Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,766 members, 7,831,458 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 07:02 PM

Peter Obi's Convoy Attacked In Katsina - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Peter Obi's Convoy Attacked In Katsina (40736 Views)

Rochas Okorocha's Convoy Attacked In Imo, Police Officer Killed / Photo Of Boy Who Stood In Front Of Obi’s Convoy Fraudulently Put Up For Sale / Apc Supporters Set Peter Obi's Convoy On Fire In Abuja (video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Peter Obi's Convoy Attacked In Katsina by Jacopini: 6:12am On Jan 25, 2023
CoronaVirusRelo:

Gibberish!

But when you were insulting them for 8 years, it was legit right?

Hello! What you sowed, you are harvesting!

All because of election, every Northerner suddenly became humans and you forgot to address them as COWS.

Accept your harvest and stop acting like you sowed peace and unity. We all know how you insulted the tribe for 8 years! The records are on Nairaland

U use d word You, like it was me?

Of wich if it was me, dere recent action nd ur write ups certainly confirmed they are cows.

Incapable of thinking intelligently.

Wo want peace with d north??
This is a wake up call to north
Get updated or continue in dere "cow"ardice
Re: Peter Obi's Convoy Attacked In Katsina by Peppysco: 6:13am On Jan 25, 2023
Not even a single picture or video to prove this attack, then, I don't believe it, in as much as na Obi talk am cos

Re: Peter Obi's Convoy Attacked In Katsina by Cutehector(m): 6:14am On Jan 25, 2023
I sha know that if anything happens to Obi, this country will boil

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi's Convoy Attacked In Katsina by obyrich(m): 6:15am On Jan 25, 2023
Doyou2019:
Our politics is still in the Stone Age. Tell me how democracy can really thrive in a country where politicians and their foot soldiers still act like fools.
Obi's victory will end all these. Many criminal politicians and their thugs will be retired. Some will take to full time crime and be eliminated by government forces while some will willingly adjust to the new system. Let's be hopeful Obi wins.

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi's Convoy Attacked In Katsina by Laple0541(m): 6:17am On Jan 25, 2023
This pathetic liar again! He tries every possible means to incite ethnoreligious war but failed in every attempts. Seeking underseved sympathy at the slightest of opportunities.

Where is the video or picture of the attack? At least if your media crew doesn't have a video recorder they should at least have a phone.
Re: Peter Obi's Convoy Attacked In Katsina by Emetex22(m): 6:17am On Jan 25, 2023
CoronaVirusRelo:

So you were expecting the same people you called Fulani cows for 8 years, to welcome your brother with open arms?

The tip of the iceberg you saw. The worst is yet to come.

What you sowed for 8 years, you are reaping now.
Your region is the reason Nigeria has the largest out of school children in the world, the poverty capital of the world, zero remittance from abroad, focused on oil and sour milk and young kids to abuse, keep hating the Igbos while they keep winning, presidency or not.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi's Convoy Attacked In Katsina by adedayoa2(f): 6:18am On Jan 25, 2023
If true, not good at all.
Re: Peter Obi's Convoy Attacked In Katsina by ejimatic: 6:19am On Jan 25, 2023
Islie:

https://dailytrust.com/peter-obi-how-i-was-attacked-in-katsina/

. I think the comments I have made on the prospective elections are enough . I will reserve my other comments to the days before election,dayof the election ,and days after election. For now we have seen how the pendulum of this election is swinging!
Re: Peter Obi's Convoy Attacked In Katsina by Nail24: 6:24am On Jan 25, 2023
Even though I desist any form attack.
I thought Obi supporters said Katsina state in already in the pocket?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi's Convoy Attacked In Katsina by Nobody: 6:24am On Jan 25, 2023
Emetex22:

Your region is the reason Nigeria has the largest out of school children in the world, the poverty capital of the world, zero remittance from abroad, focused on oil and sour milk and young kids to abuse, keep hating the Igbos while they keep winning, presidency or not.

What are you winning?

Stop shear beating please!

People who own it don’t shout it!

Make a list of top 50 who are winning in this country and tell me where the Igbo man falls!

Y’all use to think winning is about trading Ugu, Egusi and motor spare part.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi's Convoy Attacked In Katsina by DrAkpamudehe: 6:24am On Jan 25, 2023
tk4radi:
Nairaland is not too anonymous ooo

Are you trying to threaten a former member of house of representatives and top PDP chieftain? Do you want to die

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi's Convoy Attacked In Katsina by harrypetty(m): 6:28am On Jan 25, 2023
Wetin I know be say people wey join EndSars campaign wey con dey shout emilokan na the best example of confused minds that ever existed. If you dey among, e pain me for you o.
Nothing good can ever come from APC. There are some stains that should not be washed in public, the APC and PDP candidates have more of these.
To also be shouting emilokan is a higher threshold of nepotism than that laid by Buhari...
Wetin do these people wey dey receive 1 cup of rice and #1k?
I will never be poor in my life.
Re: Peter Obi's Convoy Attacked In Katsina by sonofthunder: 6:28am On Jan 25, 2023
Zetty177x:

Really?? I beg mention three dramas. Instead of Tinubu, Atiku go carry am. Know that and know peace

Denial does not amount to anything.

Ever noticed why most people just allow you obidients to have your way, most of you are always living in denial and avoiding arguments.

You rather attack the person or shift the aim of the argument than focus on points.

