Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,383 members, 7,829,996 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 02:41 PM

Properties For Sale In Benin City, Edo State. - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Properties For Sale In Benin City, Edo State. (464 Views)

Construction Of A 4bd/rm Duplex Benin City, Edo State / Truck Carrying Gas Cylinders Explode In Edo State, Houses Burnt. Photos / Building A 3 Bedroom Flat In Benin City (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Properties For Sale In Benin City, Edo State. by johnnydiamond(m): 8:45am On Jan 25, 2023
Hello guys!!!

Here I'll be posting mostly Houses and lands for Sale in Benin City Edo State!

Call or Whatsapp 08160356672

Distress sales

4 bedroom flat and 2 bedroom flat all ensuite with POP on a 100/150ft @ Ogunwenyi off ugbor central...

price 45 million naira

Re: Properties For Sale In Benin City, Edo State. by johnnydiamond(m): 8:48am On Jan 25, 2023
Distress sales!!!!!

If you're looking to buy a house in Edo state Benin city ugbor village today is your lucky day!!
Property worth 100 million naira is on the market for just 75 million naira!!

*‼️Hot Sales‼️*
A property consisting of:
*<>* A 4 bedroom bungalow with all rooms ensuit.
*<>* A unit of 2 bedroom flat..
*<>* 2 units of a room self-contain/Bedsitter.
*<>* Gatehouse
*<>* Store
*<>* POP
*<>* Visitors toilet
*<>* Perimeter fence
*<>* Interlocked floor

*Dimension:* 100ft by 100ft

*Documents:*
Title Deed, Survey plan, Registered Building Plan.

*Price:* #75 million naira.
Chat me to Watch the video to see what the property look like.

If you're interested call or Whatsapp 08160356672

For more lands, already built houses, you want to rent or manage your property!!!! Let's do business!
Re: Properties For Sale In Benin City, Edo State. by johnnydiamond(m): 1:55pm On Jan 25, 2023
Sweet 4flat And Duplex For Sale

Station Land size: 100by120 peice

Prize 120 million naira

Document covering the property
*C of O
*Survey plan
*Oba approval
*Building approval

Re: Properties For Sale In Benin City, Edo State. by johnnydiamond(m): 6:09pm On Jan 25, 2023
Hello guys!! I just started a blog, that I will be sharing everything you need to know about Real Estate, how you can make money from it and every other thing you should know about property management and all

Click on the link and fellow me also so you don't miss a thing and if you also have question you can leave it on the comment section!!!

https://worldjayinc..com/2023/01/7-ways-to-make-money-in-real-estate.html?m=1
Re: Properties For Sale In Benin City, Edo State. by johnnydiamond(m): 1:32pm On Jan 30, 2023
Hello ladies and gentlemen!
This is a good day to start afresh and better!

If you need help in the areas of Land to buy,
Professional and well experience engineers to build you a classic dream home!!!

You want to build, buy or sell a property
Anything about building and land....

You want a building plan?

Just reach out my calling or send WhatsApp message we got you covered!!!!

08160356672!!!

Let's give you that dream home you want for your family!!!!
Re: Properties For Sale In Benin City, Edo State. by johnnydiamond(m): 11:14am On Jan 31, 2023
Is so good to have you guys here!
Like I told you all this year is time to step up your business and life!!

We give you the best building plan that gets you so excited, you can't wait to live in that home with your family!!!

We can send you the hard copy or the soft copy right in your home and you don't have to move to anywhere!

We'll draw it better than you imagined and deliver it on your doorstep or your phone any how you like it!!!

Call us today or Whatsapp
Re: Properties For Sale In Benin City, Edo State. by johnnydiamond(m): 9:21am On Feb 04, 2023
Benin city Edo state!

5 Bedroom Duplex on 100ft × 100ft @ Guobadia off country home GRA.

85 million negotiable!

Call or Whatsapp 08160356672

Re: Properties For Sale In Benin City, Edo State. by johnnydiamond(m): 4:01pm On Feb 13, 2023

(1) (Reply)

Urgent Request: 2 B/r Around Agungi / Land For Sale At Ogudu / Buy Cement Of Any Tonnes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.