Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,477 members, 7,843,457 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 05:35 AM

"Edo And Delta States Have Decided To Give Atiku 1.5m Votes On OCTOBER 25...." - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / "Edo And Delta States Have Decided To Give Atiku 1.5m Votes On OCTOBER 25...." (464 Views)

Fani Kayode: After Friday's Inauguration, I Will Give Atiku Fire For Fire / Presidency Offers To Give Atiku Phone Number Of Buhari / Protesters Storm Usa Embassy In Abuja,ask Them Not To Give Atiku Visa(photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

"Edo And Delta States Have Decided To Give Atiku 1.5m Votes On OCTOBER 25...." by abc115: 9:04am On Jan 25, 2023
"Edo and Delta States have decided to give Atiku 1.5m votes on OCTOBER 25...."

Aged Obaseki declares in Asaba as the crowd shouted "No"

https://twitter.com/DeeOneAyekooto/status/1618127699066884099

Re: "Edo And Delta States Have Decided To Give Atiku 1.5m Votes On OCTOBER 25...." by abc115: 9:05am On Jan 25, 2023
Our own is to elect Incoming President Bola Tinubu on February 25th

1 Like

Re: "Edo And Delta States Have Decided To Give Atiku 1.5m Votes On OCTOBER 25...." by Cherish233: 9:05am On Jan 25, 2023
Smiles...😏
Victory belongs to winners and not losers.
Re: "Edo And Delta States Have Decided To Give Atiku 1.5m Votes On OCTOBER 25...." by Stella77(f): 9:06am On Jan 25, 2023
Peter Obi Goodluck for you

πŸ‘‡πŸΏπŸ‘‡πŸΎ Contact me for your academic assignment just WhatsApp me for any field of writing with good quality πŸ’¬πŸ’¬πŸ–₯️πŸ–₯️
Re: "Edo And Delta States Have Decided To Give Atiku 1.5m Votes On OCTOBER 25...." by KingsCity: 9:06am On Jan 25, 2023
Well done Chief spokesman of Edo and Delta
Re: "Edo And Delta States Have Decided To Give Atiku 1.5m Votes On OCTOBER 25...." by MrEverest(m): 9:10am On Jan 25, 2023
abc115:
"Edo and Delta States have decided to give Atiku 1.5m votes on OCTOBER 25...."

Aged Obaseki declares in Asaba as the crowd shouted "No"

https://twitter.com/DeeOneAyekooto/status/1618127699066884099

I don't know why some of you like deceiving yourselves. So Edo and Delta will give Atiku 1.5 million votes?

From where if I may ask?

You think renting crowd and filling up stadiums means acceptance?

If you really want to know the situation on ground, just go to Asaba and Warri in Delta, also go to Benin and Ekpoma and interview people on the streets. Out of every 10 people you meet, if up to 3 says they will vote for Atiku or Tifnubu then come back and collect 10k from me.

1 Like

Re: "Edo And Delta States Have Decided To Give Atiku 1.5m Votes On OCTOBER 25...." by MrEverest(m): 9:16am On Jan 25, 2023
abc115:
Our own is to elect Incoming President Bola Tinubu on February 25th

If the people rejected Atiku that is even more presentable than the bastard of iragbiji, then imagine how they will react if you ask them to vote the demented drug lord.

Make una continue dey play unaselves for there. Many of you will be pained with tifnubu's rejection by all Nigerians that suicide may be considered an easy way out.
Re: "Edo And Delta States Have Decided To Give Atiku 1.5m Votes On OCTOBER 25...." by abc115: 9:17am On Jan 25, 2023
MrEverest:

If the people rejected Atiku that is even more presentable than the bastard of iragbiji, then imagine how they will react if you ask them to vote the demented drug lord.

Make una continue dey play unaselves for there. Many of you will be pained with tifnubu's rejection by all Nigerians that suicide may be considered an easy way out.

Why are you crying this early morning? You slept and wake up with Tinubu ringing in your head... because the thread is not about Tinubu?

2 Likes

Re: "Edo And Delta States Have Decided To Give Atiku 1.5m Votes On OCTOBER 25...." by MrEverest(m): 9:22am On Jan 25, 2023
abc115:

Why are you crying this early morning? You slept and wake up with Tinubu ringing in your head... because the thread is not about Tinubu?

Do you know how unreasonable you sound by saying that Delta and Edo people will vote for a sick old criminal like the Bastard of iragbiji?

It's an insult to look Edo and Delta people finish come dey yarn say dey go vote for a dementia braindead balablu Blu bulaba cheesy cheesy

2 Likes

Re: "Edo And Delta States Have Decided To Give Atiku 1.5m Votes On OCTOBER 25...." by vowiski(m): 9:26am On Jan 25, 2023
Nothing new, the MOU governor has always been disgracing us …

October 25 πŸ˜‚
Re: "Edo And Delta States Have Decided To Give Atiku 1.5m Votes On OCTOBER 25...." by Naira20: 9:35am On Jan 25, 2023
Guy has been infected by Tinubu

He got a NO because Delta is 100% OBIdient

Edo and Delta don't want to hear anything Tinubu

1 Like

Re: "Edo And Delta States Have Decided To Give Atiku 1.5m Votes On OCTOBER 25...." by Urchinpainer: 9:38am On Jan 25, 2023
Hahahaha.... Even as an Igbo man, I know Edo like Obi pass me.
Re: "Edo And Delta States Have Decided To Give Atiku 1.5m Votes On OCTOBER 25...." by Felimax(m): 9:39am On Jan 25, 2023
That one too sure!
It will be delivered very intact.
Re: "Edo And Delta States Have Decided To Give Atiku 1.5m Votes On OCTOBER 25...." by Felimax(m): 9:43am On Jan 25, 2023
MrEverest:

I don't know why some of you like deceiving yourselves. So Edo and Delta will give Atiku 1.5 million votes?

From where if I may ask?

You think renting crowd and filling up stadiums means acceptance?

If you really want to know the situation on ground, just go to Asaba and Warri in Delta, also go to Benin and Ekpoma and interview people on the streets. Out of every 10 people you meet, if up to 3 says they will vote for Atiku or Tifnubu then come back and collect 10k from me.

Are you serious!
Bookmark this page if Obi wins Delta I won't speak for Edo I will credit you that 10k then give you a 10k ShopRite voucher also.

Please bookmark this page and you must show me an evidence that you voted for Obi.

Deal or no deal!

(1) (Reply)

Edo Residents React To Obaseki's Low Rating On Governance / Naira Redesign: Buhari's Biggest Achievement Against Corruption / Thank You Peter Obi For Verifying

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.