Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,207 members, 7,829,320 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 02:09 AM

Female Bank Staff Stripped Naked Over Loan Recovery - Business (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Female Bank Staff Stripped Naked Over Loan Recovery (75899 Views)

Female Bank MDs/CEOs Shattering The Ceiling In Nigeria / Loan App Send A Fraud Message To My Hr Over Loan Default. Any Implication? / Court Seals Shoprite In Umuahia Over Loan Default (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Female Bank Staff Stripped Naked Over Loan Recovery by DeLaRue: 2:17pm On Jan 25, 2023
I am surprised a bank would send a lady out alone to go and do debt recovery.

Too risky.
Re: Female Bank Staff Stripped Naked Over Loan Recovery by mechanics(m): 2:22pm On Jan 25, 2023
Good for them, they won't try such next time.
Re: Female Bank Staff Stripped Naked Over Loan Recovery by sweetTai(m): 2:22pm On Jan 25, 2023
This is very sad. The bank should also be held accountable for using young girls as debt collectors.

1 Like

Re: Female Bank Staff Stripped Naked Over Loan Recovery by omonnakoda: 2:23pm On Jan 25, 2023
bentenny:

Why were the names highlighted?
What are you intentions?
Are you trying to that only those bearing such names do so or are you about to start a tribal war?
smh
That is your own mischievousness
He never said anything like that
Re: Female Bank Staff Stripped Naked Over Loan Recovery by daniwise(m): 2:24pm On Jan 25, 2023
I still wonder why people love to hate paying back debts.Its better to beg and avoid unnecessary embarrassments.At the moment,I have this guy owing me about 85k for over a month.Pay me my money na so so story story.The worst of it all is he stopped picking calls.ill use brute force to get back my money.Daniel Itive be ready for me

1 Like

Re: Female Bank Staff Stripped Naked Over Loan Recovery by Nursepepeye(f): 2:25pm On Jan 25, 2023
Jennyclay:
Nigerians don't deserve to get loans from banks, loan apps or friends. I don't borrow nigerians money. God forbid!

I don't have strength to be chasing after you for my money.

The most annoying thing with Nigerians is that.... If you drag them too much for your own money, they would fight you and tell you to do your worse, that they won't pay!

Nigerians are terrible people! Shior!
fraudulent Loan shark Operator spotted, you wan give 3k loan to collect #9500k within 7days. You are the first scammer who got scammed, your ranting is sweet

1 Like

Re: Female Bank Staff Stripped Naked Over Loan Recovery by omonnakoda: 2:25pm On Jan 25, 2023
JohnnA1:
''The suspects,Chidubem and Angela , have been arrested and charged before the Court for conspiracy and assault.''

Chidubem and Angela
Are they herdsmen?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Female Bank Staff Stripped Naked Over Loan Recovery by Papichulostunne(m): 2:26pm On Jan 25, 2023
Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha..!!

Person collect #200k from bank no fit pay after six month.. The judge put him bail for #300k. Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha.

You sure the guy no go beat the judge strip am unclad too🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 because e clear say dem no go ever fit meet tje bail requirement.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Female Bank Staff Stripped Naked Over Loan Recovery by Havertz10: 2:26pm On Jan 25, 2023
Jennyclay:
Nigerians don't deserve to get loans from banks, loan apps or friends. I don't borrow nigerians money. God forbid!

The most annoying thing with Nigerians is that.... If you drag them too much for your own money, they would fight you and tell you to do your worse, that they won't pay!

What were they expecting? Nigerians are poor, most have jobs that can’t cover 60% of their needs, others are socially dependent on someone

If you are going to create loan packages you have to factor all variables

20,000 at 1250 per month over 24 months is something that most would easily afford

But they are short-sighted and greedy.
Re: Female Bank Staff Stripped Naked Over Loan Recovery by Bluehole: 2:27pm On Jan 25, 2023
For your sanity and well-being, avoid any monetary transactions with an average Nigerian.

