Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,237 members, 7,815,316 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:41 AM

Man Shoots His Brother-In-Law Dead For Cheating On His Sister In Delta - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Shoots His Brother-In-Law Dead For Cheating On His Sister In Delta (32681 Views)

Ben Okigbo: Nigerian Doctor Shoots His Wife Dead & Commits Suicide In America / Man Shoots His Wife Dead In Nkporo, Abia. Youths Set Him Ablaze (graphic Photos) / Russian Man Shoots His Wife And His Brother Dead After He Caught Them Having Sex (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man Shoots His Brother-In-Law Dead For Cheating On His Sister In Delta by UDOKABESTLUV(m): 9:43pm On Jan 24, 2023
A Man is currently on the run after he allegedly killed his brother-in-law for allegedly cheating on his sister identified as Mrs. Oshebini Hausa, in Delta State.

The Incident happened in Ileje community in Umunede, Ika North East Local Government Area of the State.

According to a report by Ika Weekly Newspaper, the ugly incident which occurred on Thursday January 12, 2023 attracted attention from many people in Ileje community and neighbouring communities.

The fleeing suspect, was said to have shot his brother-in-law following an altercation that ensued between the couple over infidelity allegation.

It was gathered that the sister of the runaway suspect had reported her late husband to her siblings alleging that he cheated on her.

It was also gathered that the suspect shot the deceased on his manhood which led to his death on the spot

Source: https://www.lindaikejisblog.com/2023/1/man-shot-dead-by-his-brother-in-law-over-alleged-infidelity-in-delta-community.html

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Shoots His Brother-In-Law Dead For Cheating On His Sister In Delta by UDOKABESTLUV(m): 9:43pm On Jan 24, 2023
Another Terrible News, Coming From Delta

Proudly Brought To You By

3 Likes

Re: Man Shoots His Brother-In-Law Dead For Cheating On His Sister In Delta by Urheadmaster(m): 9:48pm On Jan 24, 2023
This is isn't a good news.

Don't tell me to see more bad news tongue

9 Likes

Re: Man Shoots His Brother-In-Law Dead For Cheating On His Sister In Delta by Emmanuella00(f): 9:51pm On Jan 24, 2023
What is the sister/wife talking about it?

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Shoots His Brother-In-Law Dead For Cheating On His Sister In Delta by UDOKABESTLUV(m): 9:52pm On Jan 24, 2023
Urheadmaster:
This is isn't a good news.

Don't tell me to see more bad news tongue

See More Bad News Via www.. Com

9 Likes

Re: Man Shoots His Brother-In-Law Dead For Cheating On His Sister In Delta by Tallesty1(m): 9:52pm On Jan 24, 2023
Tor, the sister is happy now I guess

71 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man Shoots His Brother-In-Law Dead For Cheating On His Sister In Delta by Houseofglam7(f): 9:55pm On Jan 24, 2023
Jeez 😬

1 Like

Re: Man Shoots His Brother-In-Law Dead For Cheating On His Sister In Delta by Stella77(f): 9:56pm On Jan 24, 2023
The same thing that was done to him should also be done to the killer tat is what they call right judgement, please here my voice o

πŸ‘‡πŸΏπŸ‘‡πŸΎ Contact me for your academic
assignment just WhatsApp me for any field of writing with good quality πŸ’¬πŸ’¬πŸ–₯️πŸ–₯️

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man Shoots His Brother-In-Law Dead For Cheating On His Sister In Delta by Nobody: 10:04pm On Jan 24, 2023
She can now go marry her faithful man that’ll never cheat on her. This is part of what adopting the foreign practice of monogamy from the white peoples cause . I pity Christians that quickly introduced this monogamous practice into their religion, it’s hypocritical .

56 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man Shoots His Brother-In-Law Dead For Cheating On His Sister In Delta by Reelmii: 10:07pm On Jan 24, 2023
Hmmm..unfortunately the sister he saved may not be able to save him by the time he is caught.....how are they even sure he cheatedπŸ€”...

Women can make issues out of nothing whenever they are insecure .....follow them with wisdom

69 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Man Shoots His Brother-In-Law Dead For Cheating On His Sister In Delta by Creamypie(m): 10:15pm On Jan 24, 2023
Women are naturally manipulative cunning. They will push u to the extreme and abandone you, when things go south. She will deny her brother and twist story of the incident to her children as they are growing up, so they don't know her role in death of their father(her husband)

73 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Man Shoots His Brother-In-Law Dead For Cheating On His Sister In Delta by morakakin(m): 10:28pm On Jan 24, 2023
Na wa oo wetin be him business,manhood for that matter.

