Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,930 members, 7,828,241 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 07:08 AM

Tinubu Vows To End Strike In Varsities - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu Vows To End Strike In Varsities (6700 Views)

Fuel Price Surge Sparks Public Outcry: Tinubu Vows To Tackle Crisis Head-on / Tinubu Vows To Sue Media Orgs Over Fake News, Character Assassination / Tinubu Vows Not To Step Down For Anyone (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tinubu Vows To End Strike In Varsities by NEUDUDE: 9:18am On Jan 25, 2023
2016easy2017:

Why did you RUN away from school Now typing in Latin

Eya! Sorry i forgot to be inclusive of mentally challenged people. I will translate for you. I said he should take his smelly mouth to somewhere else period grin

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Vows To End Strike In Varsities by fcbelle72(f): 9:26am On Jan 25, 2023
johnjose68:

See what your likes of cretins and gremlins said in 2011 and 2012.

Go and verify:

https://www.nairaland.com/870945/what-exactly-peter-obi-doing#10195342
Your tears is so sweet for breakfast grin
Re: Tinubu Vows To End Strike In Varsities by Enemyofpeace: 9:34am On Jan 25, 2023
Yinmu!

I slept at my girlfriend's place and in the morning she didn't give me money for transport I don't understand🤔..
Re: Tinubu Vows To End Strike In Varsities by johnjose68: 9:47am On Jan 25, 2023
fcbelle72:
Your tears is so sweet for breakfast grin

At least you have achieved your live-long goal... commenting on a Batified platform grin.

Go and settle your family problems... remember your family use tears to cook breakfast and shit to wash hands grin

Re: Tinubu Vows To End Strike In Varsities by MiaBeer(m): 9:50am On Jan 25, 2023
oyin44:
Pls don't doubt tinubu ..he is a person who matches his word with action. .

and, l also Thank abia people immensely
For their love for tinubu unlike obi who was stoned yesterday by Nigerians. . gringrin

inshort, no Nigerian loves obi except ipob terrorists 😃😃😃

Same way Tinubu vowed this one. Urchin!

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Vows To End Strike In Varsities by Spectrum007(m): 9:54am On Jan 25, 2023
Look for another lie and tell us. This one na old one. E don expire since.
Re: Tinubu Vows To End Strike In Varsities by TemmyT002(m): 10:02am On Jan 25, 2023
Why you no teach Buhari?
Re: Tinubu Vows To End Strike In Varsities by Babastrong(m): 10:26am On Jan 25, 2023
[quote author=AgubataAkokwa post=120353486]Yes, so that 7yrs course will be 7yrs course. 45yrs course will also be 45yrs course.
Tilumbu's brain is dead. No sane tribe will allow a pissy pissy daddy like tilumbu to disgrace them in public like tilumbu is disgracing the entire Yoruba tribe[ tell your father to send you to university. There is no 45years course in high institutions.]
Re: Tinubu Vows To End Strike In Varsities by Jackipapa: 10:29am On Jan 25, 2023
igbotormentor:
God bless jagaban the incoming president of the federal republic of Nigeria and Biafra

Are you a Nigerian?

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Vows To End Strike In Varsities by sterlingD(m): 11:04am On Jan 25, 2023
Hmmmmm interesting

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Vows To End Strike In Varsities by Faposky95: 12:14pm On Jan 25, 2023
You'll hear some say he's the man of action, who isn't.....who can't, or why is it so impossible....?!
With a thug infested society...?
Or lip sentiments where the order is only from his belly...?!
Hope he will not be the Petroleum minister....?!
Concerning strike, it takes just promises, and the lecturers will do wat they do second best....?
...yes strike.....
Same..ni

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Vows To End Strike In Varsities by dontrulee: 1:37pm On Jan 25, 2023
OptimistBrain:
In 2019 one certain politician in Lagos took two bullion van to his house some days before election even when he wasn't contesting.

I can bet you, with this redesigned naira note, where will he see bullion van of the new naira notes? Which bank will openly give him two bullion van of the new naira notes this time around?? To be sincere, Emefiele should insist on the deadline and not shift his ground.

This policy will affect the masses, but it will affect the politicians more, no two ways about it..

You dey sleep, you don't know what's going on.
What stops the politicians from going to the bank directly or indirectly to change the old notes to the new ones. grin grin.

It won't affect them at all

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Mimiko Rallies Support For Jonathan, Faults Politicising Of Security Challenges / PHOTOS: Soldier Strips Female Workers Naked & Tie Them To A Tree For Stealing / Breaking: Buhari Won Atiku With Slight Margin In Osun

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.