Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,087 members, 7,811,049 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 09:40 PM

Most Annoying Nigerian Actors/Actresses - TV/Movies (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Most Annoying Nigerian Actors/Actresses (60477 Views)

Photos Of The First Nigerian Actors Before 1930 / Websites of Nigerian Actors and Actresses / Most Handsome Nigerian Actors (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Most Annoying Nigerian Actors/Actresses by mbulela: 5:53am On May 28, 2009
HotsButs:

I rarely watch nigerian 'movies' otherwise known as home-videos. But I can't stand Jim Iyke and Hank whatever,  they act like wanna-be americans just back from the East.
Ramsey is okay, at least he seems more versatile. Bimbo something or the other (can't remember her surname) is okay too.

gbam!!
i saw the Hank fellow some months back in a club and i wish i was big and strong enough to punch his face in the wall until my hands bled.
Re: Most Annoying Nigerian Actors/Actresses by naomisexy: 4:41pm On Aug 12, 2009
Noticed dat there were no references to the television actors/actresses, I like Akin Lewis nd Bimbo Akintola nd Carol King, very natural actors. However, absolutely disgusted with the likes of Tony Umoren or somethng nd d lady who plays his wife, Ronnie Dikko seems to hv lost d flair, d list goes onnd on
Re: Most Annoying Nigerian Actors/Actresses by Nobody: 1:12pm On Aug 14, 2009
mbulela:

gbam!!
i saw the Hank fellow some months back in a club and i wish i was big and strong enough to punch his face in the wall until my hands bled.

Sometimes back in Lagos, on a very good thursday morning, I saw Hanks Anuku and another weed loving friend park by the roadside to buy sepe on Adeyemo Alakija in VI. I was so ashamed for them. The car they were in looked like one from back in the 60's and a cardboard was used to write the plate number. I really wish I took a picture. I heard he has gone bankrupt due to drugs and heavy drinking.
Re: Most Annoying Nigerian Actors/Actresses by pek(m): 2:27pm On Aug 17, 2009
chiwetalu agu.
nobody come a distant second.
Re: Most Annoying Nigerian Actors/Actresses by Princessty(f): 8:03pm On Nov 29, 2009
Mike Ezurounye he Is Crazy Malu

Cossy orijakor words cannot discribe how much i want to beat her up harlot ashawo

Tony umez

Geneivie Nnaji

Rita

Sophia Tchidi Chikere Her Husband thinks she can act but has no talent

Shan George

Jim Iyke

All Crazy Malus Taken To My Abuja To Shoot Film Plz Go Back To Actin Skool Plz
Re: Most Annoying Nigerian Actors/Actresses by jona2: 9:33pm On Nov 30, 2009
Princessty:

Mike Ezurounye he Is Crazy Malu

[b]Cossy orijakor words cannot discribe how much i want to beat her up harlot ashawo[/b]Tony umez

Geneivie Nnaji

Rita

Sophia Tchidi Chikere Her Husband thinks she can act but has no talent

Shan George

Jim Iyke

All Crazy Malus Taken To My Abuja To Shoot Film Plz Go Back To Actin Skool Plz

na wa.let her live her life.
Re: Most Annoying Nigerian Actors/Actresses by Nobody: 8:10pm On Mar 17, 2010
AfroCynic:

Stephanie Okereke is my number one, I do not dislike her as an actress, as a matter of fact, I think she can be a fine one if she drops that fake yankee accent, she cannot even pronounce some of the words properly, couple that with the fake accent, it makes her almost unbearable
me too Stephanie Okereke, acts like a trash talking clown trying to speak english with a Russian accent.
Re: Most Annoying Nigerian Actors/Actresses by dgb4(m): 12:45pm On Aug 10, 2010
well, having gone through your list, i observed that no one mention Nonso Diobi,
recently, he added much weight and looks even older than his film ancestors.
lets deliberate on his issue here
Re: Most Annoying Nigerian Actors/Actresses by nellaluv(f): 12:39am On Aug 11, 2010
Aki n' Pawpaw lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Most Annoying Nigerian Actors/Actresses by Princessty(f): 12:48am On Aug 11, 2010
nellaluv:

WHat Is Wrong With U Biactch U Don Like Aki And Paw Paw
Re: Most Annoying Nigerian Actors/Actresses by mamagee3(f): 12:50am On Aug 11, 2010
nellaluv:

How are they annoying? grin

I personally think they are not annoying but the movie directors make them play annoying roles.

Childish roles like playing a prank can be annoying knowing the fact that they are men not children.
Re: Most Annoying Nigerian Actors/Actresses by Rocktation(f): 1:27am On Aug 12, 2010
^^Same thing. The roles they take, make them annoying.
Re: Most Annoying Nigerian Actors/Actresses by Wbong: 8:35am On Aug 12, 2010
Nkiru sylvanus
Re: Most Annoying Nigerian Actors/Actresses by sexylogan(m): 1:46am On Aug 17, 2010
Meeeen, that Jim Iyke tops my list with his stupid-looking ugly face-and he's

always frownin and opening his eyeballs and feelin like

a "big-boy" . i wish i cud get close enuf to him to knock his front teeth out.

