLD and I haven't been able to watch it, but they have watched it several times because it's very colorful with interesting animations (I saw a part of it).

I decided to watch it this evening and to my greatest shock a kid (male) was attracted to another kid (male) and the father was in support even introducing himself.

I quickly deleted it. Thank God my kids are still young and God will not allow them to see such.

Please let's keep our guards up. I have made up my mind that if I don't watch it first, they wouldn't watch it.

Sorry for any typos.

2 Likes

Re: LGBTQ Agenda Through Children Cartoons by Herbiodun09: 9:02pm On Jan 24, 2023
LuvsBeautifl:
Hello All,

We all are familiar with the plot of introducing LGBTQ to children all over the world through cartoons.

At least I know I have read about it on SM but never came face to face with it.

Please as a parent, endeavor to proof what your children are watching.

I normally will watch a cartoon before giving it to my kids or at least watch with them. But I downloaded a new one from Disney called STRANGE WORLD and I haven't been able to watch it, but they have watched it several times because it's very colorful with interesting animations (I saw a part of it).

I decided to watch it this evening and to my greatest shock a kid (male) was attracted to another kid (male) and the father was in support even introducing himself.

I quickly deleted it. Thank God my kids are still young and God will not allow them to see such.

Please let's keep our guards up. I have made up my mind that if I don't watch it first, they wouldn't watch it.

Sorry for any typos.

The west means no harm. They are only trying to liberate those that need it. cheesy
Re: LGBTQ Agenda Through Children Cartoons by LuvsBeautifl: 9:05pm On Jan 24, 2023
Herbiodun09:

The west means no harm. They are only trying to liberate those that need it. cheesy

No problem. They should liberate the West and leave Africa alone. We have more pressing issues that needs their "liberation"

4 Likes

Re: LGBTQ Agenda Through Children Cartoons by Romanoff(f): 9:10pm On Jan 24, 2023
It's important for parents to screen the cartoons their children watch.

Not all animations are child friendly.

2 Likes

Re: LGBTQ Agenda Through Children Cartoons by Herbiodun09: 9:13pm On Jan 24, 2023
LuvsBeautifl:

No problem. They should liberate the West and leave Africa alone. We have more pressing issues that needs their "liberation"

Lol. Everything the west has brought to us is problem.

God help africa. Unfortunately, most africans are blind.

2 Likes

Re: LGBTQ Agenda Through Children Cartoons by Herbiodun09: 9:14pm On Jan 24, 2023
Romanoff:

Just about a month ago i had to send my nieces away from the cartoon they were watching. All sort of boyfriend and girlfriend discussions in a cartoon!!! Like seriously? At what age?

2 Likes

Re: LGBTQ Agenda Through Children Cartoons by LuvsBeautifl: 9:15pm On Jan 24, 2023
Herbiodun09:

Lol. Everything the west has brought to us is problem.

God help africa. Unfortunately, most africans are blind.

Well, maybe not everything. I remember the abolition of killing twins by Mary Slessor. Some others too.

But this their recent one, I no gree.

Truly only God can save us, but we have to be vigilant as parents.

1 Like

Re: LGBTQ Agenda Through Children Cartoons by LuvsBeautifl: 9:19pm On Jan 24, 2023
Romanoff:

You are absolutely correct.

1 Like

Re: LGBTQ Agenda Through Children Cartoons by rickpat(m): 9:22pm On Jan 24, 2023
if the cartoon is not educative or religious eg superbook (if you are a Christian) just forget it.... cartoons Should be for mental and IQ development of kids not just fun...like peppa pig is very educative...

any cartoon that displays provocation or kissing or fighting eg THE SIMPSONS Should be discontinued in kids,instead of watching such, introduce them to educative and constructive video games...the way they navigate and accomplish task in video games helps build their IQ...

some cartoons are just bad..

2 Likes

Re: LGBTQ Agenda Through Children Cartoons by LuvsBeautifl: 9:22pm On Jan 24, 2023
Herbiodun09:

Just about a month ago i had to send my nieces away from the cartoon they were watching. All sort of boyfriend and girlfriend discussions in a cartoon!!! Like seriously? At what age?

This is why I don't stream live. I download and watch, then approve for their watching.
Re: LGBTQ Agenda Through Children Cartoons by Romanoff(f): 9:31pm On Jan 24, 2023
Herbiodun09:

That's how they make them start having crushes at age 5.
Re: LGBTQ Agenda Through Children Cartoons by Lamanii22(f): 5:42pm On Jan 26, 2023
LuvsBeautifl:

abi oooo they should liberate themselves, we don’t need any more liberation

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Julius Malema Dancing As A Kid / KITCHEN; The Most Dangerous Room In The House / Howdens K'i't'c'h'e'ns Reviews

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.