Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,372 members, 7,829,954 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 02:08 PM

Apostle Suleimans Wife Breaks Silence In Defence Of Her Husband - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Apostle Suleimans Wife Breaks Silence In Defence Of Her Husband (1535 Views)

Man Laments As Best Friend Sleeping With His Wife Breaks His Bed (Video) / Man Beats His Wife, Breaks Her Lower Jaw, Damages Her Left Eye In Adamawa (Pix) / Wife Breaks Bottle On Husband's Head After He Slapped Her-neighbours Hail Her On (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Apostle Suleimans Wife Breaks Silence In Defence Of Her Husband by Nobody: 11:35pm On Jan 24, 2023
Here's a throwback reaction video of apostle sulemans wife's defence for her husband.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TWzPToiqIQ8

1 Like

Re: Apostle Suleimans Wife Breaks Silence In Defence Of Her Husband by Nobody: 11:36pm On Jan 24, 2023
nlfpmod

1 Like

Re: Apostle Suleimans Wife Breaks Silence In Defence Of Her Husband by KanwuliaExtra: 11:37pm On Jan 24, 2023
Old picture, stale news.

2 Likes

Re: Apostle Suleimans Wife Breaks Silence In Defence Of Her Husband by Nobody: 11:38pm On Jan 24, 2023
KanwuliaExtra:
old picture, stale news.
Did you not see where I said throw back? By the way is it every body that has seen it?

1 Like

Re: Apostle Suleimans Wife Breaks Silence In Defence Of Her Husband by Kobojunkiee: 11:41pm On Jan 24, 2023
Modestanewsreel:
Did you not see where I said throw back? By the way is it every body that has seen it?
THrow back from when? You should indicate this in your title or at least your OP so folks aren't confused by what seems right now a misrepresentation of the woman. undecided

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Apostle Suleimans Wife Breaks Silence In Defence Of Her Husband by KanwuliaExtra: 11:43pm On Jan 24, 2023
Modestanewsreel:

We don't want 'throwbacks' only 'throwpresents'!
Please, give us only updates. . . .she may have changed her mind with the husband's pehnis all over the www. I want her to confirm it is not his annointed-gbola wey be like 'awusa-dagger' that is all over social media. cheesy

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Apostle Suleimans Wife Breaks Silence In Defence Of Her Husband by Nobody: 11:47pm On Jan 24, 2023
Kobojunkiee:
THrow back from when? You should indicate this in your title or at least your OP so folks aren't confused by what seems right now a misrepresentation of the woman. undecided

I already did that in the OP. Besides people still need to see how she defended him inspite if all the allegations levied against him.

Who told you it's a misrepresentation?

1 Like

Re: Apostle Suleimans Wife Breaks Silence In Defence Of Her Husband by Nobody: 11:47pm On Jan 24, 2023
KanwuliaExtra:

We don't want 'throwbacks' only 'throwpresents'!
Please, give us only updates. . . .she may have changed her mind with the husband's pehnis all over the www. I want her to confirm it is not his annointed-gbola wey be like 'awusa-dagger' that is all over social media. cheesy

grin

1 Like

Re: Apostle Suleimans Wife Breaks Silence In Defence Of Her Husband by Kobojunkiee: 11:59pm On Jan 24, 2023
Modestanewsreel:
I already did that in the OP. Besides people still need to see how she defended him inspite if all the allegations levied against him. Who told you it's a misrepresentation?
How many allegations were leveled against him then as opposed to now? Surely, the woman stopped defending him a long time ago, and we should not confuse this. undecided

1 Like

Re: Apostle Suleimans Wife Breaks Silence In Defence Of Her Husband by chatinent: 5:07am On Jan 25, 2023
This video is older than Buhari's administration.
Re: Apostle Suleimans Wife Breaks Silence In Defence Of Her Husband by oz4real83(m): 6:05am On Jan 25, 2023
The only thing I am most concerned about is why was one of the assassins who attacked Suleiman, who was caught murdered? The suspect would have opened up on all the happenings but was murdered!!!. Suleiman has always alleged that the people after his life were the ones creating fake stories and allegations against him, Nigerians had one chance to know the truth when that assassin was caught but they killed him. That shows that there is more to this shocked shocked

2 Likes

Re: Apostle Suleimans Wife Breaks Silence In Defence Of Her Husband by mrblessed(m): 6:23am On Jan 25, 2023
Whatever is her basis of defence to protect the already threaten image of husband, the fact that one man has been accused of having
inappropriate relationships with many ladies can just be dismissed with a wave of the hand. To use the words of a famous footballer: why always him?
Re: Apostle Suleimans Wife Breaks Silence In Defence Of Her Husband by Nobody: 6:48am On Jan 25, 2023
oz4real83:
The only thing I am most concerned about is why was one of the assassins who attacked Suleiman, who was caught murdered? The suspect would have opened up on all the happenings but was murdered!!!. Suleiman has always alleged that the people after his life were the ones creating fake stories and allegations against him, Nigerians had one chance to know the truth when that assassin was caught but they killed him. That shows that there is more to this shocked shocked

My brother.. my brother!!!!
Re: Apostle Suleimans Wife Breaks Silence In Defence Of Her Husband by Nobody: 6:48am On Jan 25, 2023
chatinent:
This video is older than Buhari's administration.

Ok. We have heard you
Re: Apostle Suleimans Wife Breaks Silence In Defence Of Her Husband by Nobody: 6:58am On Jan 25, 2023
When those ladies were having the illicit affairs they all claim to have had with Suleiman,non of them brought it to social media or to our attention,so why are they all disturbing everyone with their personal issues now, isn't it better for them all including the Suleiman to sort themselves out and stop disturbing anyone without their nonsense.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Apostle Suleimans Wife Breaks Silence In Defence Of Her Husband by TheChameleon: 8:07am On Jan 25, 2023
Apostle suleiman... man with the trafficating rod.
Re: Apostle Suleimans Wife Breaks Silence In Defence Of Her Husband by Nobody: 9:36am On Jan 25, 2023
Even Randy men no do reach this fake pastor. God is indeed patient
Re: Apostle Suleimans Wife Breaks Silence In Defence Of Her Husband by Waterlilly: 3:49pm On Jan 25, 2023
toto graphy
Re: Apostle Suleimans Wife Breaks Silence In Defence Of Her Husband by Nobody: 3:50pm On Jan 25, 2023
peepydelano:
Even Randy men no do reach this fake pastor. God is indeed patient

Hmm...
Re: Apostle Suleimans Wife Breaks Silence In Defence Of Her Husband by Nobody: 3:50pm On Jan 25, 2023
Fighter2029:
When those ladies were having the illicit affairs they all claim to have had with Suleiman,non of them brought it to social media or to our attention,so why are they all disturbing everyone with their personal issues now, isn't it better for them all including the Suleiman to sort themselves out and stop disturbing anyone without their nonsense.

They are all a shameless bunch.

(1) (Reply)

Married Couple In A Big House And Wife Screwing The Maiguard / Please Help! I Need Your Advise / How Has Nairaland Affected Your Life?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.