Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,039 members, 7,828,645 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 12:27 PM

Tinubu Vows To End Strike In Varsities - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu Vows To End Strike In Varsities (6702 Views)

Fuel Price Surge Sparks Public Outcry: Tinubu Vows To Tackle Crisis Head-on / Tinubu Vows To Sue Media Orgs Over Fake News, Character Assassination / Tinubu Vows Not To Step Down For Anyone (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tinubu Vows To End Strike In Varsities by Sniper101(m): 7:14am On Jan 25, 2023
So says the bulaba blu Chicago drug lord
...coke sniffing warlord
...microsphone_licking Tinupoo

whose insistence that he attended a Varsity
is actually now in doubt grin
Re: Tinubu Vows To End Strike In Varsities by harqinhola(m): 7:18am On Jan 25, 2023
He’ll definitely end the strike
Re: Tinubu Vows To End Strike In Varsities by ibraheemlamar(m): 7:19am On Jan 25, 2023
Person wey no go school want end strike
Re: Tinubu Vows To End Strike In Varsities by bewla(m): 7:21am On Jan 25, 2023
Acidosis:

Through "4 years course, 4 years job"?

Clownish thief 🤡🤡🤡
yes it's 4years
course supposed not to 4 year job

Why 4 years course turn to 6 years job
Re: Tinubu Vows To End Strike In Varsities by obyrich(m): 7:22am On Jan 25, 2023
TOPCRUISE:
Desperation for power. He should first defend the past promises he made and how it became a reality. I will take him seriously when he vows that in Ogun shrine
Very desperate man.
Re: Tinubu Vows To End Strike In Varsities by COMPAQ(m): 7:23am On Jan 25, 2023
adenigga:

Source: https://punchng.com/Tinubu-vows-to-end-strike-in-varsities

Wooly statement with no specifics about what the approach to ending strike will be:

Is it paying lecturers more?

Is it making universities autonomous?

Is it creating education loans like you have in the west?
Re: Tinubu Vows To End Strike In Varsities by Nobody: 7:23am On Jan 25, 2023
oyin44:
Pls don't doubt tinubu ..he is a person who matches his word with action. .

and, l also Thank abia people immensely
For their love for tinubu unlike obi who was stoned yesterday by Nigerians. . gringrin

inshort, no Nigerian love obi except ipob terrorists 😃😃😃

Obi was stoned where sir?
Re: Tinubu Vows To End Strike In Varsities by FunkyJustice(m): 7:27am On Jan 25, 2023
The problem is that this man fail to understand that Nigerians have grown past this kind of political promises without telling us how he tend to achieve it,

I assure you guys, if this man wins he will not even remember this promises just like the current president that he helped install

Let’s be wise and vote the right candidate.
Re: Tinubu Vows To End Strike In Varsities by 2016easy2017: 7:27am On Jan 25, 2023
LET ME TEACH YOU HOW TO IDENTIFY A A STUPID slowpoke.

THE ONE WHO VOTES ALONG PARTY LINE.

even though I know PMB is the WORST DISASTER that ever befall Nigeria. I know Tinubu is the best Nigeria could ever get now.

Yaradua was the best and was in PDP. Jonathan was among the WORST and was also in the PDP

Re: Tinubu Vows To End Strike In Varsities by Sannisege: 7:28am On Jan 25, 2023
Yes Asiwaju can do it because he doesn’t profit from university strikes unlike Atiku and Obi’s running mate Datti who both own private universities.
Re: Tinubu Vows To End Strike In Varsities by Eagle7433: 7:29am On Jan 25, 2023
But he has been buhari best friend for 8years who is deceiving who?.
Re: Tinubu Vows To End Strike In Varsities by KEVIND: 7:29am On Jan 25, 2023
The Northern Islamic Clerics Unanimously Endorse Peter Obi for President.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qrbnCFhX7Bs
Re: Tinubu Vows To End Strike In Varsities by CursedOsuPigs: 7:30am On Jan 25, 2023
AgubataAkokwa:
Yes, so that 7yrs course will be 7yrs course. 45yrs course will also be 45yrs course.
Tilumbu's brain is dead. No sane tribe will allow a pissy pissy daddy like tilumbu to disgrace them in public like tilumbu is disgracing the entire Yoruba tribe

