Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,305 members, 7,811,901 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 10:53 PM

Delta State Has Never Failed Me Since 1999 – Atiku - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Delta State Has Never Failed Me Since 1999 – Atiku (8035 Views)

Tonto Dikeh's Political Interview: I Have Never Failed In Leadership (Video) / Monguno: Ahmed Rufai's appointment In Order, He Never Failed Any Promotion Exam / Buhari’s Government Most Corrupt Since 1999 – Atiku (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Delta State Has Never Failed Me Since 1999 – Atiku by OddsDoc(f): 9:06pm On Jan 24, 2023
Presidential candidate of the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP), Atiku Abubakar, said Delta State has never failed him in all his political career, from 1999 to date.

Atiku stated this while addressing supporters on the PDP campaign trail in Asaba, the Delta State capital on Tuesday.

He said, “[We are here] because of the support we have received and have received all along, particularly myself. In all my political career, from 1999 to date, Delta State has never failed me.”

Meanwhile, Atiku has said his choice of Governor Ifeanyi Okowa as running mate was due to longstanding support from the state.

He noted that the campaign team was not in the state to campaign but to show gratitude and identify with them in all respects.

Atiku said, “I want to promise you that I shall not betray the trust of Delta State and in fact, the Niger Delta sub-region altogether. That is why as my modest contribution to your support over the years, I decided to take one of you as my running mate.

“As you know, a running mate is always a stepping stone. Therefore, it is up to you to give Governor Okowa the massive support that he needs to show the people of this country that you are committed to your own future.”

The PDP presidential candidate promised that his five-point agenda will ensure the economy has “a commanding height”.

If elected, Atiku vowed that Nigeria’s foreign investment will improve to similar heights recorded by the country before the end of PDP’s 16-year tenure in 2015.

He said, “We had the biggest economic growth until we became the biggest economy in Africa. We had no problem about foreign exchange.

“We had no problem about scarcity of goods. We had no problem about high inflation. We had no problem about prices of goods and services.

“For God’s sake, why would you vote for another party that has now suffered us in the last seven to eight years? Please, say no to APC. APC, down! PDP, up! PDP, victory!”
https://www.vanguardngr.com/2023/01/delta-state-has-never-failed-me-since-1999-atiku/amp/?utm_source=beloud.com

8 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Delta State Has Never Failed Me Since 1999 – Atiku by Nobody: 9:08pm On Jan 24, 2023
Nigeria as a whole will not fail you this time around. You are our next president sir. Atiku sak

21 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Delta State Has Never Failed Me Since 1999 – Atiku by Roboto11: 9:19pm On Jan 24, 2023
grin
Re: Delta State Has Never Failed Me Since 1999 – Atiku by mrvitalis(m): 9:21pm On Jan 24, 2023
Oga Atiku you lost Delta in 2007 stop lying

103 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Delta State Has Never Failed Me Since 1999 – Atiku by Helpfromabove1(m): 6:36am On Jan 25, 2023
U go collect am woto woto this time

95 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Delta State Has Never Failed Me Since 1999 – Atiku by Impregnable101: 6:37am On Jan 25, 2023
Because there was no obi & LP on the ballot

64 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Delta State Has Never Failed Me Since 1999 – Atiku by adeola1097: 6:37am On Jan 25, 2023
This shameless waziri still thinks we’re in the 90s. He will come to accept defeat soon

60 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Delta State Has Never Failed Me Since 1999 – Atiku by InvisibleB: 6:37am On Jan 25, 2023
Delta State will fail you this time around Mr. SPV(Special purpose vehicle) grin

Delta is fully Obidient
OBIDATTI 2023

69 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Delta State Has Never Failed Me Since 1999 – Atiku by ezechi242: 6:37am On Jan 25, 2023
there is always a first time to everything and this time, you will cry blood.

34 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Delta State Has Never Failed Me Since 1999 – Atiku by BOLATINUBU01: 6:39am On Jan 25, 2023
OBI will not see shishi, ASIWAJU only need 30% , atiku for 60%

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Delta State Has Never Failed Me Since 1999 – Atiku by Sabadon(m): 6:39am On Jan 25, 2023
You go luleeee.......with your interhouse sports crowd, onwebele ihie fu

11 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Delta State Has Never Failed Me Since 1999 – Atiku by zoedew: 6:39am On Jan 25, 2023
Have you failed Delta State since?

3 Likes

Re: Delta State Has Never Failed Me Since 1999 – Atiku by Pwettylinda(f): 6:39am On Jan 25, 2023
Athiefkuu the thiefing thief

10 Likes

Re: Delta State Has Never Failed Me Since 1999 – Atiku by IMASTEX: 6:39am On Jan 25, 2023
grin grin Just few weeks from now. You will see the reality.

8 Likes

Re: Delta State Has Never Failed Me Since 1999 – Atiku by Amspecial: 6:40am On Jan 25, 2023
grin
Re: Delta State Has Never Failed Me Since 1999 – Atiku by olahero(m): 6:40am On Jan 25, 2023
ATIKU choice of OKOWA was never a mistake, I wonder where they would be by now if he has choosen Wike as his running mate.

