Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,205 members, 7,811,556 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 02:35 PM

Most Annoying Nigerian Actors/Actresses - TV/Movies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Most Annoying Nigerian Actors/Actresses (60481 Views)

Photos Of The First Nigerian Actors Before 1930 / Websites of Nigerian Actors and Actresses / Most Handsome Nigerian Actors (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Most Annoying Nigerian Actors/Actresses by Nobody: 4:25am On Sep 15, 2005
Jim Iyke needs to quit , he overdoes stuff .. just be real wit it he doesnt have to be all hype bout shitt... rolleyes , n hes not even cute well not to me

i think her lsat name is okoye or somethin ... i forgot her first name i think its oge can't remember she annoys me too she can't act undecided

n uhh rita dominic somethin bout her i don't like undecided
Re: Most Annoying Nigerian Actors/Actresses by queen2(f): 6:22pm On Sep 15, 2005
K2DaC:

Jim Iyke needs to quit , he overdoes stuff .. just be real wit it he doesnt have to be all hype bout shitt... rolleyes , n hes not even cute well not to me

i think her lsat name is[b] okoye [/b] or somethin ... i forgot her first name i think its oge can't remember she annoys me too she can't act undecided

n uhh rita dominic somethin bout her i don't like undecided

Ohh, but i think oge okoye is trying her best nywayz its ur choice. smiley
Re: Most Annoying Nigerian Actors/Actresses by queen2(f): 6:24pm On Sep 15, 2005
This guy is annoying too, his name is Arnest azuzu, with his fake accent, its sucks big time, he loves acting that role of a big boy, or someone dat just came back from jand or something.
Re: Most Annoying Nigerian Actors/Actresses by audu(m): 1:31pm On Sep 20, 2005
As for me,almost all are annoying. Most of their acts are all fake. infact I prefer Yoruba movies... they've got it going and the dedication in their actors/ actresses is somewhat tremendous.
Re: Most Annoying Nigerian Actors/Actresses by razor(m): 4:29pm On Sep 21, 2005
Am not sure whoz the most annoying nigerian actor/actress cause with the exception of a few virtually all of them are. Blame it on over-bloated ego. For the purpose of naming Baba Suwe has no conteder for the 1st position followed by Saint Obi, Ogogo, Eucharia Anobi, Yinka Quadri and likes of Hanks Anuku, Shan George, Stephanie Okereke, .... yurk, the list is endless
Re: Most Annoying Nigerian Actors/Actresses by da808cutie(f): 4:52pm On Sep 22, 2005
My number 1 has to be Sam Loco - he's too too annoying
then Nkem Owoh, can he please become a director or some'n cos he's jokes are bare dry
Tony Umez - hmmmmmm
Kenneth something..cant remember
and there's this other guy can't believe i've 4gotten his name buh he likes acting some pastor parts....
..ma list's quite long buh i'll stop here
Re: Most Annoying Nigerian Actors/Actresses by Nobody: 6:44pm On Oct 17, 2005
these

Re: Most Annoying Nigerian Actors/Actresses by Scorpio(f): 6:35pm On Oct 18, 2005
Males:
Ramsey Nouah- can't stand dude, get's me upset real quick angry sad
Emeka Ike- wat's wrong with his eye balls
Tony Umez-i'll advise this dude to take some time off, reminds me of my cousin's bf, too damn slow for my likin.
Ernest Asuzu- himself and stephanie need to quit that accent n d fake american ways. dude is all puffed up and he's still frontin.
All the guyz they use for bodyguards, they piss me off. how come they ain't any cute bodyguard? angry

Females:
Stephanie Okereke- drop that accent pls
Alex Lopez-What in da hell? i reserve my coment
Nkiru Sylvanus- i only watch her movies when i feel like crying
Shan George- go back to acting skool pls.
Re: Most Annoying Nigerian Actors/Actresses by hotangel2(f): 6:37pm On Oct 18, 2005
Scorpio:

Males:
Tony Umez-i'll advise this dude to take some time off, reminds me of my cousin's boyfriend, too damn slow for my likin.
Ernest Asuzu- himself and stephanie need to quit that accent n d fake american ways. dude is all puffed up and he's still frontin.
All the guyz they use for bodyguards, they piss me off. how come they ain't any cute bodyguard? angry

Females:
Stephanie Okereke- drop that accent please
Alex Lopez-What in da hell? i reserve my coment
Nkiru Sylvanus- i only watch her movies when i feel like crying

TRUE!!!!!!!!!!!! Nkiru is too annoying. She cries in err movie. And Tony umez is a dodoyo.. a very big sugomu.
Re: Most Annoying Nigerian Actors/Actresses by virozuru(f): 6:38pm On Oct 18, 2005
Re: Most Annoying Nigerian Actors/Actresses by virozuru(f): 6:40pm On Oct 18, 2005
Re: Most Annoying Nigerian Actors/Actresses by hotangel2(f): 6:41pm On Oct 18, 2005
I never give people hard time hun. How r ya?
Re: Most Annoying Nigerian Actors/Actresses by Nobody: 5:05pm On Oct 19, 2005
get off my ramz angry Lol
Re: Most Annoying Nigerian Actors/Actresses by Scorpio(f): 5:41pm On Oct 19, 2005
i can't, sorry. grin
Re: Most Annoying Nigerian Actors/Actresses by hotangel2(f): 3:51am On Oct 20, 2005
Regina Askia and her daughter.. so cute!!!!!!!!!!!