We love his kind of disgrace. We also love the glory of Nnamdi Kanu on Igbos.
Re: Tinubu Vows To End Strike In Varsities by Nobody: 7:31am On Jan 25, 2023
The same Tinubu that campaigned for Buhari, and helped Buhari win, and buhari brought this upon us, wants to end Corruption buhari did not end , and stop varsity strikes Buhari did not stop.

Very legit. grin Very legit.
Re: Tinubu Vows To End Strike In Varsities by Kajaard: 7:33am On Jan 25, 2023
oyin44:

For their love for tinubu unlike obi who was stoned yesterday by Nigerians. . gringrin

Balderdash.

A typical URCHIN talking from his ass as usual.
Re: Tinubu Vows To End Strike In Varsities by FunkyJustice(m): 7:36am On Jan 25, 2023
TheChameleon:
This is the only man to do it.

Frankly that's why I want BAT or Atiku to rule.

Both are very ruthless and stubborn men ... Tinubu has an added advantage of being crafty.

Someone that fought OBJ to a standstill, federal allocations were withheld for years and Lagos survived?

He will DEFINITELY crack ASUU. Bookmark this.
What do you mean by crack ASUU?, when did ASUU become the enemy? this people are fighting for their rights as a union and also to make things better for the institution

We are suppose to be talking about major funding for this sector from the budget instead of using the money to pay senators and politicians,

I feel so sad about our mentality in this country, please let’s be wise and vote right this time.
Re: Tinubu Vows To End Strike In Varsities by HIPROFILE(m): 7:37am On Jan 25, 2023
APC Never keep any Promise Bola is Leader of APC so Bola can never keep any promise he made.

Vote LABOUR PARTY Vote PETER OBI
Re: Tinubu Vows To End Strike In Varsities by jahsharon: 7:38am On Jan 25, 2023
No ASUU strike in Tinubu's Lagos, why then won't we believe you?
Re: Tinubu Vows To End Strike In Varsities by Nobodysboo(m): 7:40am On Jan 25, 2023
You think universities are A TOWN HALL. DIFFERENT. FROM. BALABLU BLUBLU BULABLA
Re: Tinubu Vows To End Strike In Varsities by TheChameleon: 7:40am On Jan 25, 2023
FunkyJustice:
What do you mean by crack ASUU?, when did ASUU become the enemy? this people are fighting for their rights as a union and also to make things better for the institution

We are suppose to be talking about major funding for this sector from the budget instead of using the money to pay senators and politicians,

I feel so sad about our mentality in this country, please let’s be wise and vote right this time.

What are the contributions of ASUU?

They fight for which rights ? Do they behave ideally and fulfill all their contractual obligations ?

Go and check your colleagues abroad..even neighbouring Ghana. Check their attitude and get back to me.

You will complain that the Government doesn't provide facilities... then go to private universities and prove your mettle.

Tuition is heavily subsidised where do you want FG to get money from ? The so called research carried out in Nigerian universities...what advancements in technology or knowledge have we seen?

You are the one with the lazy and unintelligent mentality. Tell me what you mean by " vote right "

And YES. Bola Ahmed Tinubu as President will fix the ASUU stupidity once and for all. Bookmark it.
Re: Tinubu Vows To End Strike In Varsities by ogub(m): 7:40am On Jan 25, 2023
TheChameleon:
This is the only man to do it.

Frankly that's why I want BAT or Atiku to rule.

Both are very ruthless and stubborn men ... Tinubu has an added advantage of being crafty.

Someone that fought OBJ to a standstill, federal allocations were withheld for years and Lagos survived?

