Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,941 members, 7,835,138 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 05:45 AM

Peter Obi's Convoy Attacked In Katsina - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Peter Obi's Convoy Attacked In Katsina (40741 Views)

Rochas Okorocha's Convoy Attacked In Imo, Police Officer Killed / Photo Of Boy Who Stood In Front Of Obi’s Convoy Fraudulently Put Up For Sale / Apc Supporters Set Peter Obi's Convoy On Fire In Abuja (video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Peter Obi's Convoy Attacked In Katsina by Godwin4444: 3:39pm On Jan 25, 2023
searchlight:
If you had sense you should have known that we Igbos hate bad leadership, we all queued behind Atiku in 2019 is he not a northerner? Or you are among urchins that call him Cameroonian? We don't hate Agbado crooner just that he will loot the remaining things from the coffer of the country. Our so called hatred for Buhari has been vindicated to the urchins. Has Buhari not failed?

That's the same way the old, shaky thieve Tinubu will failed if elected.
u hate bad leadership but u had obi for good 8 years?

A Man many of u described as a failure

What about ikpeazu?
Rochas?
Orji uzor kalu?
Uzodinma?
Theodore orji?

U people have d worst leaders in d south but u ain’t concerned cos tinubu is your problem

Do u realise the woman who gave birth to quadruplets in Enugu state lamented she hasn’t been paid for good 2 years but as usual u lots are not concerned since they didn’t put tinubu or buhari in d news
Re: Peter Obi's Convoy Attacked In Katsina by Slynation(m): 4:05pm On Jan 25, 2023
bentenny:

I was even shocked that seasoned journalists like Babajide Otitoju was attacking Obi for saving money instead of using it just so that he can find a fault from the presidential candidate of LP!
This campaign period has really exposed so many people that I initially respected...they can turn a good man to a bad one in a desperate bid to please their paymasters even if deep down they know that their choice of candidate is not good enough for the country!
Exactly, in a bid to keep milking the suffering Nigerian masses, many self acclaimed respected people are only thinking about their stomach infrastructure... it's quite unfortunate so many Nigerians are still in love with their oppressors despite all the tribulations going on in the economy...They prefered Barabbas the thief!!

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi's Convoy Attacked In Katsina by ipobcannibals: 4:15pm On Jan 25, 2023
I wished they had killed the bastErd Peter Peter Obi, a sponsor of Ipob/ESN cannibals that have killed many northerners in the SE
Re: Peter Obi's Convoy Attacked In Katsina by searchlight: 5:32pm On Jan 25, 2023
Godwin4444:
u hate bad leadership but u had obi for good 8 years?

A Man many of u described as a failure

What about ikpeazu?
Rochas?
Orji uzor kalu?
Uzodinma?
Theodore orji?

U people have d worst leaders in d south but u ain’t concerned cos tinubu is your problem

Do u realise the woman who gave birth to quadruplets in Enugu state lamented she hasn’t been paid for good 2 years but as usual u lots are not concerned since they didn’t put tinubu or buhari in d news
We hate all the southern politicians because of their bad leadership, have you forgotten that Ekweremadu was annihilated in Germany?

Obi is the best governor in the South East since 1999 politics apart.

If you know the state of Anambra before Obi you will praise him if you will be sincere.
At a pint in Onitsha carrying a black sack back was equivalent to committing suicide but Obi came and sanitized Anambra. Hé didn't borrowed bit paid off all Anambra debt, carrier Anambra from 26 to first in education, build the highest road network in Anambra, won several health awards, paid all pensions, gratuity, salaries, built and equip all the secondary schools in the start with the state of the arts teaching and learning aids, made Anambra the safest state to live, equip and buit Anambra State university igbariam, build Anambra State university teaching hospital, to mention but a few and was able to save over 75 billion naira for the state on a country where everybody is corrupt.

He's not collecting pension as a governor, no land allocated to him or any of his family members, no case of corruption on him.

What does Nigerians want?

Maybe another Buhari that will enrich his cronies and put his family members in powerful positions, embezzle the remaining money from our treasury and allocate all the land in Abuja to his people and become the biggest landlord in Abuja and Lagos.

If no be tribalism, religion, politics and illiteracy who will be talking about Tinubu in this election?

If any of the aforementioned politicians from the south east is contesting no body will listen to them but obi is the best so far for this election
Re: Peter Obi's Convoy Attacked In Katsina by Headachetoigboh(f): 6:06pm On Jan 25, 2023
ipobcannibals:
I wished they had killed the bastErd Peter Peter Obi, a sponsor of Ipob/ESN cannibals that have killed many northerners in the SE

Illiterate. Read and research

Re: Peter Obi's Convoy Attacked In Katsina by IfnobeGod20: 6:38pm On Jan 25, 2023
post=120351699:
GOD BLESS NIGERIA.

🎤🎷🪘

Another Lamba with no single video or pinshures.
PandoraObi Obi the terrorists sponsor ans sympathizer can only fool his brainwashed cannibals and frustrated lowlives that abound.

(Quote this if you see yourself as one of the aforementioned, let Nairalanders know you today today cool)

Why are you scared of your shadows? You made a horrible comment but doesn't want people to react to it, it means you're faced with your inner conscience that what you wrote is not what your conscience align with.
A sinner runneth when no one pursueth him. That is just your story.
I pity you.
Re: Peter Obi's Convoy Attacked In Katsina by Omahleigh(f): 8:56pm On Jan 25, 2023
fk001:

That's norms in northern Nigeria when it comes to politics.

Is Atiku not stoned in Maiduguri and Kaduna?

Is Buhari not directly insulted in the SE when he was campaigning in 2015? Has he abandoned them when he won?

All this shalaye is not important, what's important is that I proved to you that it has happened severally to tifnubu.
Re: Peter Obi's Convoy Attacked In Katsina by Mayhem1: 10:38am On Mar 05, 2023
post=120351699:
GOD BLESS NIGERIA.

🎤🎷🪘

Another Lamba with no single video or pinshures.
PandoraObi Obi the terrorists sponsor ans sympathizer can only fool his brainwashed cannibals and frustrated lowlives that abound.

(Quote this if you see yourself as one of the aforementioned, let Nairalanders know you today today cool)
VultureGriller I just noticed we have nothing in common, we're completely opposite in terms of interests, you support Tinubu and Buhari and i support Peter Obi, you support Chelsea and love sucking the balls of Arsenal and I hate both teams, especially arsenal and i support Man United through and through.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Suicide Bomber Shot Dead After Stealing Soldier's Rifle In Borno. Graphic Photos / "Obidient" Apron Shared To Market Women In Kwara State - Photos / Jonathan Treated To Executive Lunch In London

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.