Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,291 members, 7,836,277 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 01:58 AM

Wealth And Contentment - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Wealth And Contentment (117 Views)

Integrity And Contentment Are The Keys / Psalms For Financial Breakthrough | Psalms For Increase, Wealth And Prosperity. / 7 Keys To Wealth And Greatness For Christians (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Wealth And Contentment by Earthkumy(m): 4:53am On Jan 25, 2023
WEALTH AND CONTENTMENT

TEXT: Hebrew 13:5

Fasting and Praying day 17

One day while traveling from Edo state to Aba, I met an older man who was talking about success and how we must strive to be wealthy by all means. As he was talking with zeal, I calmly turned to him and spoke. "Any money that's above our daily bread and necessities is made for others and not for us" as he wanted to argue someone by his side said sir please let him explain. I asked him in the house you built, how many percent of that house do you occupy at a moment and how many percent is occupied by families and relatives. Since you occupy less than 1% in the house and families and relatives might be occupying maybe 3 percent of the same house that's yours, it means you are not the main beneficiary of that house. And this goes for everything as long as it is more than your needs. When you know that others enjoy what you make as a rich person more than you, you must approach wealth with contentment and peace of mind. The best wealth you can get is wealth gotten from a place of contentment, it comes with no high blood pressure and criminality. People of this generation have this misconception that when you are not desperate for wealth then you don't like being wealthy. Desperation is a recipe for crime and other ungodly acts. In the bible verse above God asked us to be content with what we have with a promise that he will never leave us or forsake us. Take a breath and put God first, trust me Jesus won't let you down.

Prayer
Heavenly Father come and take the lead in my life. directing me to make wealth with peace for the benefits of the gospel and the kingdom.

Heavenly Father calm my restless spirit, and don't let the wealth of the world make me lose my peace for I trust you knows better than I do.

In Jesus mighty name Amen.

(1) (Reply)

Understanding What Faith Is. Part 60. / Completing The New Testament In A Year (day57) / Completing The New Testament In A Year (day62)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.