Mtschewwwww!
Re: Most Annoying Nigerian Actors/Actresses by ifyegede(m): 6:41pm On Sep 27, 2010
1. Jim Iyke
2. Ramsey Noah
3. Eucharia Anunobi
4. Mr Ibu
5. Sam Efe Loco
6. Chiwetala Agu
7. Aki and pawpaw
8. Segun Arinze
9. Nkem Owoh
10. Caro Ekanem
11. Ini Edo
12. Tonto Dike
13. Rita Dominic
Re: Most Annoying Nigerian Actors/Actresses by nellaluv(f): 12:39am On Sep 28, 2010
Princessty:

WHat Is Wrong With U Biactch U Don Like Aki And Paw Paw

what is wrong with you b1tc.H didn't know you were this stup.Id. It's my tots ok, palmkernel and papaya are freakingly, doubly, super anonying. Are you dead yet?
Re: Most Annoying Nigerian Actors/Actresses by COCOGOLD: 2:59am On Oct 11, 2010
i think most annoying nigerian actors are Hanks Anuku, Jim Ikye.The way they talk is disgusting. Followed by Ini Ido. She dresses very cheaply.Ernest Asuzu and Mike Ezeoyne, do notknow how to spell de name are also annoying.I donot like watching them one bit and i will not waste my money buying any movie in which they feature.Omotola speaks very flat English.I donot like her either.Watch her and Lilian Bach in the Movie 'I belong'
The best are, Pete Edoche, Zach Orji,Kanayo O Kanayo,Ramsey Noah, Emeka Ike and a few others.As for the ladies, Genevieve comes first, Stephanie Okereke, Rita Dominic and Stella Damasus.
Re: Most Annoying Nigerian Actors/Actresses by ceasyc(f): 1:03pm On Oct 23, 2010
lwkmd. some of these posts make sense sha
brb wit mine
Re: Most Annoying Nigerian Actors/Actresses by stephen121(f): 11:06am On Jan 30, 2012
Best actors 1-10
1.Saint Obi 
2.Pete Edochie 
3.Ramsey Nouah 
4. Richard Mofe Damijo 
5.Olu jacobs
6. Jim Iyke   
7.Emeka Ike 
8.Kenneth Okonkwo
9.Segun Arinze
10. Francis Duru

Best Actresses 1-10
1.Joke Silver
2.Liz Benson
3.Ann Njamaeze
4.Uche Osutole
5.Patience Ozokwor
6.Stella Damascus
7.Stephnie Okereke
8.Chioma Chukwuka
9.Ini Edo
10.Genevieve Nnaji

Most annoying actors/actresses 1-10
1.Mike Ezruonye ugly face, over acting, not real if you want to continue in this business, beg Ramsey Nouah or Saint Obi to teach you. angry

2.Uche Jumbo i too know, fake acting,  i dont feel you uche 

3. Tonto Dikeh ugly,bleeching face,fake accent, pls stop putting this girl in movies 

4. Muna Obiekwe ugly face, fake, you dont fit the description of an actor  grin

5 Ernest Obi, bleeching face, i like him but how can a man just start bleeching  embarassed

6.Uche iwuji,  her acting does not appeal to me  embarassed

7.Tony Umez mumu all the time, any film i see him, i know he's playing the mumu part  embarassed

8. Queen Nwokoye, I like her but she s so annoying with her ibo accent and the way she closes her eyes when she 's angry, get a language school for training sweetheart and I 'll start looking for a place to put you in my top 10  kiss

9.Ebube Nwaigbo, bleeching face, who dey put you for film sef? you go dey act like say you dey for audition  cry

10.I ve forgottn his name he acted as a prince in tears of a princess, ini edo's fiance,  disgusting with his roles, always acting like a 25 year old when he s over  lipsrsealed,  silly.  embarassed
Re: Most Annoying Nigerian Actors/Actresses by anthoniaz(f): 5:42pm On Feb 16, 2012
Wow!!!The comments are soooo funny.Can't just stop laughing.

Most annoying actors:-

Chidi Mokeme(Dnt like his eyes n the way he does his mouth)
Nkem Owoh(Too fake for my liking with too much talk)
Jim Iyke(His fake accent makes me angry)
Emeka Ike(Fake)
Chiwetalu Agu(Always Ibotic & he over acts.Saw him in UBA bank at Asaba n was realy disappointed wit d way he dressed)
Tony Umez(Disgusting)
Aki n Paw paw(They should take better roles)

Annoying Actresses:-
Mercy Johnson(I like her bt dnt like d way she dresses like a w.hore)
Benita Nzeribe(Old fashioned,she uses make up dat dnt match her face n weavons dat make her look like)
Re: Most Annoying Nigerian Actors/Actresses by mernestine: 7:39pm On Mar 01, 2012
I am a young lady who lives in the United States of America and I would love to be an African actress in the future. I would like to know more information about how to become one.
Re: Most Annoying Nigerian Actors/Actresses by ckany: 6:20am On Mar 11, 2012
Tonto Dike is an intersting one...drama queen in Nigerian movies.
Re: Most Annoying Nigerian Actors/Actresses by leebrendy(f): 9:18pm On Jun 17, 2013
Caroline Ekanem too fake, Emeka Ike worst actor...
Re: Most Annoying Nigerian Actors/Actresses by yhuci(m): 2:00pm On Jun 19, 2013
Tony Umez and Emeka Ike

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Oga Sabinus Wins AMVCA 2022 Best Online Social Content Creator / Bbnaija: Housemates Bisola & Tboss Fight Dirty This Morning - Reasons & Reaction / BBNaija: 20 Entertainers Are Rooting For Laycon (See The List)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.