Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,961 members, 7,817,819 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:23 PM

Nigeria Decides - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigeria Decides (156 Views)

*NIGERIA DECIDES Governorship So Far:* / 2019 Nigeria Decides: Yorubas Must Read This / Nigeria Decides 2019: SDP Reacts As INEC Postpones Elections (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Nigeria Decides by kellyjc(m): 10:54am On Jan 25, 2023
[b][/b][i][/i][color=#006600][/color]As the 2023 elections draw nearer,Nigerians need to reflect on certain issues that goes a long way to determine our collective future. Any reasonable person would agree with me that Nigeria is too blessed to be where we are today.
Nigeria is blessed with vast natural and human resources yet the rate of poverty is unbearable all thanks to our incompetent and fantastically corrupt government. We live in one of the poorest countries of the world yet our politicians earn the most in the world.
Some gullible people are being deceived with religion and ethnicity.
Before you vote, ask yourself,
Can I employ this person to manage my business?
How will my life as a Nigerian be touched by this government etc
The most developed nations didn't get to where they are now by voting leaders who either took them backward or kept them stagnant.
Every reasonable non partisan Nigerian will agree with me that the present and previous governments have either kept us stagnant or taken us backward.
If you plan to vote based on religion or ethnicity,remember that karma is real and it respects no one.
A lot of people here and beyond are just around to deceive as many gullible people as possible in order to get paid.
Don't be deceived,to whom sense is given,wisdom is expected.
I wish Nigerians what they wish themselves.
Re: Nigeria Decides by kellyjc(m): 2:48pm On Jan 25, 2023
Your vote is your voice.

(1) (Reply)

My Personal Opinion / Bola Ahmed Tinubu APC Win Atiku Abubakar PDP To Win The Next President If Only- / Atiku Sak Sak For President Come 2023.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.