Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,305 members, 7,836,330 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 05:04 AM

Did You Forsee The Endorsement Galore For Obi? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Did You Forsee The Endorsement Galore For Obi? (378 Views)

I Forsee The APC Winning Abia State / Atiku Bags The Endorsement Of Lagos South East, South South And Arewa Women Grou / SDP Dissociates The Party From The Endorsement Of Atiku (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Did You Forsee The Endorsement Galore For Obi? by onez: 9:38pm On Jan 24, 2023
Just one month to election. There has been flurry of endorsements for Peter Obi. I didn't see it coming but here we are. God bless Pres Peter Obi

11 Likes

Re: Did You Forsee The Endorsement Galore For Obi? by harqinhola(m): 9:40pm On Jan 24, 2023
Light weight endorsements, with little or no electoral benefit .
Re: Did You Forsee The Endorsement Galore For Obi? by bookson(m): 9:43pm On Jan 24, 2023
harqinhola:

Cry me an Ocean please

8 Likes

Re: Did You Forsee The Endorsement Galore For Obi? by RingRoadMafia: 9:46pm On Jan 24, 2023
harqinhola:

At least he's being endorsed. Why isn't anyone endorsing your poopy-pants presidential candidate? The druggie is being insulted by even his own appointees 😂😂😂

7 Likes

Re: Did You Forsee The Endorsement Galore For Obi? by MrEverest(m): 9:47pm On Jan 24, 2023
onez:
Just one month to election. There has been flurry of endorsements for Peter Obi. I didn't see it coming but here we are. God bless Pres Peter Obi

Omo, no one saw it coming walahi. The one that shocked me most was Northern Muslims endorsing Obi-datti with passion while rejecting the Bastard of iragbiji. Tinubu thought he could bring them with looted funds yet they still rejected him cheesy cheesy

Sending the fake muslim back to iragbiji is a task that must be done by all Nigerians of goodwill.

6 Likes

Re: Did You Forsee The Endorsement Galore For Obi? by iSense247: 9:48pm On Jan 24, 2023
With Peter Obi, a new Nigeria is PO-ssible. Peter is Better!

2 Likes

Re: Did You Forsee The Endorsement Galore For Obi? by Emmanuella00(f): 9:52pm On Jan 24, 2023
One love
Re: Did You Forsee The Endorsement Galore For Obi? by Buhari4sale: 11:05pm On Jan 24, 2023
Sure! After loosing the election.

Obi will get an award top "Best looser"

(1) (Reply)

Tinubu Attacks Buhari's Government Again / Where Is Desmond Elliot : The Hypocrite / Election: Why Obi Must Win — Afenifere Leader, Pa Adebanjo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.