Better to do giveaway than to lend, borrow or partner with anyone in any form of business, if like one presidential candidate, you are not ready to get dirty.

Even the registered local contractors sees the entire contract sum as their gain. Mobilization fee is for new four wheel drive and go out with the so called slay queens and then story that touches the heart.

You will then hear, "give me the remaining balance and I will do your work for you". "Na you go teach me how to do my work?"

2 Likes

Re: Female Bank Staff Stripped Naked Over Loan Recovery by Jennyclay(f): 2:28pm On Jan 25, 2023
Nursepepeye:
fraudulent Loan shark Operator spotted, you wan give 3k loan to collect #9500k within 7days. You are the first scammer who got scammed, your ranting is sweet
You sound like someone who is a chronic Debtor.

Biko, go and pay up your loan.

Nonsense!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Female Bank Staff Stripped Naked Over Loan Recovery by Papichulostunne(m): 2:30pm On Jan 25, 2023
daniwise:
I still wonder why people love to hate paying back debts.Its better to beg and avoid unnecessary embarrassments.At the moment,I have this guy owing me about 85k for over a month.Pay me my money na so so story story.The worst of it all is he stopped picking calls.ill use brute force to get back my money.Daniel Itive be ready for me
Hahahahahaha haba.!!! U even n mention e name like say e go see this message. Lol. The guy dey NL?

1 Like

Re: Female Bank Staff Stripped Naked Over Loan Recovery by omonnakoda: 2:32pm On Jan 25, 2023
Papichulostunne:
Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha..!!

Person collect #200k from bank no fit pay after six month.. The judge put him bail for #300k. Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha.

You sure the guy no go beat the judge strip am unclad too🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 because e clear say dem no go ever fit meet tje bail requirement.
The bail has nothing to do with the borrowing
The allegation is assault
It is even low because the victim is nobody
If they had stripped the child of a somebody in Nigeria it would be another story
Re: Female Bank Staff Stripped Naked Over Loan Recovery by Bigseven(m): 2:32pm On Jan 25, 2023
Evil men all over. Pretending to be nice when in need, once they are helped they turn to venomous snake with horn. What a world wicked

1 Like

Re: Female Bank Staff Stripped Naked Over Loan Recovery by NinjaXmetahuman: 2:34pm On Jan 25, 2023
Jennyclay:

never borrow a Nigerian the money you cant let go.

1 Like

Re: Female Bank Staff Stripped Naked Over Loan Recovery by bentenny(m): 2:34pm On Jan 25, 2023
omonnakoda:
That is your own mischievousness
He never said anything like that
I want to believe this is not your first time you are viewing a nairaland thread!
You are actually the one that has failed to see the mischievousness in highlighting a names to stoke a tribal narrative!
Now clean your eyes and go back to see what he/she intended to do by highlighting the names!
Re: Female Bank Staff Stripped Naked Over Loan Recovery by JohnnA1: 2:34pm On Jan 25, 2023
ZombieSlayer1:

Thanks for showing us their names, we couldn't see that from the post.

Tribalistic bastard
Na your PAPA, your MAMA, and YOU BE BASTARD!
IGBO IDIOT!

1 Like

Re: Female Bank Staff Stripped Naked Over Loan Recovery by Papichulostunne(m): 2:36pm On Jan 25, 2023
Revolution2022:
Nigerians are bad debtors.Na so nairalanders go collect loans with ease.After the repayment plan has expired and they are pressure to repay the loan,them go dey threatened their creditors.
You don't collect loan to play virtual.Na bad investment.
g

Hahaha. Virtual, Aviator and Sporty hero. Hahaha

1 Like

Re: Female Bank Staff Stripped Naked Over Loan Recovery by DoctorAbk: 2:36pm On Jan 25, 2023
Jennyclay:

Some Nigerians
Re: Female Bank Staff Stripped Naked Over Loan Recovery by ahamonyeka(m): 2:37pm On Jan 25, 2023
Thats what loan officers face in the field but,those admin working undervthe A/c will be dishing out nonsense memo saying they are not working. They will force you to give out loans and once the loan goes bad they start asking you did you not verifyvthe client first? This happen to me clients were owing me here and there and most funny thing is that most of this clients dont borrow with clear eyes. They borrow out of frustration.

