Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,728 members, 7,816,993 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:26 PM

Female Bank Staff Stripped Naked Over Loan Recovery - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Female Bank Staff Stripped Naked Over Loan Recovery (75861 Views)

Female Bank MDs/CEOs Shattering The Ceiling In Nigeria / Loan App Send A Fraud Message To My Hr Over Loan Default. Any Implication? / Court Seals Shoprite In Umuahia Over Loan Default (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Female Bank Staff Stripped Naked Over Loan Recovery by factcheckmmm: 2:04pm On Jan 25, 2023
Idioooooooota
Re: Female Bank Staff Stripped Naked Over Loan Recovery by ImoleNaija: 2:04pm On Jan 25, 2023
But on getting there, the defendants reportedly grabbed, attacked and stripped her naked in public.

She must have done or said something infuriating. But they shouldn't have gone to the extent of stripping her naked nah.

3 Likes

Re: Female Bank Staff Stripped Naked Over Loan Recovery by Pharaohny: 2:04pm On Jan 25, 2023
They should rot in jail and never come out again 😓, Money wey you no get to pay micro finance bank naa now you go pay police, ndi oshi

2 Likes

Re: Female Bank Staff Stripped Naked Over Loan Recovery by PerfectMan24: 2:04pm On Jan 25, 2023
Buhari never finish wetin him start, and Tinubu come promise say him go start from where baba stopped.

Wahala no de finish
Re: Female Bank Staff Stripped Naked Over Loan Recovery by bentenny(m): 2:04pm On Jan 25, 2023
JohnnA1:
''The suspects, Chidubem and Angela, have been arrested and charged before the Court for conspiracy and assault.''
Why were the names highlighted?
What are you intentions?
Are you trying to that only those bearing such names do so or are you about to start a tribal war?
smh
Re: Female Bank Staff Stripped Naked Over Loan Recovery by toujurs: 2:04pm On Jan 25, 2023
Jennyclay:
Nigerians don't deserve to get loans from banks, loan apps or friends. I don't borrow nigerians money. God forbid!

I don't have strength to be chasing after you for my money.

The most annoying thing with Nigerians is that.... If you drag them too much for your own money, they would fight you and tell you to do your worse, that they won't pay!

Nigerians are terrible people! Shior!
Are you not a Nigerian, this mumu being. How would they pay u when you are from a broke background. undecided
Re: Female Bank Staff Stripped Naked Over Loan Recovery by Sheistoopretty(f): 2:05pm On Jan 25, 2023
Strangle:
At least they should have dropped the picture of the unclothed lady.

Men wan see bwess

At ur old age oooo grin grin cheesy grin grin grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy grin stvpid old man

3 Likes

Re: Female Bank Staff Stripped Naked Over Loan Recovery by Fiscus105(m): 2:06pm On Jan 25, 2023
Gerard28:
Ndi Lapo and Co

I'm sure she went there and started shouting instead of being diplomatic and professional 😒

It was wrong for them to strip her naked anyway

See Gerard!

Did she even need to go thr in first place? If they have repaid their loan, nobody would shout at them ok.

4 Likes

Re: Female Bank Staff Stripped Naked Over Loan Recovery by SyrusdeHansome(m): 2:06pm On Jan 25, 2023
Minjim:
I'm not sure they borrowed up to #300k that the judge want collect bail of 300k
Serves them right.
Re: Female Bank Staff Stripped Naked Over Loan Recovery by SammyLeeSneh(m): 2:06pm On Jan 25, 2023
Where's the video
Re: Female Bank Staff Stripped Naked Over Loan Recovery by olisaEze(m): 2:07pm On Jan 25, 2023
Pishure or adonbilivit! undecided
Re: Female Bank Staff Stripped Naked Over Loan Recovery by mukthar2000(m): 2:07pm On Jan 25, 2023
More staffs need to be stripped naked in some banks maybe our money in bank account would be safely in peace.

Imaging a zenith client that her 4m was debited without her concept.

Re: Female Bank Staff Stripped Naked Over Loan Recovery by Tecnophone: 2:07pm On Jan 25, 2023
murasi
Strangle:

Men wan see bwess
Re: Female Bank Staff Stripped Naked Over Loan Recovery by ZombieSlayer1: 2:08pm On Jan 25, 2023
JohnnA1:
''The suspects, Chidubem and Angela, have been arrested and charged before the Court for conspiracy and assault.''
Thanks for showing us their names, we couldn't see that from the post.

Tribalistic bastard

1 Like

Re: Female Bank Staff Stripped Naked Over Loan Recovery by BloomingDale(f): 2:08pm On Jan 25, 2023
If I’m the worker, I will sue the bank for damages. Next time they will learn to protect their workers by sending only loan recovery agents that are knowledgeable in all types of warfare tactics like martial arts, weapon tactics, defensive strategies etc.