3 Likes

Re: Man Shoots His Brother-In-Law Dead For Cheating On His Sister In Delta by gift2xl: 10:28pm On Jan 24, 2023
That dude don't have right to interfere in such matters. Who knows how many Dick's the sisters swallow before the guy married her.

You can interfere if it's the case of physical assault, but intelligently

29 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Man Shoots His Brother-In-Law Dead For Cheating On His Sister In Delta by MANNABBQGRILLS: 3:48am On Jan 25, 2023
It was also gathered that the suspect shot the deceased on his manhood which led to his death on the spot.
Oloriburuku suspect.
E shoot am for blokos.
What a mad man.

9 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Man Shoots His Brother-In-Law Dead For Cheating On His Sister In Delta by officialwdhtv: 4:30am On Jan 25, 2023
Na wah shocked shocked

1 Like

Re: Man Shoots His Brother-In-Law Dead For Cheating On His Sister In Delta by Jeon(f): 6:03am On Jan 25, 2023
😊😊😊

RIP?
NEXTIME PLAY NICE.
And to the bro inlaw, you went too far.

4 Likes

Re: Man Shoots His Brother-In-Law Dead For Cheating On His Sister In Delta by gbadexy(m): 7:08am On Jan 25, 2023
Creamypie:
Women are naturally cunning. They will push u to the extreme and abandone you, when things go south
You're very right.
The sister most likely manipulated the fool with fake tears and horrible things the husband did while indirectly fueling the simple minded but devoted brother's anger with an expected outcome knowing his brother's nature and capability.
Las Las she would say she didn't send him message.

34 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man Shoots His Brother-In-Law Dead For Cheating On His Sister In Delta by Stanweezy(m): 9:10am On Jan 25, 2023
Extreme revenge

1 Like

Re: Man Shoots His Brother-In-Law Dead For Cheating On His Sister In Delta by Houseofglam7(f): 9:10am On Jan 25, 2023
πŸ‘©πŸ½β€πŸ¦―πŸ‘©πŸ½β€πŸ¦―πŸ‘©πŸ½β€πŸ¦―πŸ‘©πŸ½β€πŸ¦―πŸ‘©πŸ½β€πŸ¦―

2 Likes

Re: Man Shoots His Brother-In-Law Dead For Cheating On His Sister In Delta by dayleke: 9:10am On Jan 25, 2023
Brother in law from hell.....

1 Like

Re: Man Shoots His Brother-In-Law Dead For Cheating On His Sister In Delta by Cumtroller: 9:10am On Jan 25, 2023
May our preeks never lead us to untimely death.

Amen!!!!

13 Likes

Re: Man Shoots His Brother-In-Law Dead For Cheating On His Sister In Delta by israelmao(m): 9:10am On Jan 25, 2023
That man shot sister's husband on the manhood is wicked and foolish,that is not the right way to resolve infidelity in marriage.
Re: Man Shoots His Brother-In-Law Dead For Cheating On His Sister In Delta by reminisce25(m): 9:10am On Jan 25, 2023
Human lifes are now becoming like Houseflies nowadays that we can stampede on..

1 Like

Re: Man Shoots His Brother-In-Law Dead For Cheating On His Sister In Delta by b0rn2fuck(m): 9:10am On Jan 25, 2023
Hey welele, cheating require consents between two adult people,not all of us cheat but most of us cheat...

1 Like

Re: Man Shoots His Brother-In-Law Dead For Cheating On His Sister In Delta by Brendaniel: 9:10am On Jan 25, 2023
It is well...
Re: Man Shoots His Brother-In-Law Dead For Cheating On His Sister In Delta by Ubdavis(m): 9:11am On Jan 25, 2023
Some people are just unnecessary over zealous

4 Likes

Re: Man Shoots His Brother-In-Law Dead For Cheating On His Sister In Delta by Teeroyzimma: 9:11am On Jan 25, 2023
Normally guys from delta no get chill

2 Likes

Re: Man Shoots His Brother-In-Law Dead For Cheating On His Sister In Delta by abobote: 9:12am On Jan 25, 2023
Like seriously, what did I just read. Killing a man just for cheating?

My wife's younger brother is staying with me, he sells for me and even know some of my side chicks, but he dare not talk about it.
I'm not in anyway proud of having side chicks, as I'm working seriously on stopping them

The man married from a wrong family

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man Shoots His Brother-In-Law Dead For Cheating On His Sister In Delta by sacajawea: 9:12am On Jan 25, 2023
A Loving brother....

May you be fortunate to have siblings that you 100% certain will stand By & fight for you.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

"More Humans Should Be Murdered To Equate The Amount Of Cows Killed" - Man / 17-Year-Old Student Stabs Schoolmate To Death In Ekiti During 'Juju Contest' / 'We Steal From Bike Riders Who Patronize Prostitutes At Night' - Robbers. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.