Loan officers are realky goingvthrough hell .

2 Likes

Re: Female Bank Staff Stripped Naked Over Loan Recovery by Spandau: 2:38pm On Jan 25, 2023
Jennyclay:

Madam, streamline your accusations to the most aggressive and arrogant people in Nigeria. They rent your house, wahala. You are their co-tenant, kasala. They sell something to you, problem. You sell something to them, gbege. They come borrow money from you, issue!

1 Like

Re: Female Bank Staff Stripped Naked Over Loan Recovery by Papichulostunne(m): 2:42pm On Jan 25, 2023
omonnakoda:
The bail has nothing to do with the borrowing
The allegation is assault
It is even low because the victim is nobody
If they had stripped the child of a somebody in Nigeria it would be another story
Oga no overthink wetin i write.. I made a simple joke say e no fit pay the 200k wey e collect.. The judge put 300k for their bail. Na to kuku lodge the station till court hearing.
Re: Female Bank Staff Stripped Naked Over Loan Recovery by TOPCRUISE(m): 2:44pm On Jan 25, 2023
It is on this forum I hear nairalanders borrow from loan apps. And when they refuse to pay up on time and the agents threaten them they will be so proud to report them on this forum. And vow never to return the money they borrowed.
Lending your money to some Nigerians is a risk.

1 Like

Re: Female Bank Staff Stripped Naked Over Loan Recovery by backnbeta(f): 2:44pm On Jan 25, 2023
Nigerians and indiscipline! They just hate repaying loans! I hope the stupid debtors go to prison after paying their debt

1 Like

Re: Female Bank Staff Stripped Naked Over Loan Recovery by zed7: 2:51pm On Jan 25, 2023
Is it just me? I don't want to see a naked woman except we're romantically involved.

I don't understand the obsession with people craving to see other people unclothedness.

2 Likes

Re: Female Bank Staff Stripped Naked Over Loan Recovery by FireUpNow(m): 2:52pm On Jan 25, 2023
That's terrible. Nigerians don't like paying up loans instead they fight and lie. Worst still they can kill

2 Likes

Re: Female Bank Staff Stripped Naked Over Loan Recovery by iyblaq(m): 2:56pm On Jan 25, 2023
Picture or we don't believe it
Re: Female Bank Staff Stripped Naked Over Loan Recovery by tyinfinity: 2:59pm On Jan 25, 2023
OSU tribe are ingrates and that is how they treat their benefactor Asiwaju Hamed Tinubu their Lagos landlord that accommodate them with love
Re: Female Bank Staff Stripped Naked Over Loan Recovery by able20(m): 3:00pm On Jan 25, 2023
Minjim:
I'm not sure they borrowed up to #300k that the judge want collect bail of 300k
That is the stupidity of some Nigerians, E no get a match, idiots will spend over 500k before the case end.

1 Like

Re: Female Bank Staff Stripped Naked Over Loan Recovery by Etuagievin(m): 3:05pm On Jan 25, 2023
Gerard28:
Ndi Lapo and Co

I'm sure she went there and started shouting instead of being diplomatic and professional 😒

It was wrong for them to strip her naked anyway
. You were an eyewitness, you saw how she shouted. Make Una dey talk wetin Una know.
Re: Female Bank Staff Stripped Naked Over Loan Recovery by tenpipsperday: 3:05pm On Jan 25, 2023
Somebody is on his way to prison no doubt about that

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

World's Largest Atmospheric Tower For Dangote Refinery Sets Sail From China (PIC / How I Recieved An Instant Loan Of Over N1m Without Going To The Bank / List Of Nigerian Billionaires - Forbes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.