2 Likes

Re: Female Bank Staff Stripped Naked Over Loan Recovery by Sleekfingers: 2:08pm On Jan 25, 2023
Strangle:

Men wan see bwess

Another pervert spotted
Re: Female Bank Staff Stripped Naked Over Loan Recovery by Scarletjr(m): 2:09pm On Jan 25, 2023
No be only the top dem remove and u call this stripe naked
Re: Female Bank Staff Stripped Naked Over Loan Recovery by Nobody: 2:09pm On Jan 25, 2023
Agberos and illiterates agbado munchies! Make una carry una frustration to Apc.. Una go collect wotowoto and still pay for the loan.
Re: Female Bank Staff Stripped Naked Over Loan Recovery by Nostring: 2:09pm On Jan 25, 2023
Jennyclay:
Nigerians don't deserve to get loans from banks, loan apps or friends. I don't borrow nigerians money. God forbid!

The most annoying thing with Nigerians is that.... If you drag them too much for your own money, they would fight you and tell you to do your worse, that they won't pay!

I don join the team this year, I borrowed this evil woman 200k 2years ago and promised to pay the following week, she managed to return 120k a year later, I know the 80k don enter voicemail.. and this witch changed her car couple of months ago.. it's not like she no dey make money or something undecided

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Female Bank Staff Stripped Naked Over Loan Recovery by ObalendeCMS: 2:10pm On Jan 25, 2023
She must have been very rude & acted unprofessionally.

Since they are women, I don’t care.

I was hoping to see bress everywhere.

wink
Re: Female Bank Staff Stripped Naked Over Loan Recovery by backtovillage: 2:10pm On Jan 25, 2023
angry grin
Re: Female Bank Staff Stripped Naked Over Loan Recovery by jasent(m): 2:11pm On Jan 25, 2023
Islie:

https://pmexpressng.com/female-bank-staff-stripped-naked-over-loan-recovery/
The amount court normally grant for bail gets me worried sometimes. What if the person is wrongly accused? To the guys in question,if they are found guilty they deserve to rout in jail

2 Likes

Re: Female Bank Staff Stripped Naked Over Loan Recovery by sammirano: 2:11pm On Jan 25, 2023
Jennyclay:

cheesy grin
Re: Female Bank Staff Stripped Naked Over Loan Recovery by reddingtonblack: 2:11pm On Jan 25, 2023
Jennyclay:

pele oo !! lady from shanty republic
Re: Female Bank Staff Stripped Naked Over Loan Recovery by grandstar(m): 2:12pm On Jan 25, 2023
Minjim:
I'm not sure they borrowed up to #300k that the judge want collect bail of 300k

The amount isn't the issue.

Many a times, the amount payable is related to the likelihood of the transgressors jumping bail or the status of the individual in the society.

These 2 fellows are not responsible. They may jump bail the second they have the chance.

What did Nnamdi Kanu do when he was given bail the first time: he disappeared sharpily to the UK. If his bail was set at 10bn, I am sure he would still be in cell, eating international baked beans.

3 Likes

Re: Female Bank Staff Stripped Naked Over Loan Recovery by zoghys: 2:12pm On Jan 25, 2023
Jennyclay:

How much you get wey u dey form dangote?. Nigerians as if na ur town people u dey refer to.

1 Like

Re: Female Bank Staff Stripped Naked Over Loan Recovery by Cutehector(m): 2:13pm On Jan 25, 2023
Jennyclay:

lol
Re: Female Bank Staff Stripped Naked Over Loan Recovery by dazzlingd(m): 2:13pm On Jan 25, 2023
Strangle:

Men wan see bwess

grin you were disappointed
Re: Female Bank Staff Stripped Naked Over Loan Recovery by Epinbiz(m): 2:14pm On Jan 25, 2023
Chaii
Re: Female Bank Staff Stripped Naked Over Loan Recovery by illicit(m): 2:15pm On Jan 25, 2023
Re: Female Bank Staff Stripped Naked Over Loan Recovery by Bigchristo: 2:15pm On Jan 25, 2023
Islie:

https://pmexpressng.com/female-bank-staff-stripped-naked-over-loan-recovery/
where I give up on some Nigerians is when one babe on my contacts list borrowed money from loan app them call me that the girl don’t want to pay back their money I weak this na babe wey dey form Porsche for me grin grin werey debtors dem go still fight you on top your money

2 Likes

Re: Female Bank Staff Stripped Naked Over Loan Recovery by Ogonimilitant(m): 2:17pm On Jan 25, 2023
Was it at night he went for the recovery?
That place looks dark

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

List Of Nigerian Billionaires - Forbes / List Of 41 Imported Items CBN Ban From Forex / Subomi Balogun Arrives At Ojude Oba In Rolls-Royce Phantom

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.