Confused WIKEd🤣

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Delta State Has Never Failed Me Since 1999 – Atiku by repented: 6:40am On Jan 25, 2023
Una harsh o
Re: Delta State Has Never Failed Me Since 1999 – Atiku by Holla911(m): 6:42am On Jan 25, 2023
That's why delta state look improvished despite the huge allocation it get compared to other states that failed atiku yet progressed.
Bunch of clowns under umbrella 🤡🌂

11 Likes

Re: Delta State Has Never Failed Me Since 1999 – Atiku by Sheistoopretty(f): 6:43am On Jan 25, 2023
I can see the dead animal seller on dis thread grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Delta State Has Never Failed Me Since 1999 – Atiku by jogsman01(m): 6:43am On Jan 25, 2023
They won't fail you. You just might not get the expected number of votes.

2 Likes

Re: Delta State Has Never Failed Me Since 1999 – Atiku by Lumig: 6:43am On Jan 25, 2023
cheesy
You will be disappointed this time around

5 Likes

Re: Delta State Has Never Failed Me Since 1999 – Atiku by Chochovini: 6:43am On Jan 25, 2023
peepydelano:
Nigeria as a whole will not fail you this time around. You are our next president sir. Atiku sak
. Point of correction mr man. NOT including the Obi/Dattians.
We say a Big NO to rotations of Demons in power.

10 Likes

Re: Delta State Has Never Failed Me Since 1999 – Atiku by tuoyoojo(m): 6:43am On Jan 25, 2023
Says a serial contestant

But this time things have changed

This time, after buhari showed us shege we are gingered to pick our pvc

Instead of playing football on election day we would go out and vote

This time, there is BVAS, so no more snatching of ballot box and taking it inside bush to thumb print

This time there is internal rancour in national PDP and delta State PDP

This time pdp has failed delta state. All thanks to okowa. Look at warri the former oil city. The only legitimate business is keke. What a shame

Then above all, we have a candidate better in all its ramification than the best pdp has to offer

Then how will one fulani man misrule the country for 8 years and another one want to take cover.

Nor be juju be that

Would the north take that if the roles were reversed

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Delta State Has Never Failed Me Since 1999 – Atiku by izubext007: 6:44am On Jan 25, 2023
This time e go shock you.......the way Dem go take vote for OBI/DATI ehn.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Delta State Has Never Failed Me Since 1999 – Atiku by codeplace(m): 6:45am On Jan 25, 2023
Hope they wont fail him this year election
Re: Delta State Has Never Failed Me Since 1999 – Atiku by adioolayi(m): 6:46am On Jan 25, 2023
I think PDP will win Delta State.... especially because the sitting Governor is on the ballot as the VP candidate.

Peter Obi should count Delta State out of his permutations...if not careful, APC takes the second position here.

5 Likes

Re: Delta State Has Never Failed Me Since 1999 – Atiku by Ndimkpurummiri(m): 6:46am On Jan 25, 2023
Why Atiku is avoiding south east to campaign?
Does it mean SE already in his bag?

1 Like

Re: Delta State Has Never Failed Me Since 1999 – Atiku by Vicson2021: 6:46am On Jan 25, 2023
Your eyes go clear this time.
Enough is enough

1 Like

Re: Delta State Has Never Failed Me Since 1999 – Atiku by MANNABBQGRILLS: 6:46am On Jan 25, 2023
Delta for JAGABAN BOLA AHMED TINUBU come Febuhari 2023.

Children of hate, frustrations and perdition,

Stake your father's house. grin cheesy wink grin cheesy wink

sleek214:

Their father house no worth anything, na mud house.
Hehehehe grin cheesy cheesy grin.
Kuku kee dem grin cheesy cheesy

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Delta State Has Never Failed Me Since 1999 – Atiku by Angelfrost(m): 6:46am On Jan 25, 2023
Delta never had better options for presidency till now! tongue

So, in a free and fair election, be afraid Atiku, be very much AFRAID!

All your stolen money won't buy everyone's vote this time around!

3 Likes

Re: Delta State Has Never Failed Me Since 1999 – Atiku by Cantonese: 6:46am On Jan 25, 2023
Now it is LP.

Truthfully Delta state has remained a PDP state since 1999. The principal reason being Ibori’s role in the state. At his tenure, Ibori held the people together and ensured that development went round. Ibori in the process amassed wealth for himself and even at that ensured that it went round PDP political politicians in the state.

Most of the present political bigwigs of APC, were foundation members of PDP in Delta state. The fallout started with Uduaghan, who chopped plenty and worked little.

PDP presently is in crisis in Delta state because of the greedy and selfish desire of Okowa. In the last few months, APC has gained grounds, but above all Labour Party has made more inroads than the two combined.

Atiku’s claim can be termed delusional. He is a greedy man, running with another greedy man. The winning margin matters a lot in elections. Certainly PDP no longer has the margin. As it stands, with the anger and aloofness of Ibori, PDP is in trouble in Delta state.

The factor of the G5 in Delta state must not be taken away. Wike can sponsor people to ruin PDP’s chances in Delta state as punishment for the betrayal of Okowa.

For Atiku, I simply say Delta state is no longer within your grasp.

6 Likes

Re: Delta State Has Never Failed Me Since 1999 – Atiku by Illegal1(m): 6:47am On Jan 25, 2023
Baba abeg go rest,u are nt destined to be a president...

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Senate Rejects Transfer Of Bakassi To Cameroun / Afenifere Deplores Presence Of Soldiers In Lagos / Compensate Victims Of Building Collapse In Lagos, Ibadan----serap

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.