He will DEFINITELY crack ASUU. Bookmark this.
you didn't want Obi because of hatred nothing more say it.
Re: Tinubu Vows To End Strike In Varsities by jahsharon: 7:41am On Jan 25, 2023
AgubataAkokwa:
Yes, so that 7yrs course will be 7yrs course. 45yrs course will also be 45yrs course.
Tilumbu's brain is dead. No sane tribe will allow a pissy pissy daddy like tilumbu to disgrace them in public like tilumbu is disgracing the entire Yoruba tribe

If your own tribe is sane, then you will not all abandon your land to go and sell Gala and La Casera in another tribe's land and sleep under the bridges in another tribe's land.

No sane tribe will have families having representatives in all prisons all over the world for drugs trafficking apart from the thousands that have been beheaded in the Arab nations for carry hard drugs.
Re: Tinubu Vows To End Strike In Varsities by FunkyJustice(m): 7:41am On Jan 25, 2023
2016easy2017:

You are a shameless idiot and liar
I don’t know who you are and I see no reason for this insults, it’s a faceless forum shaa, I know that if you meet me in person you can’t talk to me like that

This is the reason some guys use term urchins for people like you, why not make your point and move on
Re: Tinubu Vows To End Strike In Varsities by TheChameleon: 7:42am On Jan 25, 2023
2016easy2017:

You are a shameless idiot and liar

The FunkyJustice guy is frankly a fool.
Re: Tinubu Vows To End Strike In Varsities by Karemarealty288(m): 7:42am On Jan 25, 2023
oyin44:

You type is the reason why sound minds are leaving Nairaland. You have left motor park management and come online to infect sound minds with your Acquired Immune Dimwitted Urchincentric Syndrome(AIDUS)....
Re: Tinubu Vows To End Strike In Varsities by jahsharon: 7:45am On Jan 25, 2023
FunkyJustice:
The problem is that this man fail to understand that Nigerians have grown past this kind of political promises without telling us how he tend to achieve it,

I assure you guys, if this man wins he will not even remember this promises just like the current president that he helped install

Let’s be wise and vote the right candidate.

But he made promises which he fulfilled, that is why you and your parents jumped into Mallam Aboki's trailer carrying Cows from Maiduguri through Igbo land to Lagos to come and sell Gala and La Casera inside Lagos holdups and sleep under Lagos bridges.

He has works on ground to show his accomplishments over the years, now show us the accomplishments of the nonentities you are supporting
Re: Tinubu Vows To End Strike In Varsities by FunkyJustice(m): 7:45am On Jan 25, 2023
How can a party that has bastardized the economy, allowed insecurity to fester uncontrollably, kept students at home for more than half a year get votes from the same people who have been denied their right to education? The same group of Nigerians, who have no jobs, people who are pauperised, how can they vote for the APC?

How can the youths, whose parents and relatives, have been killed by terrorists and bandits, who have been displaced, give their votes again to failed promises? This must be a case of Stockholm syndrome but it must not happen.

Jagaban needs our prayers not our votes

God help the biggest black nation in the world to be ruled by a competent man, and that will be the biggest gift of all time to the black race all over the earth

Let’s vote right, vote Peter Obi
Re: Tinubu Vows To End Strike In Varsities by Born2Breed(f): 7:48am On Jan 25, 2023
Always speaking in tongues.

Re: Tinubu Vows To End Strike In Varsities by AgubataAkokwa: 7:49am On Jan 25, 2023
jahsharon:

If your own tribe is sane, then you will not all abandon your land to go and sell Gala and La Casera in another tribe's land and sleep under the bridges in another tribe's land.

No sane tribe will have families having representatives in all prisons all over the world for drugs trafficking apart from the thousands that have been beheaded in the Arab nations for carry hard drugs.

Wake up and lick your wound and grab the harmless message lest you develop a heart attack

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Have You Ever Been Slapped By A Policeman. / Why I Cancelled Lagos Metroline Project –buhari / Facebook Founder; Mark Zuckerberg Agree To Drum Support For Peter Obi - PHOTOS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.