Re: Most Annoying Nigerian Actors/Actresses by queen2(f): 5:40pm On Oct 20, 2005
oh my God...her daughter is almost taller than her..Wow! the lady is still pretty . cheesy kiss
Re: Most Annoying Nigerian Actors/Actresses by hotangel2(f): 5:41pm On Oct 20, 2005
her daughter is just soo pwetty... and regina is also still pwetty!
Re: Most Annoying Nigerian Actors/Actresses by Scorpio(f): 7:06pm On Oct 20, 2005
No she isn't, she's lookin scary. Her daughter is beautiful, pretty etc. Regina needs a makeup artist or somn, wat's up with that face?
Re: Most Annoying Nigerian Actors/Actresses by hotangel2(f): 7:09pm On Oct 20, 2005
cheesy cheesy cheesy She's growing!
Re: Most Annoying Nigerian Actors/Actresses by Scorpio(f): 7:10pm On Oct 20, 2005
cheesy cheesy she scared my lil cousin cheesy
Re: Most Annoying Nigerian Actors/Actresses by boatbaby(f): 2:49pm On Oct 22, 2005
hello every one
i don't think we should dislike any Nigeria actors/actresses because of the way they act or any thing because u don't know maybe that is how the script goes. as 4 mi i don't dislike any of them because of the way they act
Re: Most Annoying Nigerian Actors/Actresses by kuffy(m): 6:11pm On Oct 22, 2005
Seriously speaking oh my most annoying actor is Emeka Enyiocha i live on the same street with Him in Surulere the guy doesnt have a attitude.He looks down on people and even screamed at an old woman one day.She cursed him in yoruba so i think the curse is whats affecting him.My advice to him Emeka... Y ou are not the only one who is an actor...get a life ang get an attitude.Learn to appreciate people more and give respect to elders. For me oh the most annoying actress is Lilian Bach sorry oh her fan but the lady needs to be real in her acting shes to fake for me.
Re: Most Annoying Nigerian Actors/Actresses by Scorpio(f): 6:33pm On Oct 22, 2005
cheesy
Re: Most Annoying Nigerian Actors/Actresses by Greatpeter(m): 2:41pm On Oct 23, 2005
Iyk.
Re: Most Annoying Nigerian Actors/Actresses by Advin(m): 9:18am On Oct 24, 2005
There are so many annoying Nigerian actors and actresses in this country. That is one thing I have noticed we have been endowed with. They are so annoying, yet they are the one's that are the heat in the industry. I have tried my best to make them nice, but when i remember their flaws, I become hypertenseive. I mean no disrespect, but here is the list and what makes them annoying:

1. Tony Umez - I wonder if that face he carries in home movies is the original or the duplicate of what God gave him. Maybe he was designed by God's apprentice. his face looks so foolish in his films and his mouth does not help matters at all. Maybe he should stop acting roles that he has to laugh out loud.(I wonder how many flies he has swallowed when smiling.

2. Rita Dominic - Rita is a good actress, but there is this common thing that makes her annoying;Her make ups. Maybe they were glued to her at birth. Even when she wakes up from a very nasty nightmare, you still see her looking so polished. I guess it even resists water, soap an sponge.

3. Cossy - That one on it's own is a taboo to talk about.

(Jim Iyke - He is not annoying, but there is a particular film 'Extreme Measures' where he acted an action cop. Gosh, you need to see him fight. It was worse than some school kids playing Police an Thief. I think he can do something better than that.)

4. Aki and Paw-paw - I don't even know their real names, but they are so fake and they overact their parts. Maybe if they stopped acting as kids, they would grow a bit. It's just a thought.

They are so many. I won't take the risk of mentioning the rest before my computer crashes.
Re: Most Annoying Nigerian Actors/Actresses by Scorpio(f): 6:31pm On Oct 24, 2005
cheesy cheesy cheesy i kind of agree with ya list especially cossy, but i like Jim  undecided, that was funny  cheesy
Re: Most Annoying Nigerian Actors/Actresses by icingbaby(f): 1:02am On Oct 25, 2005
annoying actresses, genevive and Rita, they think they are so cute.
mostly Rita with her bad hair do and a lot of make up she wear, but of them doesn't have nothing on me.
grin
Re: Most Annoying Nigerian Actors/Actresses by queen2(f): 1:03am On Oct 25, 2005
genevieve? annoying.. shocked
Re: Most Annoying Nigerian Actors/Actresses by nana(f): 10:09pm On Oct 27, 2005
GENEVIVE AND RITA DOMINIC/JIM IYKE
Re: Most Annoying Nigerian Actors/Actresses by Scorpio(f): 11:47pm On Oct 27, 2005
no, not my Jim, i luv his sexy self grin cheesy
Re: Most Annoying Nigerian Actors/Actresses by nana(f): 11:49pm On Oct 27, 2005
damn!Jim is too pompous angry
Re: Most Annoying Nigerian Actors/Actresses by Scorpio(f): 11:56pm On Oct 27, 2005
He's better than Ramsey grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Oga Sabinus Wins AMVCA 2022 Best Online Social Content Creator / Bbnaija: Housemates Bisola & Tboss Fight Dirty This Morning - Reasons & Reaction / BBNaija: 20 Entertainers Are Rooting For Laycon (See The List)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.