There's been a lot of false dramas sometimes with videos to back up like traders being forced to lock shop in Lagos, i have the video on my phone.
Re: Peter Obi's Convoy Attacked In Katsina by tk4radi: 6:29am On Jan 25, 2023
DrAkpamudehe:

Are you trying to threaten a former member of house of representatives and top PDP chieftain? Do you want to die
Relax.
You think the old order will last till forever?
Re: Peter Obi's Convoy Attacked In Katsina by Doxa35(m): 6:31am On Jan 25, 2023
Oil leak think say president mata na cocaine business old man never see something God will protect my incoming president Peter obi and God will bless we where the reason well to vote obi amen

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi's Convoy Attacked In Katsina by Aniluvreal: 6:35am On Jan 25, 2023
FlawlessKarl:

This is morning, go and wash your plate let mama put food for you, stop doing selective reporting here. You don't expect the woman to suffer to feed a grown up like you and still washes the plate to dish the food for you, have conscience.

Lmao

You people won't kill me here

, is this true? At this your age, you're still being fed by your mum

Re: Peter Obi's Convoy Attacked In Katsina by PrinceOfLagos: 6:36am On Jan 25, 2023
CoronaVirusRelo:

So you were expecting the same people you called Fulani cows for 8 years, to welcome your brother with open arms?

The tip of the iceberg you saw. The worst is yet to come.

What you sowed for 8 years, you are reaping now.
And Tinubu that has been so humiliated and disgraced is the northern choice abi ?

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi's Convoy Attacked In Katsina by DrAkpamudehe: 6:39am On Jan 25, 2023
tk4radi:
Relax.
You think the old order will last till forever?

There are lots of top people on nairaland, just as there are lots of riff-raffs also. You have to be careful who you threaten on here. I know a few governors and their handles that are very active on nairaland. Be guided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi's Convoy Attacked In Katsina by modsfucker: 6:40am On Jan 25, 2023
Urchinpainer:

Make Obi get scratch for North, that day Nigeria will cease to be one country!

So much from the new lovers of Nigeria... Lolz... We're not surprised though, seeing this coming from a separatist who turned patriot over night.
Re: Peter Obi's Convoy Attacked In Katsina by rummmy: 6:41am On Jan 25, 2023
Flathead8:
The gap teeth homosexual was too embarrassed with empty playground he meet.. He had to fabricate a d concoct a lie grin grin

It took him almost 2 days to rerport this incident with no picture grin grin

Was be attacked in any part of the north he went for campaignwe know you by your name

So we bother not.

He should stop wasting his money campaigning here.. even 1 vote the effeminate frog voice bisexual gap teeth won't see cheesy
Re: Peter Obi's Convoy Attacked In Katsina by Emetex22(m): 6:45am On Jan 25, 2023
CoronaVirusRelo:

What are you winning?

Stop shear beating please!

People who own it don’t shout it!

Make a list of top 50 who are winning in this country and tell me where the Igbo man falls!

Y’all use to think winning is about trading Ugu, Egusi and motor spare part.
US has the highest number of billionaires in the world and at the same time the highest number of homeless people among developed countries. Ur method of comparison is still flawed, we are winning and will come buy your ancestral burial ground to sell egusi and ugu. Keep hating spits
Re: Peter Obi's Convoy Attacked In Katsina by ogub(m): 6:47am On Jan 25, 2023
Flathead8:
The gap teeth homosexual was too embarrassed with empty playground he meet.. He had to fabricate a d concoct a lie grin grin

It took him almost 2 days to rerport this incident with no picture grin grin

Was be attacked in any part of the north he went for campaign

He should stop wasting his money campaigning here.. even 1 vote the effeminate frog voice bisexual gap teeth won't see cheesy
someone is being attacked, all you could ask for is pictures? No matter your hatred for him God will still make him whatever he wills.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi's Convoy Attacked In Katsina by izubext007: 6:48am On Jan 25, 2023
Gbam
Re: Peter Obi's Convoy Attacked In Katsina by oluwatoyosi8755: 6:49am On Jan 25, 2023
You're safe my president SHARE for ObiYou're safe my president SHARE for Obi...
Re: Peter Obi's Convoy Attacked In Katsina by Diligence: 6:52am On Jan 25, 2023
These politicians should note that Mr Peter Obi and Prof Yussuf Datti Baba-Ahmed represent HOPE of millions of Nigerians both in the North & South. They should be KIAFUL. To be forewarned is to be ... No kpakan & no Wii!

Take Back Your Country
EnofIsEnof
ItIsNowOrNever
Obi-DattiNow

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi's Convoy Attacked In Katsina by SugarGirl44(f): 6:52am On Jan 25, 2023
MrEverest:
The Bastard father I have gave birth to me, bigger bastard, that’s why I’m attacking others out of frustration, as if it will change anything.
Re: Peter Obi's Convoy Attacked In Katsina by daygee12: 6:56am On Jan 25, 2023
MrEverest:
The Bastard of iragbiji goes about attacking others out of frustration, as if it will change anything.

Nigerians have rejected him completely and would ensure he is sent back to iragbiji.

If na Tinubu den attack u go don dey jubilate say Northerners no like am now na Obi turn u talk say na Tinubu. We now know ur tribe better now

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Buhari, Daura And Magu At Jumat Service In Aso Rock (Photos) / Reno Omokri To Peter Obi: Beer Is Haram To Muslim Northerners / Suicide Bomber Shot Dead After Stealing Soldier's Rifle In Borno. Graphic Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.